main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hi!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Diteeli Daalo, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Diteeli Daalo

Diteeli Daalo Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2013
    Hello everyone! I'm really happy to be here :)

I'm a somewhat new fan to Star Wars (I've seen several of the movies before, just never really got into it now) and I'm really excited to be devoting some time to it.

My username comes from a website where I found some generated Togruta names (my favourite species in Star Wars). I'm a huge fan of the Togruta and Twi'leks. They're so very alien and beautiful and interesting. I think that's what got me into Star Wars in the first place (when I was little, I used to love Jar Jar Binks :p).

2. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Welcome to the forums! Great to see that you're really getting into Star Wars, I think you'll enjoy it here :)

I like the Togruta and Twi'leks as well, but especially Shaak Ti and Aayla Secura. Who are you're favourites?

If there's anything you need help with, just ask us here and we'd be happy to help :)

Diteeli Daalo likes this.
  3. Diteeli Daalo

Diteeli Daalo Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2013
    Thanks!

My favourites? Hmmm.... Hard to say, but right now, I might have to go with Ahsoka Tano, Roshti, Codi Ty and Ashara Zavros for the Togruta and Aayla Secura, Darth Talon, Shado Vao and Astraal Vao are my favourites for the Twi'leks.

Jordan1Kenobi likes this.
  4. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    Welcome DD!

I hope you have fun here. :)

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Diteeli Daalo! :)

Twi'leks are one of my favorite species as well. In case you're looking for like-minded people, EU Community is the right place. There you can find all kind of possible FanClubs for almost all characters. Sadly, the links in the index thread don't work well at the moment, so you need to dig them up by using the search function.

If you can't find a certain FanClub, please, let us know. We'll help you to find it. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

6. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome to the forum, Diteeli Daalo [face_dancing]

Enjoy your time here, with the greatest bunch of scum and villainy in the known universe!

[​IMG]