main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Hogwarts: A school of wicthcraft and wizardry

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by BENSKYWAKER, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BENSKYWAKER

BENSKYWAKER Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2005
    OOC: Again sorry guys I'm going to give Ron intill tommorow morning before I do acouple of things for him... I.E. Take him to breakfast and a class...

2. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Ceria turned so she could fully look at hermione. "Yea,I would love to hel you. And I'm sure I will need help in history. But I am excited. There is just so much to learn. What do you want to learn most? I really can't wait for tranfiguration." she said excitdly.

TAG-Hermoine

3. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    OOC: Sorry guys, I am not ussualy on too much on sunday/monday

IC: Ron

Ron awoke with a start No I don't want to go to school today mommy, I want to stay home and bake cookies with you!!

Ron looked around, suddenly aware of his surroundings.

He shrugged at Harry and quickly dressed

Let's Eat!

4. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005
    IC: Harry Potter

Finally Ron awoke and the two boys went down to the great hall for breakfast...there eggs and sausages and cereal and every thing Harry ever wanted to eat...He put them all on his pate and started in, with in 15 minutes he was completely stuffed...Now that he started to wonder which class they had first...History of Magic...Hopfully this class would be more exciting then his previous magic classes...

After Ron was done eatiing, Harry said

"Well should we goto class then?"

TAG: Ron Gryfindor and Teachers/students...

5. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003

ROn was stuffing his face, never full.

Yeha I guess I have had enough let's go!

Tag: Harry

IC: Qurrill

Quirell was gettign ready for his next class. Oh how he hated paying this bumbling idiot of a teacher. He could not wait until the plan was compete. His first class was not until temn. It was with Slytherin. The Malfoy boy was to be here this year. ought to be great fun!

Tag: Noone

6. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    OOC:
    Sorry, but I am going to have to drop out so I can divert my playing time to Lords of Middle-Earth. I am sorry about this, if in the future more time opens up I'll return once again I am sorry for this:([face_worried]:_|

7. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005

Harry and Ron went to class and sat down...The room and everything in it smelled of bordum...Exept the fact their was a ghost hovering near the podeum...That must be the teacher Harry thought...

"Class starts in five minutes!" Yelled the ghost...

TAG: Everyone, lets go to our first class!!!:D

8. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thorr

Thorr got up and followed the group to their first class. This would be history, one of Thorr's favorite subjects. But come to think of it, what subject did't Thorr like?

He turned to Lillian.

"So this is history I guess. Er, I was thinking, er, maybewecouldsittogether?"

The last part came out in a big long word. Thorr squinted and felt like hitting himslef in the head. Being around Lillian made him feel like such a square...

TAG: Lillian, Gryfandors

9. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Hermione Granger

Hermione looked at Ceria as she was alking to her. "Yea,I would love to help you." "And I'm sure I will need help in history." "But I am excited." "There is just so much to learn. What do you want to learn most?" "I really can't wait for tranfiguration." Ceria said with excitement.

"I am also looking forward to Transfiguration and Charms also Defense Against The Dark Arts." "I love to learn as much as i can i think its fun. I cant wait for homewok too."Hermione said with a smile. The class was filling up with students but Hermione was still excited along with thee other students. She saw Harry and Ron come in to the class and they were looking at the ghost at the podium who maybe the teacher for History of Magic Hermione thought. Then the ghost said "Class starts in five minutes!"

TAG: Ceria, Gryffindors

10. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005
    OOC: [face_laugh] Wow we already have some romance in Hogewarts...Before first class starts...Thats funny...I strongly encourage that, makes Hogewarts seem more realistic....

11. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Lillian Merann

"So this is history I guess. Er, I was thinking, er, maybewecouldsittogether?"

If she hadn't thought that it might seem rude to do so, she would have laughed at his nervousness. But at the same time, she suddenly and unexplicably felt quite nervous herself. "Er...yeah, sure," she finally managed to reply.

Tag: Thorr, Gryffindors

12. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005

Thorr's heart lept with her response. His insides were a twirling mixture of emotions, that nobody could understand. Least of all Thorr. As he walked into the class, he sat down in a seat behind the great Harry Potter. He had heard a lot about him, and supposed he would be getting to know him better this year, but that was the least of Thorr's worries right now. Currently, his top priority was to make sure he wasn't a fool in front of Lillian. Sitting down, he took out his new book, a quill, and some parchment. He had a feeling he woulnd't be needing his wand...

TAG: Lillian, Harry, any

13. Raja_Io

Raja_Io Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2005
    OOC: Well, I seem to be the only Ravenclaw around here now. I wonder if we are going to play quidditch :p

IC: Dorrian

Dorrian wake up in her four-poster. I took her a while before she recalled where she was. She didn't have to look at her watch to know that she's been already late. She dressed up quickly and run to the History of Magic class. No breakfast for her, today. She'll have to make it up on lunch.

Dorrian rushed into the class, apologised to the teacher (who didn't seem to care at all) and took a sit at the first free desk she could see, just behind a brown-haired girl, looking strangely eager to start writing. Oh, wait. Didn't they talk yesterday?

Tag: Hermione, any

14. Eirate_rules

Eirate_rules Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2005
    Name: Nikki Smith
    Apperance: long red hair, bright green eyes
    Family (muggles or wizards): wizards
    Bio: She's known that she's a wizard her whole life, but Nikki still doubts herself, and will do anything to make her parents proud of her
    Wand:
    -type: Pheniox feather and birchwood
    -length: 12 inches
    -used or new: new
    Any pets that you are bringing with you:
    a kitten named Maddy

15. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005

Finally class started and to Harry's surprize...It was the most boring thing that ever existed...The teacher droned on and on and on...Harry didn't take any notes because all his energy was used to keep him self awake...

Harry looked over at Ron and noticed he was sleeping...He poked Ron and said

"Want to play tic tac toe?"

TAG: Ron...

16. Eirate_rules

Eirate_rules Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2005
    IC: Nikki

Nikki was bored out of her mind in History of Magic. It was definately going to be her least favorite subject,and she was only 10 minutes in the class. Nikki sighed and began drawing on her parchment, trying her best to stay awake.

TAG: Anyone in History of Magic

17. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Lillian Merann

At first she tried to take notes, but the teacher's monotone was making it very hard to stay awake. The lecture seemed to drag on and on... Even reading the book was more interesting than this...glancing hopefully at the clock, Lillian was very much dismayed to find that they were not even halfway through the class period. Giving up on notes, she set down her quill and rested her chin in one hand, absently twisting a lock of her hair around one finger with the other.

Tag: Thorr, History of Magic class

18. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Ceria sat next to Hermione and stopped talking when the teacher started. She copied everything down the teacher said. If she didn't she knew it would in one ear and out the other.

TAG-Herminoe/class

IC;

Professer M situated her class and waited for students to arrive...

TAG-Any who are supposed to be there...

19. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005

Thorr noticed Lillians attention was starting to dwindle, and even though he found the lesson interesting, even he was starting to get bored. And that was saying something. It took a whole lot to make Thorr un-interested in history.

Leaning over, he nudged Lillian. He drew a tic-tac-toe board on his parchment, and made the first move. Next to the playing feild he scibbled a short note. "Wanna play tictactoe? I heard it is what all the cool kids are doing..."

TAG: lillian, History of Magik

20. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003

Ron awoke suddenly as if stabbed. he screamed out, NO YOU CAN'T RUB MY TOE

He looked around at everyone looking at him

he gave a sheepish smile and slid down in his seat

Tag: HOM

21. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005

Harry could barely contain himself from laughing at Ron...He smiled and said, "I'll take that as a NO!"

Harry looked at the clock it was almost half way done, Harry coudn't take it anymore! What a boring class, he started to dudle on a peice of parchment...

TAG: HOM

22. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Lillian Merann

She'd just been starting to doze off when Thorr pushed a piece of parchment over to her side of the desk. On it, he'd written, Wanna play tictactoe? I heard it is what all the cool kids are doing... and had indeed drawn a tic-tac-toe board and made the first move. As she made her move, she overheard Harry Potter, in front of them, asking Ron Weasley if he wanted to play tic-tac-toe. Apparently, though, Ron had been asleep, or nearly so, and hadn't heard Harry properly, because as he awoke, he said rather loudly, "NO YOU CAN'T RUB MY TOE!" Lillian smiled, amused, as she passed the piece of parchment back to Thorr.

Tag: Thorr, HoM class

23. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Hermione Granger

Hermione was trying her hardest to pay attention the teacher was so boring and the subject was making all the students drowsy and goof off. Hermione wasnt the type to do either. She was going to write all her notes and read the text book and listen to the teacher. It was hard though because nobody really cares about the Goblin Wars.

She saw Ron sleeping during class and she knew that he would probably ask her to copy her notes which she wasnt going to do. If he wanted to pass then he could take his own notes, Hermione thought as she continued to listen to the ghostly teachers dreary voice.

TAG: HOM

24. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005

Thorr received Lillinas move and was contemplating his next move. He decided on the upper left corner, and before he passed it back he wrote, "I thought I would never be boered from history. I was wrong!"

After he pased the note back to Lillian, he crumpled up a little peice of parchment, and put a little enchanment on it undneath his desk. Looking to liven things up a bit, Thorr waited untill the teacher wasn't looking, and threw his ball at Hermoine. The encanted paper ball flew smoothly though the air, and landed right in her lap. Perhaps they could get a game of catch going..."

TAG: Lillian, Hermoinie, HOM

25. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Lillian Merann

Reading Thorr's next note, she made her next move, then scrawled a quick response. I know, this is ridiculous. At least we have other classes to look forward to, they can't all be this boring. She passed the note back as she saw a paper ball fly through the air to land in Hermione Granger's lap. It seemed to have come from Thorr's direction, so she assumed that he was further trying to amuse himself. He must really be bored then...he did say that he loves to learn...

Tag: Thorr, HoM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.