main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Hogwarts: A school of wicthcraft and wizardry

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by BENSKYWAKER, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BENSKYWAKER

BENSKYWAKER Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2005
    Hello guys and gals I noticed how this hasn't been started yet so I thought...

We need one! In this RPG you will play as anyone at school at Hogwarts or a death eater and some lucky guy gal will probably score he who must not be named...This will start at the begging of book one. All students will be on the train to school and all staff will be at school...This will follow the Harry Potter story line and yes your character will have to go into several battles but for the most part you will be living a wicth or wizard live at school I.E. Going to class, lunch and doing your home work...

You will be assigned grades for your classes, and certain people will run quidicth and such...

For your character you will need...(All characters exept staff and death eaters will be in there first year)

Name:
    Apperance:
    Family (muggles or wizards):
    Bio:
    Where you plan to go with this character
    Wand:
    -type
    -lenght
    -used or new
    Any pets that you are bringing with you:

If your not a student please state what you are here:

Rules:
    1 obey TOS
    2 No god modding (there's not going to be that much death anyway)
    3 PM me your characters
    4 You may only have to character
    5 You may not control another players character, unless they have given you promison...

Here is my character:

Name:Albus Dumbledore
    Apperance:[image=http://adas098.w.interia.pl/Dumbledor/Dumbledore.jpg]
    Family (muggles or wizards): Unknown Probably Wizards
    Bio: Dumledore is the only man Lord Voldemort ever feared, he is head master of hogwarts, he is on the Wizardgamot. He is said to be the best wizard alive and can work a wand better then anyone else. He is well know for defeating the dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945.

Where you plan to go with this character I plan to basicly run the school and give grades and make sure troble makers are punished and help Harry in anyway.
    Wand: unknow
    Any pets that you are bringing with you: Foxs the phenoix

If your not a student please state what you are here: Head Master of Hogwarts.

Again PM me your characters...Thanks and have fun...

NP edit: Locked at author's request.

2. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Cool i want to be Hermione:D

3. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005
    ok! PM me a sheet and she is yours...

4. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    PM sent.

5. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005
    I just want to clear this up...

If your a student: You will live at hogwarts and help or tick off Harry Potter (once we get him) You will goto class or skip and there will be consicuences for either action...Its you playing the Harry Potter books in your own style. Grades are very important becuase if your failing 5 or more classes you get kicked out of Hogwarts.

If your a death eater: You will serve under lord Voldemort currnetly there are no active Death eaters and this won't be an option intill book 4

If your a staff member: You will teach the studnets and assign grades, you then give me the grades and I will post them every so often to show students how their doing. You can assing punishments and so on and so forth

Head Master: I will post the grades, decided later, who becomes prefects and that kind of stuff...If your grades are too low I reserve the right to kick you out of Hogwarts...(I don't think that will ever really hapen...)

6. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Character Sheet:

Name: Hermione Granger
    Apperance: Brown Long Bushy Hair
    Family (muggles or wizards): Muggles
    Bio: Hermione is muggle born witch who's partents are Dentists. She is one of the smartest students of her year and likes to read about everything. She is a loyal friend to Harry and Ron and will do anything she can to help her friends in need.
    Where you plan to go with this character: I will keep it close to the book portrayal.
    Wand:
    -type Vinewood
    -length Unsure (not mentioned really in the books or Jk's Site)
    -used or new: New
    Any pets that you are bringing with you: not right now but later she will get Crookshanks who is A Kneazle.

7. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Name:Ceria Cat Carter
    Apperance:
    Hair:light brown
    Eye:light gray
    Height:4'9"
    Weight:96lbs
    Family (muggles or wizards):muggles
    Bio:Normal childhood. Started finding her powers at age 7 when she knocked over a book shelf ten feet away from her.
    Where you plan to go with this character:Helps Harry,fights the Dark Lord. Not much.
    Wand:
    -type:Birch/Unicorn tail hair
    -lenght:9.5 inches
    -used or new:new
    Any pets that you are bringing with you:Snow white cat called Blacky.

8. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005
    In order to keep things under control, I'm going to play as Harry and intill book 4 I will play as Lord Voldemort...

Name Harry Potter
    Gender Male
    Apperance [image=http://www.filmfodder.com/movies/reviews/harry_potter/images/harry_potter.jpg]
    Family wizards (aunt and uncle are muggles)
    Bio As the son of lilly and james potter Harry Potter only new his parnets when he was new born. Then Lord Voldemort killed them and tried to kill Harry, some how Harry survived and Lord Voldemort fell. Dumbledore then takes Harry to his aunt and uncle were he would suffer for 10 years
    Where I plan to go with Harry: Um...the story line...:p
    Wand
    -type phoenix feather
    -lenght 11'
    -used or new New
    Pets: Hedwig

Name Lord voldemort
    Gender Male
    Apperance currently a spirt head
    Family: Mix of muggle and wizard
    Bio: The Darkest lord of this time, he hunted down and killed many and pretty much caused chaos and disorder...Afraid of only Dumbledore...As a boy everyone new his by his real name Tom Riddle, and he was noted to be a great wizard even then. When he was a boy everyone thought he would become Prime minister of magic, but Voldemort would prefer to rule...
    Where I plan to go with this character: Dark and cery scare places...No I'm going to follow the story line...
    Wand Unknown Exept its Harry's wand's brother
    Pets: Not currently

9. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005
    We are slowly moving but were moving!!!
    Genimay will be playing as her character and Proffesor Mcgonagall and she will post a sheet at a later point...We also have another teacher coming soon!!!

Um we can't start intill we have a Ron, and a couple more students...Mabye one more teacher then we can go and hopefully more will join as we play...

10. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    PM away. Very excited about this one...

11. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    We may need a couple more people someone needs to play Draco if no one does if i can Ben i will play him also.

12. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    Oooh can I be Sirius when he comes in?

I can do Malfoy if you want, or Ron.

13. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Well we dont have a Ron or a Draco yet just pm Ben with your character sheet.

14. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004
    K, but ill have to do it tomoz as iv gtg now.

15. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005
    Here is a list of characters we need before we can play...

RON
    DRACO MALFOY
    PROFFESOR SNAPE

And if someone wanted to Harid would be a nice character...If not people can add in what he says...Also I would like it if we had at bare minumum one more teacher currently we have two, but we need one more and Snape...All other mini characters you can just add in what they say becuase no one wants to play as people like Samus Finigan...

In later books I will tell you when we need a Lupin, Sirius and so on and so forth...But we probably will take are time with each book...Since each is farily lenghty...And there is no hurry anyway...

16. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Hello.

Name:professer Mcgonagall
    Hair:brown,graying
    Teaches:transfiguration
    Height:5'7"ish
    Bio:Been a teacher for some 20 years
    Wand:???(if anyone knows then post it)
    Where she is going:teaching,Order(in much later time frame),not much,story line

17. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    ~GM APPROVED~

Name: Thorrbald (Thorr) Black
    Apperance: Rough, but handsome. looks like someone who has been through alot, but has potential to be popular, trustworthy, but looks like a good leader. Wears new, but modest robes.
    Family (muggles or wizards): Wizards
    Bio: Born to a family of powerful, strong wizards, Thorr got kicked out of his family at the age of four, because he hated the dark arts. He has been living as a street urchin in a big wizarding town in england, he begged and stole untill he was nine, when he was accepted to start working at an old, mesterious wizarding book store. He sees a lot of weired characters come in and talks with them. One of the first things he learned in this book store was how to become an animagus, and he turns in to a hawk. Since he lives on the streets, his cost of living is very low, and he has a lot of money to spend on other stuff. A natural athalete, Thorr has a huge amount of wizarding potential, is very smart, savvy, and loves to learn and talk about philosophy. He seems a like natural at everything he picks up.
    Where you plan to go with this character: Hopefully one of Harrys friends, he will become a great wizard, sort of like a james potter, but nicer. He dreams of becoming an Auror.
    Wand:
    -type: Pheonix feather
    -lenght 11 1/4 inches
    -used or new New: New
    Any pets that you are bringing with you: A cat named Nigel who has been his companion on the streest since the begining, an owl named Jonas he just bought

18. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    PM sent for Draco.

19. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004
    PM for Snape sent.

20. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005
    [face_dancing]

We only need a Ron and we can play...

And again I would like it if there were another teacher, but we have three and thats pretty good...

If no other teachers pop up then I will give you grades based on how well you are doing...

Also this brings me to the point of...The Sorting Hat...

When the time comes I will sort you into your houses so everyone could go anywere exept Harry potter characters like Ron and Harry will all goto their designated houses...So if you have any recuists PM them to me and I will take them into consideration...

Professer Mcgonagall at the begining of the game will tell you how the sorting hat works and about House Points...I will keep track of those so at the end of the year the house with the most points wins...But people who are playing as teachers and students can only award them selves 5 points day...

That is all...

21. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: Felix Versin
    Apperance: He is very young and good looking, could have been a model for Wizards Illustrated(If it exists).
    Family (muggles or wizards): He is all alone, mother and father died of natural causes.
    Bio: Nothing is really known about him, other than he is an Ex-Auror. He also used to play pro-quidditch, until he decided to become an Auror.
    Where you plan to go with this character
    Wand:
    -type Phoenix/Pegasus inside Redwood.
    -lenght about 14 inches.
    -used or new Extremely new.
    Any pets that you are bringing with you: A hawk with no name, it comes to his call.

If your not a student please state what you are here: Geometry Teacher.

22. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Character Sheet:

Name: Draco Malfoy
    Apperance: White Blond Hair, Blue Eyes
    Family (muggles or wizards): Pure Blood Wizards
    Bio: Malfoy is the only son of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy who are Pure Blood Wizards. His family and friends look down at anyone who they feel are not worthy of their attention most notably people who are muggle born which they like to call MudBloods. Draco's father has been known to be a follower of He Who Must Not Be Named. Draco's family values have made a reputable impression on Draco and he tries to continue it with snobbish and bullyish enthusiasim.
    Where you plan to go with this character: I will keep him true to his character
    Wand: It doesnt say what it is so i will make it up.
    -type Mahogony /Dragon Heartstring
    -length: 11'
    -used or new: New
    Any pets that you are bringing with you: None

23. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Sorry for the double post but i forgot to mention that Draco has an eagle hawk owl which i will name Killer since the name has never been said as far as i know and Hermione's wand has Dragon Heartstring but the length is still unknown so i will make it 10 1/2 inches.

24. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004
    Name: Severus Snape
    Apperance: Greasy curtained black hair, black robes
    Family (muggles or wizards): Half-blood
    Bio: Potions teacher at Hogwarts. Always trying to get position of Defence against the Dark Arts teacher. Secretly in league with Lord Voldemort.
    Wand: dont know

25. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005
    =D= Good job this has really picked up! We have another character coming, and I guess we will get this going pretty easly...Alls we need is a Ron and we will start... If no one wants to play as Ron for awhile we can start out jsut talking for him I guess, but we defiently need one soon...I think we have three or four teachers so thats pretty good...

I'm swamped with School, and being Head Master, (sorting hat schedules blah blah balh...)So I'll be on and off...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.