main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Highly Scientific Experiment

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Girls' started by AaylaSecurOWNED, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AaylaSecurOWNED

AaylaSecurOWNED Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2005
    http://pets.yahoo.com/cats/behavior-and-training/31/cat-tales-separating-fact-from-fiction/

Useful things to know:

When a cat falls a short distance, it often twists itself around to right itself and land on its feet. However, falls from heights can cause severe injury or death.

A window without a screen or with an insecurely fastened screen is a life-threatening hazard. Other accidents happen when an air conditioner is removed from the window for cleaning or repair. Balconies are also a danger. A cat may fall from a balcony rail as it chases an insect.

This is NOT true.My neighbour's cat jumps off high walls and survives and then it digs under the tree and looks mean.
    You can throw your cats off balconies and see for yourselves. Please test it and post your results.

Cats are evil and they have nine lives.

2. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    I vaguely remember someone trying this. Not from a balcony but it was kinda high and the cat just twisted around to fall on it's feet, gave us an annoyed look and ran away.

3. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I like cats.

4. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    The only balcony I have access to is six stories up. Will this be sufficient?

5. AaylaSecurOWNED

AaylaSecurOWNED Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2005
    http://boards.theforce.net/your_jedi_council_community/b10008/27088180/p1/?9

Scientific Experiment: Success!!

I think I forgot a couple of steps like formulating a hypothesis and stuff.

6. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    You have not answered my question.:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.