main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Space_Dementia, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Space_Dementia

Space_Dementia Jedi Knight

May 16, 2011
    Hey everyone...just thought I'd give myself a little introduction here, even though Im not 100% new to the forums.

Its been a few years since I last came on here, (Can't even renember my old username), but I thought it would be nice to come back on here now as everything in my life has settled down. Went through some 'wild' teenage years that kinda whirlwind me from being online that much, hence why I kinda vanished.

But im back, posting on forums and chatting on interests I have, a massive fan of Star Wars from a very young age, so I had to come back. Was going to join the official forums again too, through its sad to read they are actually closing them down...shame.

Anyway, hello again :)

2. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    Welcome to the Boards! [:D]

Be sure to join us Star Wars freaks over at the Cloud City Cantina in the Star Wars Community forum! It might be a good idea to go over to the adoptions thread around here and get a master... It's a rewarding experience for both master and adoptee. :D

Have fun!

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome back to the JC!! What particular areas of the forums are you interested in?

Let us know if you have any questions!

4. Space_Dementia

May 16, 2011
    Thanks. Pretty much most of the forums really im unterested in, may even delve back into fan fiction at some point.

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
  6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Being here years ago? Well, then... Welcome back Space_Dementia! :D

A lot of things have changed during the years, so if you have questions or miss anything, just let us know, ok? We'll help you. :)

Other than that... take a look at the various boards, many things to discover, don't miss them! :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

7. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
    Welcome! :D

8. Space_Dementia

May 16, 2011
    Thanks very much. Yeah it was about 5-6 years ago maybe that I actually posted on here, nice to be back though.

9. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Welcome to the boards. Hope you have fun!!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.