main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Highlander: Ascension" News

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Nathan PTH, Sep 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan PTH

Nathan PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    Okay, so I'm messing around online at like 3:00, after having talked to Second Strike's Amy Ferrell past the point where my body seems to require sleep.

And I'm entering my name absentmindedly into some forms I was filling out, not realizing I was on the wrong browser window. I look up from my papers, only to discover that I've Yahooed myself. I scroll down, quite amused at the fact that apparently there's a Nathan Butler who writes for Star Trek, then I come across another actual "me" listing that has to do with FanFilmXchange.com. I click it.

I go to the index page for the site.

Boom, I see that FanFilmXChange.com has been updated. Sorta. SassyKat has relaunched, and if you look under the Highlander: Ascension page, you'll find that the series, like Legacy, is now dead. However, you can download scripts of the several unproduced episodes.

So, I guess if we want to know the story's ending, we can read it now.

Did they post this here at some point or are we totally out of the loop?

2. The Jedi Apprentice

The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 1999
    I discovered that too, about a week ago. I don't remember any announcement on this forum though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.