main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA hi

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Shadow81, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow81

Shadow81 Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2010
    Name: Arthur. people call me shadow
    SW related interests: I enjoy the movies, reading the books, I have a few lightsabers that i have aquired here and there.
    Non SW related stuff: I study history and collect japanese anime.
    How did I get started on SW: My mom had them when I was growing up and was a huge fan. I guess it grew on me. Over the years its never left me im happy to say.

2. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    Welcome!

3. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    Hey Shadow thanks for stopping by! Keep an eye out here for meetings coming up. Are you going to spocon this weekend? Quite a few of us are.

4. Shadow81

Shadow81 Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2010
    i would like to but im not sure if im going to be able to. money is kinda tight this time of month. i might be able to make it the last day if im lucky.

5. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    If you come and volunteer, it is $20 for the weekend. FYI..

6. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    I'm not sure if you actually get a discount now... that might only be for prereg, but don't let that dissuade you, it's only $35 for the whole weekend (no daily memberships). But we can always use more volunteers :D

7. Shadow81

Shadow81 Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2010
    well i may not be able to make it unless a miracle happens. I cant volunteer because health concerns wouldnt make me verry useful. so i think the best way to meet and say hi to everyone since there isnt a day by day based entry system is to catch you all at either a meeting or a gaming night. what is your schedule for your meetings and gaming? i need to know when so i can figure out how often i can attend.

8. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    Gaming is currently on Fridays when we have a place to game. Typically about once or twice a month from 6pm to whenever. We usually post when and where and if we're getting together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.