Hockey Night for the Milwookiees...

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by TheWampas1138, Jan 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A_New_HopeLily Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry.. I dont really check this board that often... but I'm a definate.. and I wont BAIL.

Cally
  2. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    You're covered Callie btw..is it cally or callie..because I've seen it both ways.

M
  3. A_New_HopeLily Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's Cally... but it doesnt really matter.. While growing up... no one in school could pronounce my name correctly... so I always answered to Kelly. Whatever.
  4. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Okie doke. Sorry for the mispelling since it was CLEARLY spelled for me in the post ahead of mine we'll chalk that up as a dumba$$ question.

Anyway, I've ordered the tickets. I should have confirmation by tomorrow...or I think that's how it goes. I ordered off of the Admirals website so we'll see. Anyway, it's against the Norfolk Admirals (Basically the farm team for the Blackhawks).

M
  5. Outlander_ Jedi Knight

star 2
    Two teams called the Admirals??? I know my brain is going to bleed now.
  6. LeiaYT1300 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sorry, but although Bob and I would like to go, we're gonna be busy that weekend, and we need a break. So we'll try for the next one. :)
  7. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    What if they have the /same/ colors?! Will you be curled up in fetal position under your seat?

M
    =)
  8. solo414 Jedi Master

star 4
    I was at the game last night. There is nothing better than a killer hockey game with Pat McCurday playing during all the intermissions and after the game and the pee wee league playing before the game. Pat's playing again on March 9th, I believe. I think I may go to that game because it was GREAT fun!
  9. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Howdy. Well, I finally got confirmation of the tickets, still have no idea where the seats are but there have been additional plans that those who are going to the game might want to check out. However, I can't post them here. Check out the Cantina elseboard.

M=)
  10. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    We have the tickets and we'll be bringing Jason with us but the rest of you will have to meet us at one of the entrances in order to pick up your tickets. So here's the deal. I will be waiting with tickets at hand in the enterance of the Bradley center located on the corner of 6TH AND STATE. Basically on the southwest corner of the square Bradley is on across the street from MATC. If anyone needs to know where that is, I'll be happy to tell them. Dan, we'll make arrangements through PM. We'll be there between 6:30 and6:45 game starts at 7:15...

M
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.