main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Hogwarts: A school of wicthcraft and wizardry

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by BENSKYWAKER, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    Im afraid im having to quit this rpg. I just have too much on my hands at the moment.

I hope someone will be able to take off where i left.

2. BENSKYWAKER

BENSKYWAKER Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2005
    ooc: I'll play as Proffesor Snape into I find a new player for him...

Also I know I said 6:00 or 7:00 board time, but I'll be on alittle later or mabye very early tomorrow, sorry I'm just doing a ton of things tonight. I hope other people show up and feel free to contuine on without me...

For anyone that wants to TAG me I'm sorry I didn't know so many things were going to come up...

I'll be on tomorrow or mabye tonight for sure!

3. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Draco Malfoy

"Draco, Draco, Draco, here let me help." Redding added a few drops of Unicorn Tail, and Essence of Murtlap. The potion instantly turned the delicate shade of green.

Draco looked at Felix and said "Thanks Redding i knew i forgot something."

Potions finally was over and now everyone was in the Great Hall eating lunch. Draco was hungry he could eat a hippogriff he was so hungry. From the distance he heard screeches and and saw his eagle hawk owl named Killer coming with a package for him. Draco was happy to see it because it had some nice dangerous spells and other sorts of dark arts supplies that he bought from Bugin and Bourkes in Knockturn Alley. He didnt dare open the package now he wanted to wait until classes were over before opening it. Draco then looked over at Harry Potter and gave him a sneer.

"Hey Redding later on maybe we can do a bit of experimenting you know a bit fun will do us some good." Draco said with an mischievious laugh.

TAG: Redding, Slytherins

OOC: Hey Raja you can be a Slytherin we need more anyway everyone else is a Gryffindor. Oh BTW we should all be in the same class so there can be more interaction between houses. It's hard to make fun of Harry or the other Gryffindors when they arent in the same room.

4. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005
    OOC: Yeah sure from now on lets all just be in the same class...

It doesn't work like that at all in the books but who cares...

Looks like I didn't miss anything! :p

5. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Where is everyone?

6. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005
    OOC: I really don't know...Your the first to post again in like 5 days its pretty pothetic...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.