main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Hidden Love (K/J/J triangle)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Raven-Pan, May 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    "Yes oh Goddess, my Goddess.... Your wish is my command."

Cough, cough, cough...

[face_devil]

2. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    And the flimsy showed up again! I knew it!

Jaina's certainly being bold, risking his wrath and everything. I wonder...hmmm...that quote from the next post you put at the very bottom has certainly got me intrigued. Either Kyp's being sincere, or he's being very caustic with her. I'm voting for the latter. I bet he'll still be angry with her over the holo and the flimsy.

And then there's the whole Jag issue...I can't wait to see how you deal with that. :)

-Mia

3. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    i can't wait for more fullstop

4. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    OMG! I've missed SO MUCH! So sorry I've been away! It won't happen again... :D

GREAT posts btw..I can't wait for more!!!

::waits::

No you really don't understand...I CAN'T wait for more...

;)

EJ

5. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
  6. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Well? Where is it? Where's the next post? You're almost as bad as I am, RP, leaving them hanging like that. But I always releave the tension... and leave them on another cliffhanger. ;)

7. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
  8. Dria_Klivian

Dria_Klivian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2003
    I agree - cliffies are evil for the readers but fun for the writers!

lol

UP!

:D :D :D :D

Dria

9. Sword_Of_The_Jedi

Sword_Of_The_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 2, 2003
    Will you post soon? Please?

10. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
    I second that 'please'. ;)

11. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    postie postie postie postie!

12. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

13. Raven-Pan

Raven-Pan Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2003
    I'm SOOOOO sorry it's taken me so long to update this, and also for it being short. My daughter's getting bigger and more of a handful, and I've started up swordsmanship combat classes that take up a lot of my time. Not to mention my muse went on vacation with all my Star Wars minds....

Kyp: I'm still here.

I know, but that's because the hyperspacial tube doesn't go to anyone who likes you like I do.

Kyp: I feel hurt.

=snuggles kyp= Anyway all, please review, maybe it'll help me come up with ideas! :)

--NINE--

Jaina sighed and leaned against the doorframe with her arms crossed, a frown on her face. "Wedge wants to talk to us. Jag too. I thought I'd get you first, it sounded kindof important."

Kyp nodded and stood, noting once again how dull her eyes were becoming. Oh well, she was a sneaky little.... "Yes oh Goddess, my Goddess.... Your wish is my command."

Her frown turned to a mild look of confusion as he pushed past her caustically and left.

She turned and followed, "What's your problem?"

"I don't have a problem."

"Yes you do, you're being so.... ugh!"

"Well, aren't I always?"

"Well, yes, but..."

"But nothing, let's go get Colonel Ferrocrete and see the General." He quickened his pace and left a fuming Jaina in his wake.

The three were soon assembled in the small office Wedge had commandeered on Mon Calamari, seated and awaiting his explanation for the summoning.

Jaina sat with Kyp to one side. Jagged, holding her hand beneath the table, sat to her other side. Wedge sat across from them, and sighed.

"You three have been an amazing force against the Vong, especially at Borleas." Wedge paused, "Unfortunately, that means I have to break up your team."

"What?!" Jaina stood, "You've got to be kidding!"

Wedge shook his head, "I'm not. With each of you leading a squadron, mixed of veteran and green pilots, we shall most certainly be able to provide a more formidal front against the enemy."

"You've lost your mind," Kyp told Wedge evenly.

"Actually, the general has a point," Jagged put in. "If we each lead a squadron, we can teach the other pilots to be just as deadly, and therefore strengthen our offensive against the Yuzzhan Vong."

Jaina looked at Jag in shock. Didn't he want to stay? She raised a hand, and when Wedge acknowledged this with a nod, she spoke. "General Antilles ? is this really necessary? I mean, we can just as easily remain together in Twin Suns, and rotate people through our squadron." She stopped when she realised how bad that sounded.

Kyp frowned, about to say something, but Wedge cut him off before he could begin. "Exactly. So Jaina, I'd like for you to remain in Twin Suns. Jag, you are to reform your squadron ? and Kyp, I'd like you to bring back your Dozen."

The look on Kyps face, had anyone caught it before he shoved it back, was one of utter dispair. Bring back the Dozen? Did Wedge not realise the taboo against any squadron he led? They'd be dead within weeks.

Kyp spoke up, "I don't like it, Antilles, but I'll do it under one condition."

"I don't believe you're under the ability to do so, but go ahead, what's your condition."

"That the Dozen is stationed near Twin Suns at all times. I have a promise to keep."

Wedge raised an eyebrow and looked to Jaina; who, though slightly shocked, nodded her assent. "Agreed. Effective one week from today, it shall give you all time to fill in your roster. Dismissed."

Kyp stood and stalked out of the room, while Jag and Jaina left at a more sedate pace. Once outside, Jaina spoke.

"Why didn't you ask to be stationed nearby as well?"

"Because, unlike Durron, I understand the need to be able to have a squadron mobile and seperate ? able to be put wherever they're needed most."

"Oh," Jaina responded in a small voice.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kyp frowned. ~Break up the team? How could Antilles do that ? doesn't he know that they're more formidable as a team, rather than creating others?~

He finished taping up his hands, and went to

14. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

And the tension mounts...

Great to see you back again!

Good post.

Makes popcorn.

15. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Great post. More soon please.

~~Jilly

16. duskwings

duskwings Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    Ooh! It's a new post! Yay! :D

Hmm . . . Jag doesn't seem to care too much about Jaina, if he's just walking out of her life with no problem, and Jaina's not going to be too happy about that . . . [face_devil] Driving a wedge between Jaina and Jag, and leaving Jaina free for Kyp. Perfect. ;)

Great post!

-duskwings

17. Jaya_Jade_Durron

Jaya_Jade_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2002
    oh i have missed so much, but i am all caught up now and dying for more. please have another postie up soon Raven can not wait to see what u have planed nexted

18. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

19. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
  20. Sword_Of_The_Jedi

Sword_Of_The_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 2, 2003
    :mad: Jag is evil and does not deserve Jaina. :mad:

Although, I guess that Kyp and Jaina are more likely to get together now that gag is being such a jerk.

21. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    New posty, pleeeeease. I want to see why Kyp wants to strangle the poor guy.

22. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
    Nice... strangling :D Always looking forward to more! :)

23. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    what's she done?

good kyp keep your promise

24. Raven-Pan

Raven-Pan Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2003
    hehee, to be honest, I have yhet no clue what she's done, that just looked like a fun scene.

in fact, that's what all the previews end up being.

Unfortunately, real life has kinda caught up to me right now (in the form of teething and intro to babyfood) so I haven't really been able to brain out what's gonna happen or rather I know, but I don't know quite how I"m going to word it.

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten the story! I'm just trying desperately to figure out where it's going1

I love you my readers, you make me feel so rather special! *hugs of immense proportions*

25. padme-96

Feb 12, 2002
    *hugs RP back*

now i feel special 2

i'll up whil waiting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.