main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi hi

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by General grievance, Apr 6, 2016.

1. General grievance

General grievance Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2016
    I've been stalking these forums for weeks so i just decided to finally make an account. I hope i can ad to various discussions an be a productive member of this forum.

2. KaleeshEyes

KaleeshEyes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    May I ask about your username?
    Is it from the RedLetterMedia review or did you come up with it yourself? I like it either way.

3. General grievance

Apr 6, 2016
    yeah its from the RedLetterMedia review. Grievous is my favourite character from the prequels but i wanted to put a little spin on my username.

KaleeshEyes likes this.
  4. KaleeshEyes

Feb 16, 2016
    Nice.
    He's my favourite character from the whole saga, but I don't think his movie appearance was what he deserved. (This is my opinion of course)
    To me RLM mocking his name like that was perversely appropriate. (Again, my opinion)

If you read my posts you'll see I'm the resident Grievous nut of the forum :D and that I've formulated some quite unorthodox opinions on him.

5. General grievance

Apr 6, 2016
    The clone wars should have kept this backstory from the EU instead of making their own from Lair of Grievous.

6. KaleeshEyes

Feb 16, 2016
    Oh yeah, I agree (to an extent).
    If you're interested in discussing him you might want to click on the link in my signature. It's the General Grievous Fanclub, which I re-founded when I joined. Plenty of great images and opinions, including some very detailed ones.

We've also got three social threads here. The Cloud City Cantina, now in it's nineteenth incarnation, is for general polite chatter and tends to be fairly short posts.
    The Prequel Trilogy Social Thread is a lot wilder and somewhat harder to get accepted in (I recently blew my lot there) but once you're in it's very addictive. It's probably the loosest thread on the forum.
    The Classic Trilogy social forum is the slowest moving and has a very relaxed atmosphere.
    There's also the Jedi Council Community, dedicated to non-star wars topics.

There's subforums on practically everything you could ask for here, whether it's film discussion, fan fiction, collecting or so on.
    You'll take a while to really find your way around but once you hit your stride you'll really enjoy it.

7. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello. :) I hope you'll enjoy the community.

8. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Welcome fellow stalker! LOL.
    I'm sure you'll find lots of things to do here (don't forget to check out the fanclub threads and the Jedi and Sith factions!).