main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

History of the Executor

Discussion in 'Literature' started by cavalier_one, Feb 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    Okay - I need to know the history of the SSD Executor from it's construction to it's destruction, especially anything that happened during the Marvel comics run (I know they're being reprinted, but I kinda need the information for a project now).

Any little appearances in comics or games, references in novels or sourcebooks, or a link to a site that has the information would be extremely useful.

Please state your source when replying to this question, especially with the Marvel Comics - can you give the issue number and story title? Please?? :D Pretty please???!!!

Please note that I am not asking for, or looking for, a debate on the length or class name of the Executor. There are enough threads dealing with that. :D All I'm interested in is the Executor's operational history.

Thanx in advance.

2. RaptorRage

RaptorRage Jedi Master star 4

Nov 17, 2001
    For starters check out Saxton's page on the SSD's. There is an illustrated chronology... Super Star Destroyers

Executor has appeared in the Dark Forces, X-wing and X-wing Alliance computer games, and maybe in the Shadows of the Empire video game, but I'm not entirely sure on that one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.