main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

History of Star Wars Space Combat and The Old Republic

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Vagrant_Zero, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vagrant_Zero

Vagrant_Zero Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2010
    Welcome aboard, pilots! A long time lurker decloaking (I'd have posted sooner but this place is so active it can be intimidating). I've written an article on Star Wars space combat and how it relates to The Old Republic, and I think/hope there's some people here who might appreciate it. It's a bit of a trip down memory lane (the good ol' days of Totally Games and the height of the spacesim genre), but it also has some relevant points that relate to more modern times. Anyways, comments and criticism are both appreciated. I think as a fanbase we NEED to let people know that we miss this style of gaming and that we want it back, otherwise we'll never see another game in the X-Wing series, and frankly that'd just be a tragedy.

Anyways here's the article:
    http://www.alltern8.com/library/mmo_games/star_wars_space_combat_and_the_old_republic/l-5178.html

I'd have just infodumped the article into this post and save you all the trouble of clicking, unfortunately this forum software does not jive with the blog software the article was written in. It just totally destroyed the formatting.

Welcome. Unfortunately advertising is against the forum rules, but you're more than welcome to include it in your bio or signature. You might also want to check out our Old Republic forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.