main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HI

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by Protoss72000, Dec 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    HI im new to the forums and since i dont see much posting going on i thought i would start us a topic. Lets say who we are...
    Samuel
    henderson,NV
    I enjoy watching,reading etc sw stuff
    I really like to play SC on my comp
    :)
    I think it would be cool to get the people that live here together if there is ever anything going on in Vegas.

2. Mirax H

Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff star 3 VIP

Aug 16, 1999
    Kristen, 30, Northwest AZ. Love collecting SW, working on my first SW Costume. Attended SW Celebration I and going to SW Celebration II!

3. EvenflowSith

EvenflowSith Jedi Master star 3

May 14, 2001
    Matt
    14 years old
    Las Vegas, NV
    I love Star Wars...I read some EU, favorite SW film is RotJ...Palpatine is my favorite character

4. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    WoW some people actually responded :)
    You get to go to celebration 2, I want to go!

5. jedijody

jedijody Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2001
    I'm here too. We Jedi are few and far between. It would be cool to meet all of you, do some SWRPG or what not. I hang out(way too much) at Cafe Espresso Roma (on Maryland pkwy & Harmon) with some of my other SW friends. It would bee great to get our own fan force together. Let me know what you think. Post a comment or e-mail me at clonejody@yahoo.com

6. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    Hi another person, thats like what 4 in 2 months :/ , anways i have never played swrpg but very interested and i have some books, just no people to play with. Any of you near my age (18)?

Edit:
    It would be cool to get a group together, if we could find more people. saw the trailer for episode 2 at the movies the other day also. What do you all think of the movie from what you can see in trailers and such?

7. jedijody

Aug 24, 2001
    I KNOW this movie will ROCK! After seeing the trailers were there any doubts? Ok I said the same about TPM but I still loved that movie too, even with the excessive Gungan. May 16th, this will be a day long rememberd. I saw TPM 3 times the first day I've got to beat that this year. I know the DIE-HARD fans will be there. (btw I'm not talking the movie with Bruce Willis) We as a Star Wars community need to be there in force.

8. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    Well i would like to go see it right when it comes out so it would cool for us all to go together (if there where more of us :/ )
    anyways you didnt say anything about yourself (age,things you like to do etc) read above for me.

9. jedijody

Aug 24, 2001
    Jody
    Las Vegas,NV
    I enjoy everything Star Wars
    I like to play SW RPG's, Multi-player games, etc...

10. Obi-Bunnie

Obi-Bunnie Jedi Master star 4

May 17, 2000
    Okay, might as well..

Name: Ashley or Ashie.. whatever
    I live in Las Vegas, not too far away from Boulder Station, if ya know where that is. I go to Las Vegas High School, but I'll be moving up to Reno in the fall to go to UNR. :)

11. CorruptJedi

CorruptJedi Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2002
    JediJodi,

the people that hang ut at CafeRoma seem really gothic, is that you?

12. cycoweasel

cycoweasel Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2002
    Hello

Vincent

Pahrump, NV

For those of you who don't know, yes there is actually a town near Las Vegas called Pahrump.

13. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I just realized I never signed in!

Jonathan Campbell
    Sex: I've been reduced to begging
    Location: Pahrump, NV but hopefully I'll be in UNLV in the Fall! Then we can do things alittle more often, y'know?
    I am a Star Wars Freak! There ain't nothing Star Wars I don't like. Movies, Books, Games, Magazines, Holiday Specials, Made for TV movies, and yes, even Jar Jar. I am one of those who thinks Lucas can do no wrong... he can eat alphabet soup and crap out a script and I'll see it and love it!

14. Darth_Vitrious

Darth_Vitrious Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2002
    Hello all

Chris Domeraski, Male, 28
    Las Vegas, Nevada

NickName: Vitrious

AOLIM: Zyphous
    MSNIM: cdomeraski@hotmail.com
    Yahoo: cdomeraski

You will find me online sometime playing UT, Tribes2, Diablo II and SC. FPS games are my favorite and the type I am the best at. Can't wait for Jedi Outcast!

15. Melki_Vaens

Melki_Vaens Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2002
    Hello all! I've been reading these for a while but never got around to signing on and saying hello.

I suppose it would be me and my husband cause everything I find out online I directly relate to him :)

Melissa (Mis) and John
    ages 22 and 25 (respectively)
    Las Vegas NV
    And we LOVE star wars... well I LOVE star wars and am nearly crazy over waiting for the movies to come out and John is almost as crazy (he's a lot calmer when it comes to star wars, I'm calmer with everything else) anyways, I saw TPM 10 times within the first month of release. Watched ANH, ESB, and ROJ just about everyday after school growing up. My friends call me the master but I know theres others who are stronger with the force than I. :) so thats who I am. Looking forward to future chats

16. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Melki-
    You and your husband simply must join us for our first club meeting! Details can be found here http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=6275618&replies=3 BTW I saw TPM 13 times in theater, I knew someone else liked that movie.

17. The_ImpSlave

The_ImpSlave Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2002
    Nickname: ImpSlave
    Online RPG name: Sei Aelith
    Games of the moment: Jedi Outcast & Jedi Starfighter

Wow, last time I checked these boards was a couple of months ago and it was rather dead. Glad to see more fans are in Vegas than I thought!

I've been here for just over a year, moved from Washington, DC where I was part of a group that did a major campout in front of the Uptown Theater for Episode I.

Needless to say, I'm rather stoked about Episode II, seeing it in digital at the Orleans, and finally getting around to posting here.

I don't think I can make it to Saturday's meeting *pout*, but I hope there's more chances to meet everyone in the future.

Later!

18. LADY_OBI-WAN

LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Nice to see you Imp Slave, whatever you're doing on staurday cant be THAT important, sure you cant make it?

19. The_ImpSlave

The_ImpSlave Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2002
    Weeelll...I just bought a condo and have to go on Saturday to sign away some more of my life *heh*.

But how's this for SW devotion - they wanted to close escrow around May 16 and I told them to see if they couldn't push it up a week. I can't be signing closing papers on Opening Day!

But I'm sure I can make it to the next meeting.

Later!

20. Lord_Vernon

Lord_Vernon Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2002
    Hi everybody,

Here's who I am.

Name: Jason "Lord Vernon" Williams
    Age: turning 29 on Saturday. That's why I can't make the party. Got previous plans.
    Best Star Wars moment: I got to see a special screening of Episode I a week early with 20th Century Fox employees. No line!

I have been a Star Wars fan since I was 4. I had so many toys and figures. I foolishly gave them all away years ago. I really like Star Wars related video games like the Jedi Knight series and Rogue Squadron. Of course, I am as eager as all of you for Episode II. Can't wait!!!

Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.