main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive High Class Low Life: The War

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
  2. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    OOC: Im in.....lets get cracking! ;)

3. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    GM- Waiting for a few more PM's before the update is up. At this point, we've only got 3 players thus far. Hopefully more will come back.

As always, my PM box is open.

:)

4. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Booyakapproved!

Name: Alex Sullivan
    Alias: The Gentleman
    Sex: Male

Faction: LoGrasso
    Position: Hitman

Appearance: http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Brad_Pitt.jpg
    Clothes: Is usually seen in a tuxedo or other form of formal clothing
    Weapons: A sniper rifle and two pistols
    Hair: Spiked, dirty blonde
    Eyes: Hazel

Bio: Alex Sullivan was born to a kind mother with an unbreakable spirit, and an abusive alcoholic that was his father. He grew up never being able to sleep well, and could hear angry shouts coming from his parents' bedroom nearly every night.

His mother would always dress him for school when he was a young boy with bruises scattered on her body. She told Alex that she was often clumsy around the house, but he knew better.

As Alex grew older, he realized the importance of treating women like princesses, because he saw the toll that his father's daily beatings were taking on his mother. The girls at school always called him "The Gentleman," and the name's stuck with him ever since.

At the age of seventeen, Alex Sullivan's mother was found beaten to death in the family's bathtub. His father was the only suspect, but before the police could arrest him, Alex took matters into his own hands, and killed his father the same way his father had killed his mother. Brutally, and without mercy.

It was only a few days after that that he was contacted by the LoGrasso family. He was given an offer to be a hitman for them, and with nothing to lose, Alex accepted.

5. ShadowofMiracles

ShadowofMiracles Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2006
    I got your pm so I'll be sticking around for this rpg as well. Hope it starts soon

6. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    Kahn_Iceay

Alastor arrived in Seamus? office right on time, ready to be given his assignment. Seamus Moriarty always liked it when his pawns were on time. It gave them an attribute of obedience, to know when and where to be somewhere. Help like that was hard to find these days, that much the Moriarty don knew.

Seamus? office was pleasantly large and luxuriously decorated. The carpet was a darkened beige color, and the walls were painted a healthy shade of red with a few pictures scattered throughout. There were two sofas in the room, both a light khaki color with mahogany trim, with a short, rectangular mahogany table in between. Atop this table were two vases, and it was evident that their patinas were regularly cleaned and polished, to accentuate their value.

?Alastor!? Seamus exclaimed as the Executioner entered the room. The boss, as he was affectionately called, sat on the first sofa in the room with a lovely woman adorned only in seductive lingerie sitting in his lap. The woman climbed off as soon as the assassin entered the capacious room, per her boss?s orders. ?Good to see yeh, me boy.? The don?s Irish ancestry was evident in his thickly accented voice. ?Look, I?m going to get straight down to business. 'is was with 'eh LoGrasso's has gone to far. There's a family. A friend of a friend." Seamus handed the man over a manila envelope, with more than enough information. "Take care o' the whole family. I wan' 'em gone."

?I?m going to leave it at that. I want you to send a message to the LoGrasso?s. Don?t hesitate on this one, me boy.?

TAG: Alastor McRea

Jeb

Gene, mostly known by his peers as Otto, sat before Chief Inspector Ed Booker, wondering what the head of FBI had called him into his office for.

?Otto, you and I?ve known each other for a long time,? Ed began, his large hands clasped atop the mahogany desk. ?You?ve been serving in my unit for over a decade now, and you?ve never disappointed us before. You know what the hell you?re doing out there, and that?s more than any Chief of the FBI can ask for in an Agent.

?Look, I?m not really good at these kinds of things,? Ed said, ?so I?m gonna get to it. We?ve decided to promote you to Head of the White Collar division.?

He handed an envelope over the desk.

"This is a good place to start. Assemble your team, and get started."

TAG: Gene B. Hickey

JEDI_TEEGIRLOO, Melot

Hal McIlhenny was not the happiest of men at the moment. He was not only annoyed at his assignment, but now, the rhythmic thumping of the crappy car they had been given was pouring salt into that wound.

"We can't have ye rolling up in a Benz...twould draw too much attention, me boy." Seamus had told them, evil smile on his face. The man knew that he would receive no complaints. Only compliance. That was the way he liked it, and if Seamus was happy, everybody was happy.

Everybody, except of course, Hal McIlhenny. The man spared a glance over at his partner, the heart of this mission. There Caitriona sat, arms folded. He couldn't read her face, but it was obvious that she was ready for work.

And work it was. The two had been sent on a "gathering mission". Simply put, they were to meet this man at a well known Gentleman's club, and get the info from him. Word was he was interested in joining the family, and he had some useful info. But word was often wrong, and if that proved to be the case this time, Hal and his partner had explicit instructions on what to "do" to him.

TAG: Caitriona, Hal

Morkai, Darth_Vaders_cousin, NickLitYouAFlame

Sun Chong's Discount Grocery was not severely out of place, in downtown New York. In fact, the street was practically flooded with shady establishments and businesses that had clearly seen better days. What was out of place, ho

7. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC:i'll likely get a charrie sheet in today prenn... if you'll still take someone.

8. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    GM- That's fine Trim. We're always accepting new players!

9. ShadowofMiracles

ShadowofMiracles Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2006
    I don't get the openning post....

10. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    You haven't been tagged yet, Shadow.

11. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Caitriona O' Connell
    Moriarty Gathering Mission

In the rhythmic thumping of the crappy car they were riding, Caitriona O' Connell sat in the passengers seat. She had her arms folded while she was looking out the window. Her long red hair was blowing in all directions from the wind because the window was partially broken from the previous owner.

Tri as she was affectionately known as, didn't appear bothered by the burst of wind coming through. In fact, she had no expression at all. Her blue eyes just continued to stare out the window as they passed cars by toward their destination. Her mind trying to stay focus on the task at hand.

Her ears however, could not drown out the complaints of her assigned partner. This did irritate her for Tri could only take so much of the whinnying.

"Calm ya livva man." she said in a thick southie accent as she turned her head to look at her partner, Hal McIlhenny. He was a young male around twenty-three with close cropped brown hair and bright green eyes. The boss for some reason thought they could work together and find out the truth on the man they are meeting. She hoped, Hal could just shut up about the car and get focused on the job at hand.

"Yes the cah is a piece crap, but it will do the job. We need to keep a low profile, we don't wanna draw any attention to ourselves"

They were supposed to meet the man in a well known strip joint that is suppose to be considered classy by most club standards. Tri doubted it and if anyone has the nerve to think she is one the dancers, well Tri would just have to teach them a lesson.

TAG: Melot

12. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: Jack Donahue
    Alias (if Applicable): Deuces

Faction: With a name like Donahue, do ya really gotta ask... (Moriaty for those not familiar with the name)
    Position: Hi-Stakes Gambler, Assassin, Advisor

Appearance: Very bald but with bright red bushy eyebrows, Peircing emerald green eyes, a crooked nose broken to the left, a silly grin, and kinda bulky but graceful.
    Clothes: Tends to wear black clothes that are loose, black jeans and such. But always has on a plaid button-up overshirt, be it longsleeve or short. A blue jean bucket hat is a constant, with a duece of spades sticking out of the black leather belt around it. Also there tends to be a couple of darts in that loop. Soft black leather boots without heavy soles are his favorite footwear.
    Weapons: Various switch blades hidden on his person, as well as a razor in one boot, a remmington pistol and various rifles from military grade sniper to old winchesters. Other than that, whatever he can get his hands on in any given situation.
    Hair: none
    Eyes: green enough to cut out the soul...

Bio: He grew up on the streets, fighting for his bread and whatever else he wanted. Street fighting techniques are very obvious in his methods, but also a lot of wisdom for what many would see as a cocky kid of 27.

He was initiated into the "family" when he caused a mission to be botched by simply being there. One of the hired men went over to take care of him, and wound up with a slit throat and a cut up face. Dueces left his calling card (the deuce of spades) on the body. He was going to slip away, but a "family" member had seen what he did and called him over. He was offered a job as a basic thug, which was definitely better than his previous life.

He rose through the ranks, and quickly gained a rep for drunken debauchery high even by the irish standards, but he was also amazingly blessed when it came to operations that needed killing people. He also had a knack for spotting the problems in an op, and figuring rather unique ways around them. Only in the last two years has he actually been in contact with Seamus and sent on jobs by him, but there is a certain amount of respect between the two, as well as an odd sort of trust. After all, it was the Moriaty family that gave him any kind of life at all.

OOC: seeing as i have no clue where to fall in right this second, i'll wait and see where prenn wants to put me.

also fixed the typos and added something, shouldn't be a huge problem. if you don't like it simply let me know prenn.

13. mosrael_the_waker

mosrael_the_waker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2006
  14. Melot

Melot Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2007
    Hal McIlhenny

Hal gripped the steering wheel and clenched his jaw. He and Ms. O?Connell had been driving for a while now and she hadn?t said two words to him. Hal was a pretty soft-spoken guy, why say anything when a look will do? But he didn?t see anything wrong with small talk between business associates. Unfortunately, Hal was doing all of the talking.

At first, Hal had commented on the weather but that hadn?t seemed to interest her. Neither had movies, music, or television shows. So, Hal talked about what he knew best- cars. This particular car was in need of some serious repair, he could hear the carburetor begging for mercy. Somewhere along the line Hal's partner had misconstrued his disdain for the negligence of the car?s previous owner for complaining.

?Calm my livva?? Hal would have chuckled if he hadn?t felt slighted. ?Who says I?m upset, huh? So it ain?t a high class cah, I undastand, but that don?t mean you can?t show her a little love. Alls I?m tryin? ta say is a cah don?t have to be new to be functionable.?

Hal had a feeling this ride was going to be too long for his liking.

TAG: masterprenn, jedi-teegirloo

15. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Alastor McRea

Alastor took the envelope from Seamus and tucked it under his left arm. "Sir? Is there any particluar way you want this family to, 'dissapear'?" Alastor alowed himself a small smile, not one of happiness, but a sadistic smile at the business he had gotten so good at, "Some 'messages' go across better than others, i've learned. And I'm quite capable of delivering any message you want me to Sir." He left out the details fo what he could do not because of the Boss' presence, but because of his company. For all Alastor knew the woman had seen just as much death as he had given, but he still remaind a gentelmen whenever possible. He simple waited for the Boss to reply at his own pace.

TAG: The Boss

16. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    MoonlightsAngel, Tog, LordPullus

As close to royalty as they came, Mia LoGrasso was serious business. Whenever she went anywhere, there was at least two men with her. On this particular day, there were only two, mainly because of the line of work they were doing. The members of the party, Mia, Brendon, and Roman Dolano, were all very excited. For the first time, the Boss had shown them some trust. They didn't want to screw it up.

Their job was pretty simple, but it was going to take some eloquence. The Boston RedSox were playing a game at the park, and their owner was of course going to be there. Their owner who had "bad habit".

Anthony LoGrasso liked people with bad habits. He got the most profit from bad habits. and this time was no different. Troy Epstien owed the boss some serious money, and it was these guys' job to collect.

Knowing that something big was going to go down, Roman was hoping for some opportunity to make some contact with his real employers, but if worse came to worse, that could wait.

TAG: Mia, Roman, Brendon (it doesn't look like MoonlightsAngel has signed on in a while, so if you want to, you guys can just act like she's with you, and go ahead and find the owner and muscle some money out of him, and she can catch up later.)

ShadowofMiracles, Darth_Joesha, Reynar_Tedros

Allegra Giovanni needed no man (or woman's) help. Be that as it may, that's precisely what Alex Sullivan and Marco Guerrero were there for. Since the advent of the War, the boss had insisted that everybody travel in twos or threes, and do business that day as well. Not many liked it, but they did comply.

So there they sat, at a table for three. Leonardo's, an eloquent Italian restaurant favored by the boss for business deals. Allegra knew her instructions. Behind the toilet in the woman's bathroom was a pistol. As soon as her target walked through the door, she was to go get that. Alex and Marco were to make their way over and forcefully sit at the table of the man, hopefully intimidating him, but without causing a ruckus. This guy had some info, and this team was to "extract it", by whatever means necessary. And then, they had to bring him back. Alive.

As a balding, short business man walked through the door, and arrived at his destination (a small table in the back, against a wall), one of the members started. Sitting across from her, Allegre saw her uncle, the target. Anthony had taken out a job on his own brother?

TAG: Allegre, Alex Sullivan, Marco

[b]Trimaj[/b]

[blockquote][b]Fenway Park[/b][/blockquote] was one of [b]Jack's[/b] favorite places. It was no wonder, then, that he had jumped at this opportunity. He and another Lackey were told to get some cash from the RedSox owner. Jack thought that he would probably watch the game a bit, and go do his business some time during the seventh inning stretch, between some great hot dogs.

Little did he know, he would have some competition today...

[b]TAG: Jack[/b] (See TOG and Pullus post)

[color=chocolate]GM- Melot and Tee, you guys can go ahead and post your arrival at the club, and start "meeting" with the man. TAG me when you need me to respond for him. [/color]

17. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: this should be fun...[face_devil]

IC: Jack "Deuces" Donahue/ Second Level, Fenway Park/ Boston

Today was just not the Redsoxs day. Schilling was on the mound, and it was one of those rare ones when no matter what he did, perfect pitch or no, the freaking Yankees were all over it. Deuces sat and watched as Derek Jeter smacked one into left field for a two base hit. "Oh, how aye'd lieke some time ahlone in ah li'l room with 'im." The lackey, one Bobby O'Connor, sat beside Jack and nodded his head slowly.

Taking a swig of his guiness he roared at Bobby's discomfort. "Ya'll ne'er last long if yer squeamish man. Don' ya know that?" Wiping the sweat from his bald pate, the heat on being typical for Boston summer, he stood up quite a bit earlier than he'd wanted to. "Seems like the only pleasure we'll be gettin' outta today's the actual business we were sent on. C'mon, we got a meetin' ta get ta." It was only the sixth inning, but going an inning early surely wouldn't hurt. After all, not that much could happen within the next fourty-five minutes or so. Yea, and thuh Sox's'll comeback and take them damn Yanks.

Bobby stood up, "But Jack, ain't we supposed ta wait? What if he's got some visitors he don' want us seein'?" The nerves that he felt were readily apparent in his voice being jumpy.

Jack glanced at him and fought back a laugh. "Well, that'll be 'is problem as aye be seein' it Bobby. Now le's go." Heading up the stairs back into the halls, there wasn't any one particularly suspicious looking. No one that appeared like they could be a Lagrosso, but appearances coudl always decieve. Especially Jack after he'd had a few Daniels in him, which thankfully for everyone involved wasn't the case today.

Heading up towards the luxery boxes, which consequently was where the owners box was there were a few guards to make sure that no one who didn't have a pass could get through. This would be the first obstacle. Jack decided to ignore them until the forced some sort of reaction. There were three of them, standing at the foot of the stairs leading towards the luxery area. Jack put his right foot on the first stair, wondering what was going to happen...

TAG: MASTERPRENN

OOC: hope i didn't go over what you were wanting there MP, if so feel free to take whatever measures you want. didn't really know if i could control the lackey until things got into action or not... so correct me if i'm wrong about whatever.

18. -Jeb-

-Jeb- Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2006
    Gene Bryant Hickey

The promising young agent had just gotten back to the facilities after his brief day off, dressed in pale brown dress-slacks, tattered, "classic" style 1460 Doc Marten boots and an almost half child-like, half 60's drug-addict yellow t-shirt adorned with an odd caricature of a deformed Quentin Tarantino battling deranged bees with what seemed like a boomerang, a humorous onomatopoeiacal phrasing of words like "POW!" and "BLAM!" scattered across the bizzare image. Gene didn't appear like much of an FBI agent, or in any way, a professional, but that was the major point of his career; to hide in plain sight.

Underneath that wiry, negligent demeanor, behind those face-covering aviators, and beneath that stylish, blood-red leather jacket sat the heart of a lion, and the cold steel of a .45 calibre handgun.

The moment he stepped foot into the offices of this particular FBI building, the one he'd been expecting to waste half of his day typing random numbers into a computer in his cubicle, he was quickly approached by a young lady clutching a stack of folders in her arms who's name he'd forgotten. He paused, judging that by her expression, her name wasn't of much consequence. He sighed quietly, figuring that an agent of such an "esteemed" organisation... never really had a day off to begin with.

He nodded, motioning for the woman to give him the news. "Tha Chief's waitin' for ya in 'is office. Says it's important. He was bein' very concise. I think ya may be in some trouble, Otto. Hehe.", she ended with a soft chuckle as she eyed his interesting attire. Gene shrugged as he caught a glimpse of the papers she carried, "Are those mine?", knowing the answer and moving swiftly towards the back of the hall and into the nearest elevator. The air-tight double doors shut infront of him and the shaft made it's way skywards towards his boss' office. He contimplated silently to himself on how he'd managed to make someone know him, but not the other way around.

"... Otto, Otto, Otto. W-T-*.", he mumbled to himself as the elevator doors slid ajar. He strolled respectively into Mr. Booker's office and sat down, arching his back against the leather seat as he stood up straight, removing his sun-glasses and hanging them over the collar of his shirt before nodding to Ed with utmost respect. "Sir?"

"Otto, you and I've known each other for a long time," the stoic man began, his large hands clasped atop the mahogany desk, a small plate with his surname and level on education etched on it. He continued, and Hickey nodded slowly, not blinking whatsoever as though he had a kink in his neck. "You've been serving in my unit for over a decade now, and you've never disappointed us before. You know what the hell you're doing out there, and that's more than any Chief of the FBI can ask for in an Agent."

Gene figured that from now on, the only news was moderately decent news. As for good news, there never was any. For some reason, despite the apparent seriousness of the situation, an odd thought came upon Gene; did Ed find his clothing awkward, or reasonable given his position? He shook his head free of the though, and Booker looked at him suspiciously.

".. no?"

"Huh.. oh, oh yeah. Please, sir, carry on."

"... right. Well, son.", he resumed before pausing again, "... look, I'm not really good at these kinds of things, so I'm gonna get to it. We've decided to promote you to Head of the White Collar division."

".. what?"

"I said-"

"No.. I mean. You're saying.. I'm not fire-"

"'course not, son, what'd ever give you that idea?"

"... I dunno.. well, that's great!"

They both stared blankly at one another, before Booker dropped an envelope on Gene's side of the desk. "This is a good place to start. Assemble your team, and get started."

Hickey grabbed the envelope and briskly slid it into the inner-lining of his jacket, within a concealed pocket. He figured that by the context of Chief Booker's words, it was a set of directions or something related to a rendezvois. He stood up a

19. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Mia LoGrasso
    Troy Epstein's Office

Dressed in a white, short, light summer dress, with her hair neatly combed and adorned by a white ribbon, Mia LoGrasso pretended to be very interested in the stunning young woman looking back at her from the small mirror on her hand as she sat before the visibly uneasy Troy Epstein, who sat rigidly on the other side of his desk. Beside her, a very young, restless fox kit sat obidiently, obviously looking around for something to chew on. Quite an odd pet, and expensive at that, but if someone could afford to give his daughter such a rare, uncomon birthday gift, that was Anthony LoGrasso.

?What can I help you with, Miss?? he asked in a cool voice. Mia?s well trained ears, however, could identify the slight, nervous tremble on it, making a small, attractive smile grace her full lips and bright eyes.

?It is awfully warm today, wouldn?t you agree, Mister Epstein?? she deliberately ignored the man?s question, raising her delicate left hand to fix something on her lower lip, a thick white bangle changing position upon her slender wrist. She liked the way white contrasted with her recently tanned skin, gift from her latest trip to the beach.

Mia?s teasing observation hung in the air for a moment as she put the mirror back on her purse.Troy Epstein's tension grew thicker as the young woman turned to smile teasingly at her partners.

?Well, you see, sir? she started, looking back at the RedSox owner ?I am acutally here on some business? she stopped and looked back at her partners ?Oh gods, where have my manners gone?? she asked, still teasing the now visibly nervous man ?And yours as well? she added, staring at Toohey and Roman with a playfully accusing gaze ?You two should introduce yourselves?and as I am here merely as a diplomatic presence, Roman, why don?t you answer Mister Epstein?s earlier question? I believe I?m talking an awful lot, and this might get kind of boring??

Mia?s intense gaze settled upon the handsome man, a benign smile shinning on her eyes as the rest of her face remained utterly calm. She didn?t trust him. Something about Roman Dolano and his sudden appearance three years ago had made the LoGrasso ?princess? uneasy since the very beginning. Alas, her quite resourceful, wide network, had different suspicions involving quite a range of ?disappeared? men, three of which were safely behind bars. Still, she had no real proof, and her father had told her she was just being paranoid.

Looking back at their current ?assigment?, who was staring uneasily from Toohey to Dolano, she smiled again as the man shifted uneasily in his seat. Obviously, Troy Epstein was no idiot.

Tag: Prenn, LordPullus, Tog

20. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Culain Moriarty

Culain leant down and picked up the whisky bottle as it rolled into his foot, He hadn't been too pleased when his uncle had sent him on a bloody delivery run, and in what was apparently enemy territory as well. It seemed like rubbing their faces in it, like opening a catholic store across from a loyalist pub back home. He shook the bottle at the two men with him as they all stopped work for a moment "All dis movin bloody baxes is tirsty work eh lads?" he quipped as he twisted the top off the bottle and took a deep swig, winking as he savored the heat rushing down his throat, the hard eyed young man tossed the bottle to the others "oye dont tink anyone would moind if we had a wee dram to keep us warm" he said as he absently scratched the large Veritas tattoo emblazoned across his forearm.

TAG: All

21. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Toohey

?You two should introduce yourselves?and as I am here merely as a diplomatic presence, Roman, why don?t you answer Mister Epstein?s earlier question? I believe I?m talking an awful lot, and this might get kind of boring??

"I'll accutaly anwser tis one, Mate. We, meaning us three not you, are here because some A@@ Hole, thats you, owes are boss alot of money. So we are here to collect that money." Toohey said pulling out his revolver. "Now lemme ask tis question so Mia dont gotta ask it. Do you got the money?" Toohey said, his eyes looking over the man incase he did something foolish.

Tag: Moon, Pullus.

((Sorry its so short, dont have much time))

22. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Mia LoGrasso
    Troy Epstein's Office

Not really annoyed, Mia stared sternly at Toohey as she watched the man before her paled down considerably.

?Put that away, Brendon? she ordered calmly, standing up. Even if Toohey was way larger than her, Mia wasn?t about to let her position be forgotten. The tiny fox kit, used both to guns and the scent of human fear, barked playfully, jumping around it?s owner.

?There is absolutely no need to point that at Mister Epstein, Brendon, lower it? You are not dealing with an idiot here, as you mistakenly pointed out?I truly do not believe he is as stupid as to call the police; and for goodness sake! Lower your voice before you unnecessarily disturb the guards.?

Turning back to the wide-eyed business man, Mia smiled seductively at him.

?I am sorry?this happens at times? she smiled once more ?My name is Mia?Mia LoGrasso, Mister Epstein?and as it was pointed out, you do own quite an amount of money, which we need today. This does not have to get ugly? it?s as easy as handing the money over and we?ll be on our way? Stopping to ponder for a second, Mia thoughtfully leaned against Troy?s desk ?Of course, calling the authorities would be quite foolish, which I?m sure you are not?after all, I do not think it would do you any good if the world found out about you little??bad habit?, would you not agree??

Tag: Prenn, Tog, LordPullus

23. Melot

Melot Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2007
    Hal McIlhenny

The drive to the rendezvous had been long, just as Hal had predicted, and most notably silent. At one point, Hal had turned on the radio but the only thing playing was static. So the two tooled around some of the rougher areas of New York with the sound wind and domestic abuse rushing past. After what felt like two days and at least five crack houses later, Hal turned into the lot of the strip joint.

Hal put the car in park and turned off the engine. He thought about getting out and opening Ms. O?Connell?s door, but decided against it.

?So, now what do we do?? Hal asked the young woman. He had the feeling he was in over his head.

TAG: jedi_teegirloo

24. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:Roman Dolano
    Owner's box

The six foot two inch frame of one Roman Dolano stood with ease, but alertness behind Mia Lograsso his face in a blank expression behind the aviator sunglasses that covered his hazel eyes. Roman as he was known to the Lograsso family was hired help that has been involved in the petty parts of the New York crime mob syndicate for the last three years until lately were he was slowly allowed into particular operations which allowed him a glimpse to just how far the family's money influence, and power base ran not only in New York, but in the Northeast part of America.

Dressed in a black semi casual suit with a blue inside button up shirt and chrome colored watch Roman was fitted for any such occasion with his hair combed back neatly in the fashion most of his fellow employees wore their hair in. He pretended to be intereted in the game that was being played at the moment playing on a corner flatscreen, but while Roman was a patient man he didn't have the same attitude towards the American pastime.

While feigning that he hadn't heard the esteem Red Sox's comments that had been directed towards him Roman continued to stand still behind Mia who had never really warmed up to the idea of his involvment in the family business, and Roman found himself being careful for she seemed to be a rather accurate judge of people which he thought proudly of himself as being one. So far Roman hadn't learned anything of heavy consequence that he could take back to his investors, but being a practicitioner of the long con Roman knew that something like this took time,skill, a tad bit of luck, and extreme measures of patience and diligence. Standing quietly behind Mia who was carrying the preceding's with all the manners expected from a crime mob princess, and Toohey who Roman found straightfoward was true to his nature once again much to the displeasure of Mia who couldn't hide the fact.

?You two should introduce yourselves?and as I am here merely as a diplomatic presence, Roman, why don?t you answer Mister Epstein?s earlier question? I believe I?m talking an awful lot, and this might get kind of boring??

Roman offered a simple nod of his head, but remained quiet as Toohey took up arms literally and got straight to the point his revolver pointed at the Red Sox owner. Roman listened as Mia handled the situation to his own personal liking she used financial, and reputation leverage instead of physical means to get her point across which Roman could tell was rather effective to the result that now Epstein was sweating a bit across his forehead. Roman knew that a report of this meeting would reach back to the boss, and not wanting to seem incompetent by any means he knew some participation was needed from him.

"You know how the procedure goes, and we don't usually make house calls unless there are no other ways to obtain what is owed. Mr Epstein you seem like a man of preservation in a sense so just stick to that nature, and your habbit remains your secret to deal with behind close doors", Roman added his voice a light tone as he walked towards the side window pane of the office pretending to watch the game.

"Fail to do so Mr. Epstein, and I'll gurrantee you that your team's game results will not be the front page story in tomorrow's paper but their owner's if you catch my drift", Roman added as he turned back towards the others in the room.

Epstein was a tough customer's, but just like any other tough guy in the world Roman learned you just had to learn how to get leverage on them and when you gained it you had to use it relentlessly as not to allow any room for them to breathe. Mia had let him know exactly what would happen if he failed to comply, and Toohey held the evidence of the direct result in his hand so with in mind Roman pressed their leverage before Epstein could gain any room to breathe.

"Epstein I suggest you pay what you owe......there's no need for both your team and it's owner to lose on the same

25. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Caitriona O'Connell

Who says I'm upset, huh? So it ain't a high class cah, I undastand, but that don't mean you can't show her a little love. Alls I'm tryin? ta say is a cah don't have to be new to be functionable."

"Well you were the one who mentioned your dislike for the cah first. Hey it's just like the boss said to you. "We can't have ye rolling up in a Benz...twould draw too much attention. "

She said in her best impression of their boss Seamus. She gave a slight smile then it quickly faded away. She wasn't one to show a lot of emotion for her life was not a bunch of roses growing up.

She had one thing on her mind, which was to have her revenge of the death her pop. Though the FBI was responsible, Tri stored a hatred for the Lograsso's as well. It was a hatred passed down to her from her father, but nonetheless it still had a boiling effect on her till this day.

The rest of the ride was pretty much silent which was heaven for Tri. Not that she didn't mind conversation, it was just that she was getting a headache and liked the peace and quiet. She popped a few aspirin that she had in her jacket pocket swallowing it whole with no water. She licked her lips for they were getting dry.

Yes, it was a long drive from Boston to New York. They had to be mindful of where they are at because they were in Lograsso territory. The last thing they want to have happen is for a member of the Lograsso's to find they are here.

They finally arrived at the strip joint, which was a relief for Tri. Her legs and bum were stiff and achy from being in the same old tired position throughout the ride.

"So, now what do we do?" Hal said to her as they were about to get out of the car.

"We go in and look for the guy in a blue suit. We don't have a name, so his appearance is all we have to go on." She said as she looked at Hal with a serious expression.

"Make sure we take him to the back of the club in one of the private rooms that are used for special clientele. This is where we have our little conversation with him."

Let's just say that if he doesn't answer the questions to our liking.
      She lifted up her hand and made a chopping slash motion across her neck.

"He's a dead man. We got to be careful, he could be fed for all we know. Let's go and meet our new friend shall we."

She said with a smirk as she got out of the car and walked into the strip joint. It was dark throughout most of the room except the stage where a young blonde female doing a strip tease act in a sexy maids uniform to some very loud music. The men in the room were goggling at her. Tri started walking to a side of the room then motioned to Hal to go to the other side and look for the guy.

Tri was closest to the stage as she looked in on faces in the crowd. Tri saw some men with wedding bands whistling at the dancer while there were perverted ones alone in a corner.

Then she saw what she was looking for. A man in a blue suit at a table not far from the perverted man, Tri motioned toward the other side of the room to Hal.

She walked up to the man and nodded to follow her to the back. They went into one of the private rooms where it was lit up with a dim red light. She closed the door behind them, so the noise of the music didn't interfere with their business.

"So what I hear ya lookin for a job and you have some valuable info to share with us." She said to the man in the blue suit.

TAG: Prenn, Melot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.