main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hockey Night for the Milwookiees...

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by TheWampas1138, Jan 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Howdy. I know we've mentioned this a few times in the past and it met with some success as an idea so I'll throw it out here with a date.

Feb 8 on a Saturday night there is a home Admirals game at 7pm. All seats are $12.00 and while the Admirals are still on a skid we can still have a good time. This could be an official event and most certainly is a family friendly event. I figured I would sugget far enough in advance so folks could make up their minds. If we get a head count we can order tickets in advance and get seats together.

Anyone interested, say so. I'll be going either way because it's hockey and it's cheap.

M

2. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Go ahead and count me in. I haven't seen a hockey game since I was 8 years old.

Jeff

3. Auraveda

Auraveda Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2001
    Sorry guys, I'm out. I'd love to go but my newest nephew is getting baptised that evening. Family obligations, y'know.

If there's another hockey outing I'll be sure to go.

4. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    As much as I *LOVE* hockey and hanging with you guys, that's my first weekend back in school and I know I'll be too busy. :( Too bad they only have two home games this month!

5. TwistyMaeSkywalker

TwistyMaeSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 3, 2000
    Far as I know, that'd be alright with me. Maybe I can even drag my dad along so he can see you people aren't freaks.

Wait. On second thought, maybe that's not such a good idea. ;) Just kidding. Count me in as a maybe.

6. bwing53

bwing53 Jedi Master star 3

May 7, 2002
    Let me check my social calendar--if Maureen and I aren't having tea and crumpets with the neighbors, we're in.

7. SySnootles

SySnootles Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    I am SO there.

8. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    Kelly and I will make every effort!

9. Jedi_Wookiee

Jedi_Wookiee Jedi Youngling

Sep 4, 2002
    I'm there! I have season tickets so pm me on what section and seats and I can exchange mine for the night! hmm....star wars...hockey..same time....Wow! I don't even remember getting hit by the bus, but I'm glad I made it to heaven.

10. Red_Jedi_Knight

Red_Jedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    if we tell them we are a group there, the voice in the sky will announce that the milwookies are in attandance... if people wouldn't have a problem with that. i thought that would be cool.. ya know... maybe... kinda..
    i'm gonna check and see if i can i hope i can maybe i can drag my bf along if he's not to scared.

11. Skywalker1138

Skywalker1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    Am not a Hockey fan but the invite is nice--

I'm not a sports fanatic, but I can handle basketball on a rare occassion, and I enjoy swimming, martial arts and ice skating, but other than dance I'm just out jogging at JCC now.

If anyone ever wants to go to a local play, musical, dance concert, art show, concert or opera I'm there.

In a few months the Military Display will be out again and I've been going ritually every year to the Air Force's military display since I worked there last in 1997. That might be an event to get together at too.

I get show mail all the time and used to go often. It might be fun to do that again!

12. A_New_HopeLily

A_New_HopeLily Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2002
  13. bwing53

May 7, 2002
    Jenni--Are you referring to the Air National Guard open house at Mitchell Field over Memorial Day weekend? It's odd if that's what it is because some of us were just talking about that the other night! Even if its something different or unrelated, I'd sure be interested in seeing it.

Jason

14. TheWampas1138

Apr 2, 2002
    Okie Doke. I'm going to need a cutoff date for this. I figured we'd go ahead and charge the tickets so we're all together so we sorta need to get a number solidly locked in. If you are a DEFINATE please let me know asap. If you are a maybe I'll need to know by Wednesday if you are not going to be there or if you are a definate. I'll be ordering the tickets on Wednesday afternoon.

M

15. Outlander_

Outlander_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2002
    Alrighty then...I'm in. Andrea will be in California so its just me.

16. bwing53

May 7, 2002
    I really want to say I'm positively in, but my grandmother is not in very good shape and it is likely that she won't make it through the week. You should probably count me out of this one. I'd like nothing better than a diversion like this--trust me. I'd be happy to go some other time, if you guys don't get banned from the Bradley Center.

Jason

17. SySnootles

Apr 13, 2002
    Hang in there, Jason. We're here for you.

I'm in as a definite. And I won't be a zombie! I won't have to work that Friday night! Whoopie!

Are we looking at a specific area? I'm partial to sections 213 or 215. Aw heck, I'll sit almost anywhere. It's been too long... much too long...

18. Red_Jedi_Knight

Red_Jedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    sorry it looks like i'm gonna be outta town on the 8th everybody have a good time!

19. TheWampas1138

Apr 2, 2002
    I have two officials:

Catie
    Jason_

and two said yes but not official ordering the tickets for them yes in:

Jeff
    Callie

Let me know ASAP via a post or PM that you want me to pick you up tickets. I'll be ordering them at noon on Wednesday 29th so we get decent seats.

M

20. TwistyMaeSkywalker

TwistyMaeSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 3, 2000
    Alright, I've got a choir gig that weekend, but I'm supposed to be back in town by 6:45. However, I doubt I'll be up to doing anything after a weekend of choir, so it looks like I'm going to have to say 'no'. :(

21. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Okay, go ahead and make me official too. I should be able to make it. But you'll have to all explain things to me. As though I were a child.

Jeff

22. TheWampas1138

Apr 2, 2002
    So the usual, huh Jeff? Oohhh...a zinger on the board. Go me.

M

23. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    Count me in for 2 pleez.

24. TheWampas1138

Apr 2, 2002
    So far that's 7, respectable indeed. Anyone else?

M

25. SySnootles

Apr 13, 2002
    Let's say Cally is a definite. If she bails, I 'll eat the ticket myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.