main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hiya!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Llew, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Llew

Llew Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2012
    Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hello before I run off and start joining all the discussions on Ep.7. It's an exciting time to be a SW fan :)

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hi Llew
    Failte Nue Duine. It's grand to have you on board with us. Sorry it took so long for a reply. I was keeping an eye on WNU for hours last night and you joined about 45 seconds after I finally called it a night. Go jump right in the Ep 7 discussion and if you run into any problems or have questions, this is the place to ask. Have fun and don't get into too much trouble.

3. Llew

Llew Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2012
    Thanks! I've put my first post down out in the forums. Looking like the next few months are going to be rampant with speculation, and I'm looking forward to all the discussions :D

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Llew, welcome! I'm glad you found the right forum :)

The JC is huge, though--if you're interested in books, the tv show, even non-Star Wars discussion, we have it! Just let us know what you're looking for, and we can help you find it :)

5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Glad to hear you tested the water, so to speak. As [face_love] Natalie [face_love] said above me (she will always be above me...), take a glance at the main navi page and poke around. If you have any concerns or questions, you have already built us a nice little information kiosk in in this thread to get everything squared away.

6. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010