main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO HK-47=Totally awesome [KotOR spoilers]

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Jabba the Pizza, Apr 30, 2015.

?

Do you think HK-47 is awesome

1. HK-47 is simply awesome

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. HK-47 is just another droid.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I havent played KotOR

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jabba the Pizza

Jabba the Pizza Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2015
    I was playing the original kotor and focused on my repair skill just to fix HK-47 because i loved him soo much! Reasons:

1) He just *happens* kill every incompetent master.
    2) on the sith bases on manaan, there are two rooms with sith. The one with the dark jedi master both me and T3 died and only HK-47 was left. He placed mines everywhere and killed the master (we had no medpacks). The room with three dark jedi me and T3 died again and of course the Awesome HK-47 with heavy plating and jamoh hogras carbine ran around the base and placed mines everywhere. Somehow he hypnotised a dark jedi into not moving! He was just standing there in front of a mine and HK gruesomly murdered him. Again.
    3) He has an awesome voice and can ralk to sand people.
    4) He looks totally awesome.
    5) "Organic Meatbags"

HK-47 is without doubnt my favourite character. Very great!

2. TK-421 Is vader

TK-421 Is vader Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2015
    "HK-50 Personal black box recording.Time: Unknown. Location: Unknown.Cause of death: Unknown.If someone finds this,perhaps iw will shed light as to what happened here.
    Rude alert!This is not a daffodil!Many wurlitzers are missing from my database!"

I love hk-47.Because "I had a dream last night. A dream about killing ALL humans.And you were in it!"

3. TX-20

TX-20 Force Ghost star 4

Jun 21, 2013
    His hatred of Meatbags would make Bender proud.

Agent M likes this.
  4. Jabba the Pizza

Apr 16, 2015
    Alright. His awesomeness is absolute. When we encountered the bloodthirsty trandoshans, i died rather quickly and was angered. Switched to HK-47. Canderous was in a deathtrap surrounded by trandoshans, and HK seemed to *activate* his assasination protocol. He used two construction kits, and then killed the two trandoshans near the corridor rather quickly. He then quickly put the other trandoshan near Suvam Tan out of his misery. The he banged around the place with thermal detonators and killed another trandoshan near the blocked doors. The he powershot the other two to Yavin IV. Victory! Its just undescribable! And of course, as a reward i bought him the baragwin heavy repeater, composite plating and advanced droid interface! He totally deserved it!

5. Ezio Skywalker

Ezio Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    It's like every two weeks there's another thread discussing KotOR.

6. Jabba the Pizza

Apr 16, 2015
    We
    Well, i think because its the best game ever programmed!

7. Ambervikings91

Ambervikings91 Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 1, 2012
    Great thread, HK-47 is one of my all time favorite star wars characters.