main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by PodracingSkywalker, Apr 1, 2014.

1. PodracingSkywalker

PodracingSkywalker Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 1, 2014
    First time posting here, but a long time lurker and Star Wars fan. I decided it was finally time to join, and so I did, given that the franchise is finding new life in 2015. I enjoy all six episodes of Star Wars (as unpopular? as that may be), but find AOTC pretty weak as an entry, and the worst one (so far). I've been a fan of Star Wars since 1995 (4 years of age), and TPM was the first film I remember seeing in theaters, although the VHS releases of the OT is what started me onto the Star Wars fan community. So, hello, TF.Net!

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome PodracingSkywalker! :)

Fan of all six? You're not alone, there are some more out there - but not me. :p I prefer the OT plus Ep3. ;)

Then you'll enjoy the discussion at the OT, PT and new films board the most I bet! Don't miss them! And don't forget to check out the EU while you're waiting for the new movies. Good books are there as well. :)

See you around! :)

3. PodracingSkywalker

Apr 1, 2014
    I sure hope so! I've read a little of the EU, and played some of the games (KOTOR 1 & 2, Shadows of the Empire are the most notable), but I'll ask for more recommendations. Thank you! ;)

4. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome to the Forum, PodracingSkywalker!

Sounds like you're going to fit in perfectly, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Always nice to see more love for the EU and fantastic gaming world of Star Wars.

:D

5. JaMojo

JaMojo Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 24, 2014
    Welcome!

I also like all 6 films and it's glad to know there are others that do as well.

6. PodracingSkywalker

Apr 1, 2014
    Thank you guys! :D
    I've played a ton of games, all the way back from the Super Star Wars games for SNES...which are ridiculously hard..:mad:, but I love the SW universe, and appreciate the warm welcomes.

7. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome! If you enjoy gaming, you'll love the Games forum (discussion about SW games and non-SW).

8. PodracingSkywalker

Apr 1, 2014
    I'll check it out! I'll be sure to complain about the cancellation of 1313.;)

NYCitygurl likes this.
  9. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    Welcome to our playground. Please take your shoes off before getting in the sandbox. [face_clown]

10. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Welcome Young Skywalker. We will be following your progress with great interest....You are among the most eclectic group of Star War fans ever. We are Legen.......wait for it........dary, :cool: