main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Hidden Shadows

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Gosai2, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gosai2

Gosai2 Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2006
    The Sith have long been a plague to the Jedi Knights and the Galaxy at large. However, events conspire to blur the lines between the darkness and the light...

It has been five hundred years since the fall of the Sith Triumvirate at the hands of the Exile...The Galaxy has attempted to heal and makes slow progress. However, Force sensitives across the Galaxy feel new distortions in the Force, Dark Side adherents and Jedi alike are concerned...

Hidden from the prying eyes of the Galaxy, a new order has begun movements, a cult of the Dark Side, their goals are far from the 'petty' desires of the Sith to rule, or the Jedi to protect...Although confined mostly to rumor, the subject of conspiracy theories in the Jedi order, a name has been given to these distortions in the Force, claim of a dark side adept utilizing the moniker 'Darth Umbra' are becoming increasingly prevalent...

As the Jedi grow more concerned, the Sith grow more anxious as they feel these dark powers spreading a know that, for once, they are not responsible for the suffering that is to come.

How does one catch a shadow that hides within shadows?

(Not to hot about the setup of this method of setting it up, but if anyone wants clarification, feel free to PM me if you're interested...)

Anyone who does wish to play need only fill out this simple sheet.
    And go easy on me, this is my first time trying to do an RP with any real ambition too it.

Player Name:
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment:
    Affiliation:
    Appearance:
    Force Sensitive:
    Goals:
    Short history:

For affiliation, go wild, you could be a Sith seeking to control the powers involved in this, or simply attempting to protect what will eventually be YOUR Galaxy from someone else's plot to usurp you.
    You could be a noble Jedi doing as the Force mandates to protect life.
    A republic soldier, merc, bounty hunter, etc etc etc. With who knows what motivation.

Edit: Also, for anyone interested in playing a member of the Cult, PM me, and we can discuss some ideas, but I don't imagine this group very large, so first come first served for positions therein.

2. CmndrCodi2

CmndrCodi2 Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2008
    OOC: quick bump to get more activity!

St. Edit: Don't do that in future, please. If people want to join they'll do so because it sounds like a good game, not because of spamming.

3. CmndrCodi2

Mar 16, 2008
    GM APPROVED!!!

Player Name: CmndrCodi2

Character Name: Mika Etheral

Species: Human

Alignment: neutral

Affiliation: Jedi Outcasts

Appearance:
    basic look, but with brown eyes & hair, no beard, a scar on his right cheek, and a mechanical left hand covered by a glove

Force Sensitive: Yes

Goals: Destroy the Jedi to get revenge for his banishment.

Short history: Mika was the top student at the Jedi Academy, having his mechanical arm from the age of two due to a birth defect. He was banished from the Order because he murdered another student out of hatred. He joined a group of rouge Jedi on Jabiim, and has since become their leader. He learned to cast Sith lightning from his remaining flesh hand, and has access to Sith powers when angered or provoked. He rarely uses them, because if he uses more than Sith lightning, the amount of power being channeled through his body will weaken him to the point of a near coma.

4. Gosai2

Gosai2 Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2006
    Okay, I'm hoping to get this fully started either later today or at some point tomorrow, i'm still hammering out a few details, but enough characters have been accepted and/or are in the works and coming down the pipe that this should be able to begin soon.

5. CmndrCodi2

Mar 16, 2008
    That's cool, I've waited longer for other RPs to start

6. Gosai2

Gosai2 Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2006
    (There's still one or two people i'm talking with...but for now...to quote Shang Tsung IT HAS BEGUN!)

Planet: Coruscant

The ordinarily silent room held a few small hints of noise, whispered conversation amongst the masters, however, rather than the usual twelve Jedi Masters that made up the High Council, there were, in fact, fifteen. Three of which belonged to the Reassignment Council, the topic of this meeting was a certain Padawan. A young Zabrak named Tima-Tama...

"He should be placed within the Exploration Corps." One of the three standing masters asserted, a Duros female. "It is where his talents can best serve us."

"Rana," A Cerean interrupted, scratching the top of his head. "Do you not think it best that we should first...meet the young man?" He asked, a smile gracing his features as he leaned back in his seat. "After all, we also have the situation on Jabiim to consider." He pointed out.

"I believe master Eno-ki raises a valid point." A dark haired human female to the Cerean's left side agreed. "And...if I am not mistaken...he approaches now."

______

Planet: Jabiim

Dac's facial tentacles twitched, the Quarren Ex-Jedi stared ahead, if looks could have physical effects, Mika would have long ago had a hole drilled into the back of his skull. The older sentient's dislike of taking orders from the 'young upstart' was well known, and in the last few weeks he had been actively working to discredit the group's de facto 'leader'.

A series of pirate raids from Handooine had struck Jabiim, and while the Rogue Jedi would not intervene normally, the fact that these pirates seemed more intent on destruction than pillaging meant that resources were growing scarce. Vaporized by laserfire from the skies. Cities ashed.

Once again, the Jabiimi had been requesting aid from the Republic, and none had come.

However, Dac's attention shifted as he sensed someone approaching. Not one of the members of their group...no...this one was...different. He allowed his hand down to his lightsaber. If he was lucky, this could turn into a fight..and he could cut down Mika and their assailent in one go.

7. AkumaKuro

AkumaKuro Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2008
    Hopefully it is still ok for me to join :) If so, heres my character sheet

Player Name: AkumaKuro.
    Character Name: Darth Melkor.
    Species: Human.
    Alignment: The Dark Side of the Force.
    Affiliation: Dark Cultists.
    Appearance: Charcoal grey jedi robes, a crimson tunic, black leather boots and gloves and a black cloak and hood.
    Force Sensitive: Strong.
    Goals: Furthering my own power and the power of the dark side.
    Short history: Begining life as an abandond child, Melkor was adopted by Darth Melehk, his future mentor in the dark side. He had a strong affinity for the dark side, and quickly learned many secrets of the dark side. He eventually surpassed his master, although he kept this a secret. He worked to destroy his masters reign, which ended in a devastating lightsaber duel aboard his command ship. He killed his master, took his funds and 'set up shop' so to speak, on the galactic capital, Courascant. Using the power of the darkside, he is able to call on many force powers, the most interesting of which is Quey'tek, the ability to shroud ones force presence, appearing the a Force User as a normal human. From Courascant, he seeks to expand his growing powers.

8. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Edit...Sorry about this. There must be some JC tech difficulties.

9. CmndrCodi2

Mar 16, 2008
    Planet:Jabiim

Mika saw a Quarren man, dressed in Jedi robes, standing in front of a group of others, hand on his saber hilt. "Hello, good sir," he called out to him, "how are things treating you these days? You may as well let go of your saber, I have no quarrel with you."

TAG:Gosai

OOC: sorry I can't post more, I have to go to school :-B

10. MandalorianLegecy

MandalorianLegecy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2008
    APPROVED! [face_dancing]

Charecter Sheet

Player Name: MandalorianLegecy
    Character Name: Ranvar Juro
    Species: Human
    Alignment: Always changing
    Affiliation: Rogue Force-User
    Appearance:
    Wears a Green Jedi Robe, and Sith black boots and gloves.
    Goals: Conquer the Galaxy
    Short history: Unknown, for all the galaxy knows Ranvar dosn't even exist. When he ran across people and made realtionships, he usualy drugged them so they would forget. Or if that didn't work Ranvar would kill them. Ranvar has few realationships that he keeps. He is friends with the Hutts, Space Pirates, and other Bounty Hunters. Ranvar keeps his life on low key. His Enemies, never can find him because of the friends he has. Ranvar only kills people he thinks will tell about him. He also knows alot of Wealthy people who are his childhood friends, and cousins. They are his funders along with the people who hire him. Some History will be stated if you look him up, but it will only say his last locations.

11. MandalorianLegecy

MandalorianLegecy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2008
    IC: Renvar

Renvar walked the halls of the Jedi temple. His plan was to corrupt the Jedi's Database, with his skills of hacking and slicing. Renvar saw Jedi in the Council chambers and jerked himself into a corner, hoping they didn't notice him. Renvar slid along the walls until he got to the Jedi Library, still unaware if he was noticed.

He took a seat in a computer and went into the system files. Renvar typed in a stolen code he bought from a Jedi who left the order recently. The code worked, and Renvar had all acess to the database. He deleted all history, security, planet and culture files, after he copied them to his datapad. Renvar changed the security locks to a code no Jedi knew, made the security droids target Jedi, and set the alarms for Jedi. Renvar then placed a virus in the configuration settings to make the droids, alarms, and locks go back to what them wanted.

Placing the Datapad in his robe pocket, he slipped out of the library as he heard blaster fire and alarm sirens go off, with a smirk Renvar headed to his ship. A voice shocked him, "Stop" a young boy said, Renvar esstimated 16-18. "Make.....Me" Renvar spat continualy walking.

Tag: Mika, Jedi

12. General_Luver

General_Luver Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2006
    Character Sheet

Player Name: General_Luver
    Character Name: Lead Exile
    Species: Twi-leki/ Shape Shifer Cross breed
    Alignment: Changing
    Affiliation:
    Appearance:
    *<-- Jedi Look
    * <-- Bounty Hunter look
    Goals: Just to survive
    Short history: Born on the Desert Planet in the Outter Rim, Lead trained with 'Jedi trainers' Who where really Dark Jedi working with a corrupt character who was only known as 'The Master. the master taught younglings who were unknown by the Jedi council and tarined them to do his biddings as bounty hunters, smuglers and so forth. Lead got waya from this a was taught by a grey Jedi by the name of

Lead has since been all over, meeting up with weird and wonderful creatures in this vast universe (considering the time and all, my charatcer isnt as finished as i would've like to hope, but it'll 'updated' when i can [face_laugh]

13. Kra_Tran

Kra_Tran Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2008
    Player Name: Mith'Trw'Fleed Corename Kra
    Character Name: Captian Kra
    Species: Chiss
    Alignment: Light
    Affiliation: CASF (Chiss Advanced Scout Fleet)
    Appearance: http://swgblog.net/wp-content/themes/kukote-in-a-jar-10/images/Thrawn.jpg
    Force Sensitive: No
    Goals: Kra goals are to scout, with a small force of his peers, outside his peoples space to see what dangers and threats might be learking in the vast unknown areas of space.
    Short history: Kra Tran joined the Chiss Defence Fleet CDF at the age of 18 with the soild driven force of most young chiss, once he left the Chiss Arospace School CAS he joined the 5th Defence Fleet under Admiral Mith'raw'nuroo (Corename Freesa) and worked his way through the ranks defending chiss space until called upon for a mission of importance, given the rank of Captian he was placed in command of 4 heavy attack corvets and 5 light frigates along with 2 wings of chiss claw craft and several support ships with the perpose of scouting the galaxy and reporting back any and all threats to the chiss way of life.

14. Gosai2

Gosai2 Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2006
    OOC: Okay, I just wanted to say I am SOOOOOO sorry about my vanishing. Real Life interfered, and then my computer crashed (although that's a relatively recent problem, and it was mostly the first one...I just want to feel like I have a legit excuse)

I'm not sure if everyone's abandoned this RPG or not, but if anyone is interested I'm thinking of trying to reboot it...either in a whole new thread with the mods closing this one, or simply restarting this one...whichever seems less of a hassle.

15. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    Player Name:RuneEisahn
    Character Name:Ryshin Thraell
    Species:Human
    Affiliation: Jedi Council
    Appearance http://images.elfwood.com/fanq/a/m/amberhague2/malejedi.gif
    Force Sensitive:Yes
    Goals: To help bring peace into the Galaxy and to destroy the sith.
    Short history: Ryshin Thraell is an esteemed Jedi Master. Legendary in his skills in both weapon and the force. He has been working his entire life to rid the Galaxy of the Dark Side, but now he may have his chance.

16. Sith_King

Sith_King Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2008
    Name: Sith_King
    Character Name: Marcus Alexander De Caliencio
    Species: Aruzan
    Alignment: Darkness
    Height: 6? 4?
    Weight: 305lbs.
    Appearance: Blue skin, pitch black hair, white teeth, sharp canines
    Feats: They have the ability to share their memories and emotions with one another by means of cybernetic implants.
    Flaws: Anti-social creatures, but harsh temper.

Muscular Build: Strong
    Clothing: Dark breastplate, but cloth robe underneath
    Weaponry: Two great scimitars
    Habits: Talks to oneself or searches for another Aruzan
    Personality Traits: Aggressive till rendered helpless or near someone he knows.
    Bio: Marcus, born on Aruza during the time of Imperial subjugation, the enslaved Aruzans hired the bounty hunter Dengar to assassinate General Kritkeen, who was the planetary commander. Finally released the planet tried to reconnect to the ways of the galaxy but for Marcus, life would never be the same...

17. Gosai2

Gosai2 Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2006
    I'm not certain if you mean that the above character was born during the time of Palpatine's Empire, or during one of the previous Sith Empires, but, in either case I don't think it's possible given the age you mention.

This storyline is intended to take place about 500 years after the KOTOR series and if i'm not mistaken at least three or four thousand before the Star Wars movies proper.

18. bad_feeling_haver

bad_feeling_haver Jedi Master star 1

Oct 5, 2008
    GM Approved!

Player Name: bad_feeling_haver
    Character Name: Drolla Jhal(first syllable rhymes with ?doll?)
    Species: Hutt
    Affiliation: Jedi Order
    Appearance: Drolla?s life of training has made him thinner and more muscular than the average Hutt (see the picture of Beldorion, although Beldorion is much longer/taller). His skin is bluish-green, though he has a blotchy yellow ochre birthmark covering most of the right side of his face. He has a dignified bearing and clear brown eyes.
    [image=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/a/ac/Beldorian_Leia_Duel_TEC.jpg]

Goals: To serve he Jedi Order and the greater galaxy, and to improve the reputation of the Hutt species through selflessness and heroism. (Although he won?t really admit it to himself, because ambition contains the shadow of the Dark Side, he would like to be promoted to the Jedi High Council or even Grand Master, but only so he will be a galactically recognized figure and can use the publicity to prove that Hutts can be good beings too).
    Short history: Drolla was brought to the Jedi Temple over 125 years ago and was incubated in an artificial chamber until he reached the age when a Hutt normally emerges from it?s mother?s pouch. Brought up in the temple for the next 80 years?(Hutts develop more slowly than Humans because they live longer)?until he was old enough to become a Padawan at age 85. All Drolla was ever taught was the Jedi way, and he believes it more or less completely.
    Always good-natured and intellectual, Drolla chose to train as a Jedi Consular, and focused on his Force abilities and other cerebral pursuits, like moral philosophy and meditation. However, he did master Talo Rulya, an unarmed martial art that only serpentine alien species with arms could use. This was taught to him by the renowned Sluissi Jedi Master Garatis Yenn, who became his Master when Drolla was promoted to Padawan. Drolla also built his own green lightsaber, and became proficient at lightsaber combat.
    As he began traveling the galaxy with his master, he came to better understand what being a Hutt in the greater galaxy meant. He was often treated with mistrust or anger. On multiple occasions, people assumed Drolla was some sort of con man, because they believed Hutts were intrinsically too wicked to be Jedi. Though Drolla was discouraged, he resolved to take the Jedi ?high road? and do his best to prove that Hutts could be as benevolent and selfless as any species. He went on to assist Master Yenn on several missions and after 10 years he was deemed worthy of knighthood. He passed the trials and became a Knight of the Republic. He has served the galaxy as a Jedi Knight for 35 years and takes his duties very seriously, and takes pride in performing them and helping people. Over his career he mastered the Shii-Cho form and learned some Niman techniques.
    Regarding his past, the Jedi have told him that they were simple Hutts of no particular significance, which Drolla took to mean they were common businesshutts.

19. Ewok-Kenobi

Ewok-Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2006
    Player Name: Ewok-kenobi
    Character Name: Gaarral
    Species: Wookie
    Alignment: Dark Side
    Affiliation: Sith, personal gain.
    Appearance: 2.7 meters tall, Muscular, thick black fur, yellow eyes. Wears a belt that is hidden by his overgrown fur, and in the belt are two red lightsabers.
    Force Sensitive: Yes.
    Goals: Destroy any threat to his ultimate domination of the universe.
    Short history: At the age of 19 he was abducted by a Sith Lord who taught him his ways. Being a long lived species, Gaarral spent 80 years learning from his master, until he knew all there was to learn in the ways of the dark side. Then he literally destroyed the Twi'lek, tearing him limb from limb, and vowing to learn as much as he could of the force. He stayed in the dark, learning of the force for many years, slowly building up resourses for his war against the galaxy on a small moon of the planet Sernpidal. Over the years, he became a master in the ways of the Dark side, often killing young jedi and force sensitives to strengthen his own power, or merely for sport. Now he has begun his quest for galactic domination, and his first port of call is to exterminate the Sith threat that has sprung up, along with the Jedi.

20. Cheif-Of-Stuff

Cheif-Of-Stuff Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2008
    Player Name: Chief-of-stuff

Character Name: Dak Golladio

Species: Iridonian Zabrak

Alignment: Order of the Sith Lords

Affiliation: none

Appearance: red and black skin horns, black robe (in honor of his father darth maul)

Force Sensitive: yes

Goals: to kill the Jedi to take revenge on his father killer and kill the Jedi

Short history: Dak Golladio was the son of darth maul teaches his the ways of the dark side. When he found out his father died. Made his goal in life to kill the Jedi the killed his father after he found out darth Vader killed his he trained und darth Vader now that darth Vader is dead he is ready to take his revenge on the Jedi

21. Gosai2

Gosai2 Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2006
    Okay, I know I've disappeared on this before and that that's just really bad form...but...I am back, and this time I've got a new computer that wont give me the trouble of my old one...and so...I'm planning on starting this up at long last within the next day or so.

To those who are still interested in this, I apologize for the constant delays, but this time things will actually be working right.

Also, in response to the posts here, in case any of the people who put them up are still actually interested:

Sith_King: I already left a comment for you.

Ewok-Kenobi: Character accepted

Chief-of-Stuff: I'm afraid this RPG is taking place before Darth Maul came into existence, approximately 500 years after the events of KOTOR, so a good couple thousand years before Darth Maul was even born.

Other than that...well...I've said what needs to be said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.