main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Hmmm, I'm coming down to CA this summer

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediWarrior, May 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    what should I do down there...besides crash at your house I mean ;)
    Seriously, I'll be bored out of my mind, so give me some hints! :eek:
    Thanks!

2. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    In Sac huh?

Well first like all tourists you must run naked around the Hard Rock Cafe wearing a sign that says I love Auntie!!

Then Go to Davis and vist the Frong tunnel, and get your picture taken with the midget cop.

3. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Lol! No way, JW is coming to Sac-town? How funny! What brings you to Sac-a-tomatoes? are you here for the whole summer, just visiting a few days, what?

Oh, and welcome! :)

4. JediWarrior

Jun 7, 2000
    I'm down with family for a week...one of those happy 'be with your family and well all love each other like yoko ono and john lenon before he was shot by that crazed guy readin catcher in the rye a book thats not about a kid, whic incidentally is not Jotuns baby goat' type of vacations...anyways, I'm looking for some place to run off to ;)

5. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    JW, I've posted with you for quite some time, but really don't know anything about you. Where do you live? How old are you? What do you do/ Are you in school?

And when are you coming here?

6. JediWarrior

Jun 7, 2000
    I leave this Friday,
    am 17...almost 18 ;)
    and yes, I still attend school, no I am not a teenage father, never done drugs, and don't skip classes, happy?!? :p

7. sacul-1138

Nov 9, 2000
    Sigh...some Commies kids....hehe

8. JediWarrior

Jun 7, 2000
    I only wish! [face_laugh]
    No...they aren't commies, they're quite conservative actually ;) Just my luck :( :p
    Anyways, anything interesting in Sacremento? (Other than of course, you. I meant *actually* interesting ;) ) ?[face_plain]

9. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    I dunno. 'depends what you are interested in doing.

We have the rivers for rafting, we're close to Lake Tahoe's fun, and we're a great day trip distance from San Francisco. If you stay in town, I recommend the Crocker Art Museum, Old Sacramento and the Railroad Museum. It's been hot and miserable lately, so you'll probably hate it here.

10. JediWarrior

Jun 7, 2000
    Hmm, don't suppose anybody wanted to get together for a movie, huh?
    As for 'hot and miserable'...blah :(

11. sacul-1138

Nov 9, 2000
    When are you gonna be here again? you said around the 18th but it's now the 20th

should might be able to work out a quick meeting for a few of us I would think..I dunno depends on the days and all.

I'm game if a few other are.

12. JediWarrior

Jun 7, 2000
    Okay, I'm down from 25-29...but I can't promise anything since that means I leave tomorrow and I might not get net access anytime before then. [face_plain]
    Hmmm...this is gonna be tough.
    How about, if a day works for you guys, LMK via PM, and if possible include a cell-phone number (I'd send you mine, but it broke 2 weeks ago, and I never replaced it). Tell me the date that works, and if I don't respond, I guess I never got the message, and it won't work. *IF* I do respond, I guess we can be set to meet up...if Aunty's game I didn't hear from her at all yet ?[face_plain]

Remember though, I won't likely have net access between tonight and the day I get back from California, so there's a good chance I won't get a PM you send me. (Although Ill defintiely check if I get half a chance!). If I don't respond, assume I'm not able to get to a computer and won't be able to meet you guys after all. ( :( ), but please if either of you have a cell phone number, PM it to me for last minute arrangements! (And area code ;) )

13. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    I'm game.

My cell phone is never on though, so I can only provide my work voicemail number. I'll pm it to you.

I have 2 job interviews during the work week and a dinner already set for Thursday night. It'll be a crazy week, but I would like to meet.

14. JediWarrior

Jun 7, 2000
    Kriff! It turns out I won't be able to make to you guys... :mad:...sudden family 'function' or whatever you want to call it :( (No, I don't think But she *is* technically my auntie! will get me anywhere :p ). So it appears this function is cancelled. If you guys want to meet, go ahead, but I'm afraid it appears I have zero chance of meeting you guys :( Maybe next time! :)

15. phoenixforce

phoenixforce Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 28, 2000
    "My cell phone is never on though"
    I know...how am I suppose to prank call you if it's never on? hehe :D

16. Hoth

Hoth Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2000
    I'm from Sacramento (well, alright, Carmichael), but I suppose someone like me with 50 posts who drops by the site every couple of months doesn't really count. ;)

I have an idea of the perfect place to meet that everyone should be able to get to, though: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=2863965. It's a short click and you can come at any time.

17. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    Hi Hoth! It's nice to meet you. :) I hope you hang around more.

18. Darth-Bart

Darth-Bart Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2000
    I'm in Fair Oaks, my Stormtrooper Armor arrives today. Any other Troopers or Darth Vader in town? We should arrange a costume event at one of the malls centering around the DVD release of Episode I or something.

19. Jay

Jay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 1, 1998
    I'll probably be in Davis this weekend.

20. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    Yup, I was in Davis that weekend. Now I'm in Tahoe. It's pretty nice up here. Clean air, trees all around, and a really, really cold lake about half a mile down the hill.

21. sacul-1138

Nov 9, 2000
    *Looks around Davis....I see Duct tape everywhere....must be Jay.

22. Jay

Dec 1, 1998
    Yup, that was me. ;) I spent the night last night in Davis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.