H'lo out there!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by DJ_Zephyr, Oct 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. DJ_Zephyr Jedi Youngling

Hi everybody, thought I'd throw my two cents into the madness!

I've been a Star Wars fan since the Trilogy special editions came out and I got a small model T-65 X-wing for my birthday. At first it was just dreams of being Han Solo and flying the Falcon with Chewy. Now I dream up my own characters, adventures, and ships, and sometimes wonder what's happening right now in a galaxy far, far away...

So anyway, I figured I'd browse around here to get back in the mood for the Ep3 DVD release, and I'm also planning to start into SWG soon.

Again, hi to all my fellow fans!
  2. LissaJade Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Welcome to the crazieness:)

It's slightly less insane here when it isn't halloween.
  3. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    Hello and welcome to the boards DJ_Zephyr. There is plenty of fun to be had here. Be sure to check out the links at the top of the page. They are very helpful.
  4. RevaDurron Jedi Master

star 5
    Welcome to the JC DJ_Zephyr, have fun!
  5. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome to the boards, DJ_Zephyr! :)

You really dream that much about SW? I have only dreams every now and then. Maybe you want to share your dreams, ideas and thought with us by writing them down? Then you should take a lookt at FanFic. :)
    If you start SWG soon, then maybe Games could be really helpful. ;)
    You choose "DJ" as your nickname, do you like music? We have even a SW & Film Music board. :)

Enjoy your stay and make sure to check out all the various places around. :)
  6. Korrupted_Soul Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Welcome, DJ_Zephyr!!

Feel free to hang out and check the place out. WNU is one of the nicest forums around here, and Daniel only bites if you request it. :p

If you have any questions, feel free to Private Message me. Just so you know, this is my Halloween sock, and my main username is Kavic_Toth.

Enjoy the boards!!
  7. DJ_Zephyr Jedi Youngling

Thanks for the links and tips!

And yeah, my main SW dream isn't about a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, it's about what's going on right now in that galaxy! Maybe someone has cooked up something in the Fan Fic section, I'll check it out sometime!

Music and games are my life when I'm not at work/school, so I'll definitely be skulking about those sections of the forums.

Hello again, and thanks!
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.