main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Clone Wars 82, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Clone Wars 82

Clone Wars 82 Jedi Padawan

Aug 5, 2014
    I'm new here I have always loved Star Wars I grew up in the early 1980's so by the time I was five I saw all three movies. My favorite is Return of the Jedi. I like the prequels too. I know Jar Jar is annoying. I just hate it when a lot of people complain and wine about the last three. I enjoyed them. I have always wanted to know what happen to Anakin Skywalker/Vader before Luke and Leia were born. I also like seeing the republic crumble, and seeing the Jedi's before they were all killed. I'm also a big fan of the clone Wars show and movie. I'm real interested in reading a lot of the books, and comics.

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    welcome to the boards

I was excited when they made the prequels. I also wanted to see what had happened to Anakin and see what made him fall to the dark side. My favorite movie is ROTJ and my favorite clone is Rex.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask :)

3. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
  4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Clone Wars 82! :)

That's the point about taste. Everyone enjoys different things and movies. You'll find some fans around here who enjoy it and some who disagree and some who are inbetween. Nice discussions come up this way. ;)

Enjoy your stay! :)