main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA High Profile Choc Walk at Disneyland

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Robeewankenobe, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarrieAsLeia

CarrieAsLeia Jedi Youngling

Jul 7, 2006
    My job involves planning charity fundraisers...

You can always ask CHOC themselves for tips. They have lots of friends in the community that might agree to let you have a costumed, mini-fundraiser for the team. The contact is Nicole Beaudreau, Manager, Special Events, CHOC Foundation for Children, (714) 532-8690 x4097

Her email is nboudreau@choc.org

I will not be able to participate in the CHOC Walk - I will be in San Jose all of that week working on a March of Dimes event.

2. Robeewankenobe

Robeewankenobe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 29, 2004
    Thanks a ton Carrie!
    [:D]

3. TheCrowbar

TheCrowbar Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2005
    That's a great resource Carrie. If you need people out of costume doing crowd control, I can get some of our VISTA members (it's the domestic peace corps and we dedicate 1 year to work for a nonprofit and help the community) a few of our members work with CHOC (they are building a medical center in garden grove for families with low income and no health insurance) That is what we are walking for, but if you need help "collecting" the funds at a photo shoot (I know it's a no-no to have club members handling the cash) then we can help

4. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    I would really like to attend and walk. :)

5. Fouts85

Fouts85 Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2005
    I wish i could go :( really i would love to help them out they do countless hours of good work for the good of kids but my greedy dad wants me to help with some mindless task :( go walkers!

6. DarthCarcinus

DarthCarcinus Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2006
    It's a wonderful Cause and since I used to work at DCA,it would be fun. I'm in if I don't have to work.

7. Robeewankenobe

Feb 29, 2004
    I will be there early and once you arrive should you want to meet call my cell. (714)404-6092

8. DarthCarcinus

DarthCarcinus Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2006
    :_| I went to the web site and I was too late to register.. I wish I had the forethought to check the link earlier, but then again I didn't know if I had to work. This sux..I wish I had a regular schedule at work..I mean.. 40 hours a week rather than 50+... sorry...whining over.

9. Robeewankenobe

Feb 29, 2004
    I would like everyone who came out and we had a great time.
    [image=http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/1084/1001699gl1.jpg]
    See all of you there next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.