main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hidden Orders of the Force: Safe Haven of the Galaxy (all are welcomed!)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Darth_Sabith, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Minor Announcement

I have called a meeting between the various Force factions of the SWC and EUC to discuss an RPG concept in the RPF. For those of you who are largely unaware of this, don't worry too much for now, but for those who are, I've decided the best way to act is to send a single representative to what I've termed the 'High Council' meeting, here in the EUC, so we can get things moving, rather than me sending dozens of PM's and getting nowhere for weeks on end.

Please announce who you are representing, when you arrive.

2. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Hmm, since I haven't seen hide or hair of SW_Bob should I be representing the Jensaari, another the Witches of Dathomir, and D_S the Darks or whomever and the group members voice concerns, ideas, and stuff through that individual? And then only that individual speaks or is it a more I am here for this group and would like to add...etc., and I also am for this group and would add yadda yadda?

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Sounds excellent, Mitth. Advance as the Hidden Orders representative, if you would, please. As a Defender, in your full rank.

4. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Well I put my foot in it I guess[face_laugh] , feel free members to send any ideas or comments in PM to me then. ;)

5. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    *Bows to Mitth_Fisto*

I agree you would be a great represenitive for this order...to include my dark jedi order, and the witches...though I can't really speak for them. I'm glad to see this thread wasn't completly went silent again. Sinre I'm sure you are hard at work with this rpg of yours I look forward to it.

6. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I'd like to ask a serious question, for a moment. Are we working a smaller Jensaarai Order, in the RPG?

7. Falling_Leaf

Falling_Leaf Jedi Master star 3

Jun 26, 2007
    I know I'm going to sound silly in a sec, but what RPG? Is anyone even working on one for this group or is it some other type fused with others?

Maybe as a suggestion we could work out who does what for the group in an update of the roster.

8. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Fused with others, Leaf. SWC and EUC Force Groups are working together.

9. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Possibly because of our threads limited numbers we might deal it as a smaller number or that the majority stay in their homesystem/seekout those to aid privately instead of participating in the "aliance" so to speak.

At least that's my two creds.

10. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Roll call please...

11. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
  12. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Just upping this thread since there was interest in the Dathomir Witches. Maybe we can get this back up and running. Who is with me?

13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    A Jensaarai here! [face_peace]

14. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    Hello I have interest in the Dathomiri Witches.

15. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Darth Sabith Lord of the Shadow Academy present...

16. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Well as Matriarch of the Witches of Dathomir I like to welcome LittleMissNightsaber. We have two clans that reside in the Dathomir. The Singing Mountain Clan which are lightsiders. The other one is The Nightsisters which use the darkside.

Any preference?

17. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Evil is more fun, you get slaves. :D

18. Thrawn1786

Feb 8, 2004
    I forgot, which witch group am I a member of? [face_blush]

19. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    lol, which witch. Or is it, which witch wants to make me a sandwich? :p

20. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Keeper of Names

Sinrebirth

Jensaarai Saarai-Kaar

SWBob

Matriarch

JEDI_TEEGIRLOO - Nightsister

Aing-Tii High Monk

Trimaj

Ring Defender

Mitth-Fisto

Witch

Thrawn178 - Singing Mountain Clan

Shield Defender

Sinrebirth

Clan Sister

Falling_Leaf - Nightsister
    PrincessCambria - Nightsister
    Amon_Amarth - Singing Mountain Clan

Apprentices

Apprentices and Slaves

Despised1 - Nightsisters

Darth Sabith is leader o the Dark Jedi. There was never a roster made with it.

We may need a new Saarai-Kar. Also I think Trim may not want to continue with the Aing Tii

21. Thrawn1786

Feb 8, 2004
    Thanks, Tee! Geeze, not too many in the Singing Mountain Clan, huh? :p

22. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    If SWBob is no longer with us than I suggest Mitth-Fisto be made the new Saarai-Kar. If Mitth-Fisto is unwilling to take such a rank I will take that possition until one can be found. I would allow Sinrebirth to don the title but he already has a lot on his plate...

Darth Sabith is leader o the Dark Jedi. There was never a roster made with it.

We may need a new Saarai-Kar. Also I think Trim may not want to continue with the Aing Tii

23. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    I prefer both, but I'll be a nightsister. [face_devil]@};-

24. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Alright here's a question what is your belief on the order of the force. How shoul the hidden orders be reorginized as a group. I fear we may have to few people for so many orders. Perhaps we should make our own order and classes by mixing the orders we already have into a single entity...

25. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    You're welcome and yeah that's because the darkside is so much fun.[face_devil]

Nightsister it is LittleMiss.

I will wait to see what the others say on the convo cause my brain is fried right now from writing.:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.