curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    :)

Yup - there's a sequel! :) And Ginger's gonna torture you more with it than she has with this one! And if you don't believe it just wait and see...

*grin*

2. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    :p Thanks Angel!

OK, next part! Wow, I got 2 pages!

Part Six

Ignoring the searing pain in his chest, Obi-Wan swam towards Kyrana. Grabbing her round the waist, he swam upwards. When they broke the surface, Obi-Wan took in as much air as his painful chest would allow.

?Kyrana! Kyrana wake up!? Obi-Wan shook the girl gently; not wanting to damage her blaster wound any further. ?Come on Kyrana! Can you hear me??

The girl mumbled something and slowly opened her eyes. ?NO GET OFF ME!!!? she screamed and started thrashing around. ?Let me go! Please! Please STOP IT!?

Obi-Wan managed to hold on to Kyrana. ?Kyrana sshh, it?s OK. It?s me, Obi-Wan. I?m not going to hurt you. Just take it easy.?

Slowly the thrashing girl calmed down. She relaxed enough to realise she was injured. ?We?re in trouble aren?t we?? Kyrana said in a quiet voice.

?Well, maybe just a little,? Obi-Wan said, trying to keep the mood light despite the fact they were floating in the ocean, getting further and further away from the ship, the weather was getting progressively worse and the pair of them were injured. If their Master?s didn?t arrive soon?

?We?ll be OK.?

Obi-Wan?s grip on Kyrana tightened as he heard her exhausted voice. She wasn?t going to last long in these conditions and with the increasing pain Obi-Wan had with each breath, he knew he was in trouble too.

?You?re right Kyrana. We?re going to be fine. And you want to know why??

?Why??

?Because we?re going to help each other OK? You have to promise that you?ll help me and I?ll help you.?

There was a brief pause. Then: ?OK, I promise.?

Obi-Wan gave Kyrana a squeeze, making sure he was careful of her wound. It was definitely serious; Obi-Wan could see the blood. He pressed his hand to the wound. Kyrana hissed in pain. Obi-Wan muttered a ?sorry? but didn?t remove his hand.

Together the pair used the Force to keep themselves buoyant. It was on of many survival at sea techniques they had been taught as initiates in the Temple.

Sparing enough concentration, Obi-Wan contacted Qui-Gon through their Master/Padawan bond. //Master?//

The weather was growing worse as the two Jedi Master?s went on. Both Qui-Gon and Lena had pulled their hoods up to keep the rain out of their faces but the wind drove the rain into their eyes relentlessly. They found themselves relying more and more on the Force to act as their eyes.

//Master?//

Qui-Gon answered immediately. //Obi-Wan what is it?// Over their bond, Qui-Gon sensed Obi-Wan?s apprehension and mild desperation.

//Master, Kyrana and I were thrown off the ship. We?re in the water. I don?t know how much longer we?re going to be able to stay afloat. Kyrana?s been shot and I think I?ve broken a rib or two.//

//Obi-Wan you must hold on.//

//I know. Master? I just remembered something! The Section Rulers Tonir and Suo were taken away from the ship on another ship.//

//Don?t worry, we?ll deal with that later. Just hang on, Master Lena and I are almost there.//

?Obi-Wan?? Kyrana spoke up quietly.

?Yes Kyrana?? Obi-Wan said, coming back to reality quickly.

?I-I want to-to tell you something, just in case I don?t?in case I??

?It?s going to be all right Kyrana, you can tell me anything you want to OK?? Obi-Wan said. ?I may not be a woman but that doesn?t matter.?

Kyrana?s body had begun to shiver and Obi-Wan knew it wasn?t just because of what she was going to say. The water was cold and with the rain it was even worse. Hypothermia wouldn?t be too far off.

Using all the Force he could summon, Obi-Wan focused on keeping himself and Kyrana floating. Kyrana had recently stopped contributing to their floating and Obi-Wan took all the strain. He ignored his pain and kept his breathing slow and measured. He was determined to keep them both alive.

?They raped me.?

The words were spoken so softly it took Obi-Wan a moment to acknowledge them. Before he could offer any kind of respo

3. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Yay for Ginger!! Keep it up!!

Twisted's coming here?? Yippee!! :) Hey! You haven't even finished that story yet! Are you gonna be quicker posting it here than you are at ff.net?

LoL

4. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    dokey dokey do, Great Post!

5. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    OK, here's the last part everyone. I'm posting the sequel tight now as well. Obi torture ahoy in the sequel!!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Part Seven (End)

Obi-Wan slowly opened his eyes. For the first time in a very long time, he was dry and warm and it felt good. He didn?t particularly want to wake up but something told him it was time to greet the world.

?Obi-Wan? Are you awake??

The voice prompted Obi-Wan to open his eyes fully. He was lying on his side, on a very comfortable bed in a small, well lit room and was face to face with a very relieved yet tired looking Qui-Gon.

?How are you feeling??

Obi-Wan thought about it for a moment before answering his Master. His chest ached but not nearly as badly as it had been, he was nice and warm and very sleepy. ?I?m OK,? he settled on saying.

Qui-Gon sat on the edge of Obi-Wan?s bed and placed his large hand over Obi-Wan?s smaller hands. ?I?m so very glad,? Qui-Gon said. ?You?ve been asleep for two days you know. It?s about time you woke up.?

?Two days?? Obi-Wan echoed.

?Yes Padawan, two days. You were in a bacta tank for one of those and the other you were just being your usual, sleepy self,? Qui-Gon said, smiling at Obi-Wan?s surprised look.

Qui-Gon helped Obi-Wan sit up. ?Is Kyrana OK?? Obi-Wan asked once he was sitting up comfortably, leaning on his Master slightly, more for reassurance that this wasn?t a dream rather than needing support to sit.

?She?s still asleep but she?ll be fine,? Qui-Gon assured. ?Master Lena has been very worried about her. Do you know what happened??

?I do,? Obi-Wan said a little hesitantly. ?But I don?t think it?s up to me to tell you or Master Lena.? Obi-Wan looked at Qui-Gon. ?I hope you don?t mind.?

?Of course not,? Qui-Gon said, smiling. ?I?m sure Kyrana will tell us when she is good and ready.?

Obi-Wan smiled back but halfway through the smile, he began to yawn. He snuggled a little closer to Qui-Gon and closed his eyes.

?I guess the council must be wondering where we are,? Obi-Wan muttered sleepily.

?Oh don?t worry about them, Master Lena and I took care of it,? Qui-Gon replied. ?I must say, the report for this mission will need some contribution from you.?

?Sure, whatever,? Obi-Wan said with a yawn, too tired to disagree.

?OK, who are you and what have you done with the real Obi-Wan Kenobi?? Qui-Gon said jokingly. ?Are you sure you?re OK Padawan? It?s most unlike you to just agree to helping me write mission reports like that.?

?I?m just saying that for effect. I assure you Master I have absolutely no intention of giving in that easily. Now do you think you could stop going on for just a minute so I could get some sleep??

?I hope I?m not interrupting anything.?

Repressing a sigh and opening one eye, Obi-Wan saw Master Lena standing at the doorway. She was holding a cup of coffee in one hand and her other rested lightly on one hip. Her tail swung gently behind her.

?Of course not Lena,? Qui-Gon replied. ?How is Kyrana doing??

?Oh, well she?s??

The cup of coffee in Lena?s hand suddenly dropped to the floor and shattered to pieces, startling Obi-Wan out of his doze. Lena?s face held an expression of panic but her eyes were distant.

?Lena?? Qui-Gon called to the spaced out Master.

Lena shook her head and blinked. ?I?m sorry,? she said, turning her eyes to Qui-Gon. ?I must get to Kyrana. I?? she looked at the smashed cup on the floor. Indicating at it she looked back at Qui-Gon. ?Could you???

?Yes, I?ll sort it out. Now go to Kyrana. She obviously needs you,? Qui-Gon said

Lena dashed out without another word. Using the Force, Qui-Gon soon cleaned up the mess without leaving Obi-Wan?s side.

?I wonder what?s wrong with Kyrana,? Obi-Wan mused aloud without opening his eyes. ?I hope she?s OK.?

?I?m sure she?ll be all right,? Qui-Gon said. ?But for now Obi-Wan just worry about yourself. Get some more sleep.?

?Yes Master,? Obi-Wan repl

6. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    :::=D=::::

I'll be looking for your next story, Ginger Jedi!

7. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Well, Ginger, I know you just finished posting this story (it was even better reading it a second time)

but i'm still going to "UP" it 'cause it's so good others need to read it!! :)

8. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Thanks Angel!

Twisted is the sequel and it should be around here somewhere...

9. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Oh, wow! Please hurry up with the sequel, I'm dying (HINT HINT) to know what happens! Anyways, I loved this story, it's very cool!

10. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    there is a sequel being posted - called TWISTED. Go find it and read it. :)

(BTW - I just wanted to up this again...) ;)

11. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Thanks Angel and Kenobisgirl! Enjoy Twisted!

Hey Angel, should I post a teaser for Silent Nights here?

12. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    It's been forever since this was updated... so I just HAVE to UP this! Gotta give the new people a chance to read such a GREAT story! :)

I think I'm going to go up Twisted, too... ;) That way it won't be hard to find once this has been read... :)

Ah, Ginger, my friend, this is a wonderful story! You never cease to amaze me with your writing talent! :D

:)

13. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Awwww, thanks Laura! That's so kind of you! :) You're a great friend!

TO ALL THOSE WHO READ THIS: Read Laura's stuff! It's superb!!

14. Knight_Obi

Knight_Obi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2001
    I have actually read your works at the Jedi Apprentice Fan Dimension. Loved it and I will be upping this so that more people will have a chance to read it.

15. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    My stuff = superb? :eek: [face_blush]

Thanks! :D

Just UP-ing your fics so people who missed out before can read... :D :D

16. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Wow, this thread hasn't seen the light of day in AGES!!! :eek:

That's OK Laura :D

17. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Crimson_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2001
    Wow that was long. Long, but very worth the time.

18. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    Correct you are, Crimson...

Ohhh... I'm neglecting my 'duty'... :_|

Ah, but today I am Up-ing them all... it's just... been a while... :p

:D

19. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    UP UP UP!!!!!!!!

:) :D