main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Hidden Realities

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Detjen, Jul 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    "Hey get outta my head Baylee."
    Mel laughed then muttered to the teen.

."I was thinking the same thing. Both things actually."

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Baylee

Baylee sighed, as she looked at Mel and Evette. "Just when I thought this couldnt get any stranger..." she says with a small grin. She felt strange, but couldnt put her finger on why. "I need some wookiee strength coffee." she said, rubbing her arms.

"Hey get outta my head Baylee." Mel laughed then muttered to the teen. "I was thinking the same thing. Both things actually." Baylee smiled, as she nodded in agreement. "I feel like we just stepped into the twilight zone...even for the JEDI stuff." she said, trying not to roll her eyes, as she sat on the ground, waiting to see what Luke would say of all of this.

She closed her eyes, and concentrated as she waited.

TAG: ALL

3. Detjen

Detjen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    "Korriban, it has always been a place of darkside stirrings, even when the darkside is silent. we should have expected somthing like this, there is no better place for someone to learn the teachings of the sith and the darkside, yet.. I feel somthing strange, it could be a trap, or simply somthings going on that we do not yet understand."

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Baylee

As Baylee sat quietly, listening, she heard Master Skywalkers reply to Yulef.

"Korriban, it has always been a place of darkside stirrings, even when the darkside is silent. we should have expected somthing like this, there is no better place for someone to learn the teachings of the sith and the darkside, yet.. I feel somthing strange, it could be a trap, or simply somthings going on that we do not yet understand." [/b]

Well..that was useful. NOT. Baylee thought to herself.

She sighed to herself softly. She thought about being out in the forrest. She had felt something...she wasnt sure..something almost primal, when she was out in the woods. Was it something similar to what Yulef had felt?

It didnt make her feel dark..but it touched on something annoying, that she couldnt quite put her finger on. And her head still hurt. She really wanted some of that coffee now. There was something there, that still felt very wrong.

Baylee suddenly got up in one swift motion, and walked, heading back for the encampment. If they were going to Korriban, then they would let her know. Right now, she wanted to simply wanted some coffee. She needed to sort through the strange feelings she was having.

TAG:all

5. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Mel groaned setting her pack on the ground. The normally light article felt heavy. She rubbed her shoulder grimacing then bent down to sit even if it were bit for a moment. She dug through the pack for the thermos she'd filled with cafa ealier that morning. The beverage was stikll hot the smell awoke her sense some as the caramel coloured liquid was poured into the thermos cup. Melina gently tapped Baylee's arm gesturing with the cup for her to have.

<tag>

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Baylee

Melina gently tapped Baylee's arm gesturing with the cup for her to have, just as Baylee was suddenly getting up. Baylee looked back behind her and smiled, steading the cup..but shook her head.

"Umm..no. I gotta go. I gotta..."

Baylee turned and walked, heading back for the encampment. If they were going to Korriban, then they would let her know. If she didnt beat them there first. Baylee wasnt sure if the place WAS Korriban or not...but she kept having a very strange feeling. Like a compulsion to be someplace else. ANYPLACE else, but where she was right now.

She started to jog back to the Jedi encampment.

Too much waiting. Standing. She needed movement. Action. She needed...Caffa.

She picked up her pace.

TAG:all

7. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: Looks like I'm the one behind now. :p

IC: Yulef

Yulef's gaze shifted slowly to the ground as heard Luke's words. A thought hit him. "Master, I know this may sound a bit brash, but what if we went to Korriban. Put stop to all this. I know as jedi we should look first for a more peaceable solution, but I get the feeling that this is the only solution."

He waited for the jedi master's response.

Tag: Everyone

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: OHHH GM?! WHERE ART THOU?!?!?!

Baylee

Baylee turned and walked, then began to jog back to the Jedi encampment.
    Too much waiting. Standing. She needed movement. Action. She needed...Caffa.

She picked up her pace.

Her nerves were on edge. What was WRONG? Something didnt fit right in this puzzle. She was SURE of it. I didnt feel right.

Baylee literally RAN the rest of the way, until she reached the meal area. She took a seat, and closed her eyes, trying to calm her restless mind.

TAG: Any

9. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    OCC: Up thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.