main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Hogwarts: A school of wicthcraft and wizardry

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by BENSKYWAKER, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thorr

Thorr recived the note, and before he wrote his response, looked up at the clock. Class was almost over! He almost yelped with glee. Nudging Lillian, he pointed up at the clock. Ten more minutes and they would be out of here. He quickly scirbbled his response on the parchment.

"Yes, I have no doubt that the other classes will be better than this. I am really excited about DADA, that is the subject that fascinates me the most. I have seen a lot of dark arts used, and have a lot of counter stuff down, but it will be good to actually learn stuff from a teacher..."

TAG: Lillian, HOM

OOC: This is pretty much the longes class ever, I hope you don't mind my speeding it up...;)

2. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Lillian Merann

Following Thorr's gaze to the clock, she was glad to see that class was nearly over. About time, too, she thought. Just then, Thorr shoved another note over to her, to which she replied: DADA does sound interesting, and I think it's something that everyone needs at least a basic knowledge of. And since you're wanting to be an Auror, I can understand why you're looking forward to that class most of all. I haven't decided what I want to do after Hogwarts, but that's a long way off, so I'm not really worrying about it. After pushing the note back over to Thorr, she cast another quick glance to the clock--nearly five minutes left. Quietly, she began putting away her book and supplies, eager to get out of this class.

Tag: Thorr, HoM

3. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005

Thorr began paking up as well. Class was almost over. Hopefully none of the other classes would offer the oppurtunity to pass notes. It was fun, but Thorr would rather be learning. He could talk to Lilliian anytime. And he had a feeling they would be hanging out a lot...

TAG: HOM

4. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC:
    Someone give me a jingle when it comes time for my class!
    Thanks.

Also this is my teachers schedule, if anyone wants to speak with him.

Felix Versin (Professor of Geometry)
    Moday
    9:00-10:00, Ravenclaw (5th years), Hufflepuff (5th years)
    10:07-11:07, Gryfindor (5th years), Slytherin (5th years)
    12:00-2:00, Slytherin (3rd years), Hufflepuff (3rd years)
    2:07-3:07, Ravenclaw (1st Years), Gryfindor (1st Years)
    Tuesday
    9:00-10:00, Slytherin (3rd years), Gryfindor (3rd years)
    10:07-11:07, Ravenclaw (3rd years), Hufflepuff (3rd years)
    12:00-2:00, Slytherin (1st Years), Hufflepuff (1st years)
    2:07-3:07, FREE HOUR
    Wednesday
    9:00-10:00, Gryfindor (1st Years)
    10:07-11:07, FREE HOUR
    12:00-2:00, Ravenclaw (1st Years)
    2:07-3:07, Hufflepuff (1st years)
    Thursday
    9:00-10:00, Slytherin (1st Years)
    10:07-11:07, FREE HOUR
    12:00-2:00, Gryfindor (1st Years)
    2:07-3:07, Gryfindor (3rd years), Ravenclaw (3rd years)
    Friday
    9:00-10:00, Gryfindor (5th years), Hufflepuff (5th years)
    10:07-11:07, Slytherin (5th years), Ravenclaw (5th years)
    12:00-2:00, Ravenclaw (7th years), Hufflepuff (7th years)
    2:07-3:07, Gryfindor (7th years), Slytherin (7th years)

5. BENSKYWAKER

BENSKYWAKER Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2005
    IC: Harry Potter

Harry wacthed as the last few minute of class ended and heard the belling ring, he poked the once again sleeping Ron,

"Come on! We have Charms next!"

Harry was pulling the almost sleeping Ron into the class room where a short wizard was waiting for class to start, Feathers were next to all the desks and Harry wondered what they would be doing in this class, and hoped it would be funner then the last class...

TAG Every one...And Ron

6. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Hermione Granger

Hermione was glad that class was over. She was lookingforward to the next clas which was Charms. In the History of Magic class kids were passing notes to eachother or dozing off but not Hermione though it was the most boring class ever she still managed to take every boring note on her quil. Thorr passed her a note but Hermione was one of the few who were actually paying attention. She ignored the note even though she liked Thorr she just didnt want to miss anything important just in case there was a quiz on it.

She eagerly put her books away and walked with Lillian, Ceria and Thorr, Harry and Ron and the rest of the Gryffindors to Charms class. "I cant wait for Charms class it's going to be exciting!" Hermione said as she continued walking through the corridors of the huge castle.

TAG: All the Gryfindors

7. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: What is the matter with the boards? I couldn't get on at all last night, and they've been extremely slow today...I know it's not my connection, so it has to be the site...

Lillian Merann

"I cant wait for Charms class it's going to be exciting!" Hermione said.

Lillian laughed a bit. "I think any class will be exciting compared to that!" she said to the others, looking back towards History of Magic. "That was horrible. Not even the Muggle teachers were ever that dull." Arriving in the Charms classroom, Lillian found a seat and took out her wand, waiting for the lesson to start.

Tag: Gryffindors, Charms

8. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Ceria had tried to write everything the teacher had said but sometime during the lesson she found herself drawing on the corner of her paper.

When they were finally out of that class the students all seemed to walk together to Charms. Lily's right. Even muggle history is better that that." she said.

The charms classroom seemed more open and less boring even just by entering it.

TAG-Peers

9. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: Ron
    Location Charms

When Ron awoke he was in a different classroom.

He looked over at Harry with a bewildered face.

Where in bloddy hell am I?

Tag: HArry

10. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005

Harry laughed at Ron

"Your in charms." he said to the red head. Harry looked around seeing everyone filling into the classroom...Somtimes feathers would fly into the air only to come back down again seconds later...

BRING!

Class had started

"Now everyone first before we start anything, I'm proffesor Flitwix, your Charms teacher!" Said a short little wizard...

TAG: EVERYONE

11. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003

The first of the spells they were to learn (Ron saw this as he looked over to Hermoine's notes) was th levitation spe;ll, Wyngardium Leviosa(sp?)

They were taught first to do a nice swish-slick with their wands

ron picked up his wand and cleared his throat, did the Swish Flick and repeated the spell, nothing.

He tried it again

Still nothing

This time he repeated the spell and repeatedly flicked his wand at the feather

Tag: Hermoine, Harry

12. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005

Harry did the flick and said the spell...Nothing happened...One of the kids sitting next to him said "Windurim maviosa!" and wacked the feather...

It blew up...right in the kids face...

"Were going to need another feather Proffesor"

As the teacher gave the kid another feather Harry looked over towards Ron and Hermoine...

TAG: Ron and Hermoine and everyone else

OOC: Where is everyone?

13. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Hermione Granger

Hermione loved Charms so far now this is what a magic school is suppose to be thought Hermione who didnt like History of Magic. Charms Class was going to teach the students actuaal spells so Hermione was a bit too excited along with the rest of the students.

"Now everyone first before we start anything, I'm proffesor Flitwix, your Charms teacher!" said the tiny teacher wh was on top of his desk so everyone can see him.

Hermione saw Ron drowsily walk in to Charms Class after sleeping in History of Magic then fall back to sleep again only to finally wake up and notice that he was in a differrent class from before. Hermione shook her head.

Hermione paid no attention to Ron instead she did the first lesson which was a levitation charm. They learned a wrist movement swish and flick which Hermione di perfectly then they were to to chant the spell as they were flicking their wands.

Winguardian Leviosa Hermione said as she flcked and swished her wand then a feather floated up in the air. Hermione was hapy because she was the first to accomplish the spell in class. She saw Ron try to do it but he was making a jabbing motion with his wand and saying the spell incorrectly.

"Stop! Youre going to put some ones eye out plus you're saying it all wrong." "Its Winguardian Leviosa not Leveeuusa."Hermione said to Ron as she watched him swing his wand in a wildly.

TAG: Ron, Gryffindors

[color=green][b]Draco Malfoy[/b]

Draco just got out of Transfiguration along with the other Slytherins it was great even though it was taught by the head of Gryffindor Proffesor Mcgonagall. Now Draco and Redding, Crabbe and Goyle were heading for Potions with Professor Snape who is the head of Slytherin House. Draco already knew Snape because he was a fgood riend of his fathers.

Draco was making his potion next to Redding his potion was suppose to be green but was glowing purple and boiling over on to Reddings books. It also was making a foul smell which Draco scrunched his nose at. Redding's Potion dint do as well his potion was pink with fiery flames erupting. Crabbe and Goyle were doing worse they both had a oarnge color potion that was all over the table and it was diinigrating the table. Draco looked at Snape and knew that the teacher would put the table back to normal.

[b]TAG: Snape, Redding

OOC:[/b] Sorry i wasnt able to post the boards wouldn't let me on for some reason.[/color]

14. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003

Alright well then let's see you do it then!

R sat back and motioned at her feather for her to make it levitate

Tag: Hermoine

15. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: I've been at work all day...

Lillian Merann

A third time, she attempted to make her feather fly, while still keeping track of what was going on around her. "Wingardium Leviosa!" The feather barely lifted off the desk, but immediately floated back down, as if merely caught in a brief updraft. Scowling, she started to try again, when she overheard Ron talking to Hermione. "...let's see you do it then!" Shaking her head, she glanced to Thorr, sitting next to her. "Not as easy as it looks, is it?" she commented.

Tag: Thorr, Charms

16. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005

Thorr smiled. He had only gotten his feather to fly once.

"Yea, I must say, I did expect it to be easier. All the other people I have seen do it make it look so easy..."

TAG: Lillian

OOC: Sorry for the short post, I've go no time.

17. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: You have me intrested, I would like to join very much and it seems fun, but I don't want to read a whole bunch of pages, if someone could just give a summary of whats going on, and I will send my CS to the GM and I will read your intro and some of the pages.

18. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005

Summary:

Harry has met Ron and Hermoine on the train, then all students got to Hogewarts. First years were shorted into their houses (currently I think their is like one Raven Claw and two Slytherins...The rest are Gryfindors) We've got are schedules and are on are second class of the day!!

Yah thats about it!

19. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Hermione Granger

"Alright well then let's see you do it then!" Ron said to Hermione after she told him that he was doing the spell wrong.

"Ok I will then!"Hermione said then picked up her wand and did a graceful flick and swish with her wrist and chanted the spell.

"Winguardian Leviosa" Hermione said then the feather floated up toward the ceiling for everyone in the classroom to see. Hermione looked at Ron with an I told you so expression on her face. Then Professor Flitwick said "Look everybody Miss Granger has done it" "Very good Miss Granger very good."

Hermione was pleased with herself that she was able to show Ron that she indeed knew what she was doing. She could tell on his face that he was upset at the fact that she was able to to do it.

TAG: Ron, Gryffindors

20. Darth_Onasi12

Darth_Onasi12 Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2006
    IC:
    Redding laughed at his potion. He was supposed to be making a small sleeping draught, but instead, with his amazing potion ability he had made The Burning Life, a potion that makes the insides feel as if on fire.
    "Draco, Draco, Draco, here let me help."
    Redding added a few drops of Unicorn Tail, and Essence of Murtlap. The potion instantly turned the delicate shade of green.
    "Try that, Snape doesn't even need to come.

OOC: I am so sorry. I have been able to post for a week because I was on a cruise.

21. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Lillian Merann

"Yea, I must say, I did expect it to be easier. All the other people I have seen do it make it look so easy..."

She was about to reply when she saw Hermione's feather begin to rise several feet off her desk, and she paused to watch. As Professor Flitwick praised Hermione's success, Lillian looked back over to Thorr. "Easy like that?"

Tag: Thorr, Gryffindors

OOC: I'm also adding another character...

Name: Clairisse Melaine
    Appearance: Caucasian. Slim, small?stands only about 4ft tall. Long, wavy brown hair. Bright sky-blue eyes.
    Family: Pure-blood.
    Bio: Her mother was a Beauxbatons graduate, her father a former Slytherin who joined the Death Eaters and was later convicted and thrown into Azkaban, where he is still contained. Clairisse?s mother, who had run away from her husband after he joined Voldemort, taking Clairisse with her, was later killed by other Death Eaters, shortly after his downfall. She left Clairisse with no other relatives to go to, so the girl was raised by a close friend of her mother?s. Ashamed of her father?s actions, she shut herself away from the rest of the world, hardly speaking to or interacting with anyone, unsure whether she does so out of distrust of others or of herself.
    Wand:
    -type: Willow/phoenix feather
    -length: 10 and one half inches.
    -used or new: new
    Any pets that you are bringing with you: Phoenix named Soleil. Clairisse?s wand?s feather came from Soleil.

Clairisse Melaine

She too paused briefly to watch as Hermione Granger's feather rose into the air above their heads, before quietly returning to her work. She hadn't gotten her feather to fly yet; charmwork now seemed a bit more complicated than people made it look. Still, she'd rather be here in Charms with the other Gryffindors than in some other class with the Slytherins. At the Sorting, she'd been terrified that she'd end up in Slytherin, like her father, but the Sorting Hat put her in Gryffindor instead, much to her relief.

Shaking herself out of her musings, she again resumed her work.

Tag: Charms class

22. Raja_Io

Raja_Io Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2005
    IC Dorrian

Dorrian played with the feather for a while, making it flow around above the heads of other students. The Charms seemed to be going to be both interesting and quite easy. A nice change after the History of Magic.

Dorrian yawned discreetly and forced the feather into another long flight around the class, stopping it for a while above every single students' head and sometimes trying to play with their feathers.

Tag: the Charms class

===============================================================

OOC: I don't use the Ravenclaw's schedule since I would be the only student there. Anyway I doubt if it takes any sense to participate any longer, for no one has tagged me for a couple pages. Let me get involved or get me another Ravenclaw, please...

23. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: You should just join Gryfandorr...

24. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005
    OOC: I'm really sorry to anyone one that feels left out, my origonal goal was to have a bunch of people in every house, so no one would be left alone. So anyone that wishes to transfer to gryfindor may do so, or if you like your house and just want to follow a gryfindor/slythrin schedule thats fine too! Just either anunce it on this or PM me or just continue on as if you were always a gryfindor/slythrin which are the only houses that have any activity whats so ever...I would even close down slythrin but we still have main characters in there and there is some interaction so I see no reason to shut it down...

Harry only got the feather to float in the air once before the bell rang. It was time for lunch! He and Ron headed down and sat by Fred and George Weasly. They all shoved food in their faces like hungry rabid wolves!

After eating two chicken legs Harry's stomach started to fill, so he eat more slowly then usual. He wasn't used to all this food at his aunts and uncles he barely got anything!

TAG: ALL

[hr]

OOC: Hey everyone I know this has been going extremly slow and I apologise. Alot of people have seemed to disapper and some have reapered again :p How about if everyone can make it on the boards around 6:00 to 7:00 board time Tuesday and we can get this thing rolling again! I'm also sorry I ended Charms so soon, if you wish to keep posting there please do so! I'm not trying to rush you or anything like that I just didn't have anything to do so I went to lunch!

25. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: Tuesday 6 board time it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.