1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:WA Hidden Threat Teaser

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SoulKrusher, Feb 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    THIS IS ACTUAL LIVE FOOTAGE!!!

Well I was finally convinced by no other then Lord Kahn to post this up for everyone to view. This was going to be part of our movie: Imperial Threat, but as this was done about 6 months ago I have kinda changed the script since then, so now it is just test footage.

There is no costumes and no real acting involved so be careful. I needed to try some different effects out and cgi to see how I could put it together, it was difficult. These sorts of things are not easy, I assure you. Well it was my first attempt so don't expect to much, but I would like everyone's opinion on it.

http://www.burningforge.com.au/HiddenThreat.mov

Hope that works, some people may have to rightclick and save. See how you go!

btw, the file is about 8mb in Quicktime format, sorry for those who may have trouble.

Comments anyone?
  2. JediLeia21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    well SK , finally checked out your imperial threat video and i'm pleased to say that it looks well worth the wait for:D
    and i know it's only a trailer , but that imperial shuttle sequence was brilliant

Can't wait to see the finish product!!! :)

3. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It took forever to download, but it was worth the wait. I'm waiting in anticipation for the final product.

You go SK!
  4. Grizzly Jedi Master

star 4
    after watching the footage, there was a bit of discussion about the Darwin awards :)
    *drum roll* and the winner for 2001 is.........
    LORD KAHN!!!! for managing to impale himself on the only unattended AND activated lightsaber in the next 50 sectors!!!!!! *crowd goes wild* :)
  5. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank You, Thank You!! You all look beautiful tonight out there, I would like to thank.... ah F#$K it. I'm outta here!!

On another note, remember that this footage will no longer be used because I decided to change the script (for the 4th time) but it gave me abit of experience in rotoscoping sabers, so I'm happy, for now. Notice the title is called HIDDEN THREAT not IMPERIAL THREAT, I know, figures! :)

Thanks all, until next time....
  6. Grizzly Jedi Master

star 4
    hehehe it still looked pretty cool... btw SK have you figured out the Private Message function here yet?
  7. Pinback Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, my server was huffing and puffing, but your clip finally made it through; I liked what I saw, especially the CGI, which is damn smooth! That's not your first try at it, I gather? Please tell me it's not, because it's way too good for a first effort!
  8. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    Now I'm finally back, I'll download it tonight and give you an official report from the Supreme Chancellor.
  9. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    Nah I haven't Grizz, whats the private message function?

Pinback: Sorry about the large file, it was compressed last year when I didnt expect to release it. And yes it was my first time putting such things together, I'm surprise you haven't seen all the holes in it yet. Its not quite perfect yet, still not bad though.

Alright Soniel, a official report sounds good! After that I will explain how I put it together! :)
  10. Grizzly Jedi Master

star 4
    up next to your logged in name, there is logout, then private message. you can send a msg to other JC users, and track when they've actually read it. good for ppl who don't open icq cos they get flooded :)
  11. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh right thanks, I'll take a look at it, see if it is useful or not! It might be considering most there is still a lot of people without ICQ! :)

For those people that have already downloaded the trailer, then forget reading this but I have uploaded a new trailer that only takes up 2.5mb now!! (Its abit late I hear everyone say) yeah well!! :)

You still need Quicktime 3 or above to view but it is smaller and more compact then before, still it's viewable so enjoy!!
  12. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.