main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Highlander] One last postcard from Alexa ~ Methos/Alexa

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Hazel, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  2. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    My knowledge of this fandom only comes from the original film (and now it looks like I have to expand my horizons, I thankyou for that! :)), but just that little bit of knowledge for this 'verse makes that all the more touching. I love your portrayal of Alexa and Methos here, very bittersweet and very convincingly portrayed. [face_love]

And this:

In his memories, Alexa would live forever.

Just perfect. [face_love]

Hazel likes this.
  3. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Thanks Mira_Jade! The Highlander movies are very confusing and that is why i like to work around the tv series. Its characters are all very rich and complex - Methos here was one of the 4 horsemen of the Apocalipse AND he met Christ (or so he said at one point :p)​
    I was waiting for the movie remake to post these but it seems to be jinxed so i decided to post now.​

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh, Hazel, that was lovely! Lovely! You do the tender warm disclosure thing very, very well. =D= =D= You make me like these characters right off and applaud the love and joy they were able to share. You are one of those authors who can get into characters' souls and hearts and help them express their deepest, truest selves. That's why your L/M is so fine LOL :cool: [face_love] ~Jade

Hazel likes this.
  5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I almost started crying! This is so beautiful and sad.

Hazel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.