Colum, OH History Channel

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by TyriaTainer, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TyriaTainer Jedi Master

star 4
    Saw the two Star Wars episodes on the History channel last night. Both were really nice and insightful. Anyone else happen to catch them?
  2. darthcable Jedi Knight

I taped the one from 9-11 and I have watched part of it. So far it has been pretty good.
  3. DarthFloyd Jedi Master

star 4
    I got to watch the Legacy Revealed finally...it was ok. Funny stuff, insightful stuff, I just wish it had been longer and more in-depth.
  4. darthcable Jedi Knight

Did anyone tape or record the science and technology one. I missed it and would like to see it.
  5. DarthFloyd Jedi Master

star 4
    I accidentally recorded like 10 min of it, but thats all. I had no idea it was on...figures.
  6. lazer310 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Once I get it back from Bill, you can borrow the screener DVD if you like.
  7. DarthFloyd Jedi Master

star 4
    Focus Chris...we're talking about the Star Wars Tech doc, the one that came out a few years ago, not TLR.
  8. ShadaErsari Jedi Master

star 1
    Anybody know if they're going to reair these at all? I missed them since I was in Los Angeles at the time. I only caught bits and pieces on TV.
  9. DarthFloyd Jedi Master

star 4
    no clue...we can only hope. Actually, we were talking on IHN this week about how we hope they release the extended cut they supposedly made on a dvd by itself.
  10. ShadaErsari Jedi Master

star 1
    I hadn't heard about that, actually. But I can definitely see it happening. Goodness only knows when it would be released, though. I suppose we just wait and see?
  11. DarthFloyd Jedi Master

star 4
    Rumors I heard was that it was meant for the 6 disc set later this year...and it was news to the Documentary's creators that there wasn't going to be a set...so theres been rumors that they may release it by itself, but those aren't confirmed.
  12. TyriaTainer Jedi Master

star 4
    I actually still have both episodes on my DVR, maybe I could host something and we could watch everything.
  13. DarthFloyd Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds good to me! I have yet to watch the whole tech show.
  14. darthcable Jedi Knight

I would be interested in that too.
  15. TyriaTainer Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright, when would be good for people? I'm really pretty indifferent, as long as I have enough notice, I can request off work.
  16. Doze Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will add it to my SW DVDs ASAP.
  17. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    It's the Discovery Networks... There will be a DVD Gift Set at some point. My money is on having it in time for the Xmas shopping season. ;)
  18. TyriaTainer Jedi Master

star 4
    I did forget to record the Robot Chicken Star Wars special though...
  19. DarthFloyd Jedi Master

star 4
    Fear not, I have that one on the DVR and its not going anywhere soon. That was freakin hilarious!!!
  20. ShadaErsari Jedi Master

star 1
    I loved the Star Wars Robot Chicken special. Of course...I stayed up way too late watching the marathon, and I'm still recovering. But it was worth it. ;)
  21. lazer310 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have access to the Robot Chicken special on DVD. PM me if you missed it.
  22. TyriaTainer Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, so did we want to meet to see the two History channel specials, along with someone bringing along the Robot Chicken, and I have something else Star Wars I taped from another channel I haven't watched yet? It seemed like the past couple weeks were all about Star Wars specials.

Anyway, anyone want to come over and watch? Make sure to say what works good for you.
  23. DarthFloyd Jedi Master

star 4
    Usually Saturdays after 5 or Sundays work for me, though I know Chris has his jacked up Sunday-Thursday schedule again. Stupid real life jobs.
  24. TyriaTainer Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, so then some Saturday evening.

That work for people?
  25. darthcable Jedi Knight

Most saturday evenings are good for me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.