Hiya

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Harvo, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. Harvo Jedi Padawan

Hello all, pretty much new, searching google.com for anime/spokane found this site :p.
    One thing to say about this forum, its to busy. Look at the distractive things and alot of words!

I am really into anime more then anything. Anime > Starwars.
    I play JK3 alot, movies ok. Read one book! Go me! I live in Airway Heights, But i work at WENDYS in town muhahahaha! On divison.

Other games I play CounterStrike, WC3, Battlefront2(Wish I didn't buy this, its boring ;_;, anyone wants to buy?) I can't wait for .hack online tho <3
  2. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome to the baords, Harvo! :)

You found this board by looking for anime? :eek: To which place did it direct you exactly? :confused:

But although you like anime more than SW I hope you stay for a while and enjoy your time here. :)

If I'm not wrong there must be even a anime thread, but I can't find it right now. :(
    Maybe you have more luck than I am right now, when you go through all the different boards. :)

Have fun and see you around. :)
  3. WhiteWolf Jedi Master

star 2
    Hiya back, Harvo!

I agree with you, these boards are too busy, but the great part is that you don't have to be everywhere at once. I speak from experience; I'm pretty new myself and haven't strayed too far out of the WNU board yet, but I like lurking around a few of the other ones. Just take it slow and enjoy. I'll see you around!

--WW :cool:
  4. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
    Huh, strange how you came here.
    But welcome anyway! [:D]

CounterStrike? My second-oldest brother used to play it also!
    Is WC WarCraft? If yes, my oldest brother loves it. But I was too stupid for it, didn't even finish the campaign of the first game.... :rolleyes:
    Battlefront or Battlefield?

Hope google hasn't sent you to my Art thread...Cause one artist left a comment there that the eyes of one of my drawings looked a bit anime-like.... [face_worried]

Nevertheless, hope you'll have fun here. :)
  5. WEEBACCA Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello! Welcome to the boards, Harvo! :)
  6. Star_Angel Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome to the boards Harvo:), hope you like it here.
  7. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Heya. Welcome to the boards!

Here's a few boards that might peak your interest: there's Video Games (not just for Star Wars), plus the Amphitheatre has a lot of great threads... such as the *Anime/Manga Club* Ver.2.

As you can see there's a lot that comes with this place, so you may want to check out the Map of the Boards to really help you find your way. Enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask. We're all very happy to help you.
  8. Boba_Babe Jedi Knight

star 3
    Howdy-ho, Harvo. I hope you find lots to distract you here! - BB
  9. Ruler_of_the_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.