main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry (RPG)

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by LadyNaberrie, Nov 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Alisas_Silverleaf_

_Alisas_Silverleaf_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    Ooooh can I join?

Here's my stats:

Name: Luminae Larra
    Year: 5th year
    House: Gryffindor

Description: Mysterious, shaded, deep brown eyes with gold starbursts around irises, long, thick, rumpled black hair, fair skin, full, pouty lips, is very tall-about 5"10, is fairly thin, and looks terrific in black.

Personality: Gives the impression of being cold and heartless but truly cares about her friends and is loyal to them, is smart and not easily manipulated, doesn't smile much, is very shy and doesn't talk much, but does well in school. However, though she does well in school does not mean she's above a bit of mischief and troublemaking... for the protection and well-being of the school of course! ;)

I'll have my bio for you later, right now I've got to run! Tell me what you think of her.

Lady Alisas Silverleaf

2. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    (whoops I guess my character is a 5th year!!)

Name: Anwyn O'Brien
    Year at Hogwarts: 5th
    Description: Dark Auburn hair with light red higlights, green eyes with a honey colored starburst around the Iris, 5'5,
    Personality: Bubbly,bright,fun loving,athletic
    Extra Info:She's an artist and paints many pictures for Gryffindor, she is in love with Andrew Franches
    History:Being born to a Muggle and a Wizard, Anwyn was sent to Hogwarts around the time her older sister and her mother died. Her father...Walter O'
    Brien, who works for Gringotts Bank, is a former student of the Hufflepuff House.

3. SithDewd

SithDewd Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2000
    *wanders into the dinning hall and sits at the table*

--SITH--[||||]--DEWD--

4. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    Hey Anwyn, whats up? Have I ever told you how much I hate that bloody *censored* Snape? Two hours I spent last night writing that blasted Potions Essay! Whats the point, hes just going to fail me anyways....

5. JediRaanic

JediRaanic Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2001
    *Overhears the conversation at the Hufflepuff table*

I could give you a hand, I'm quite good at potions.

6. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    *turns around* "Snape bothers me, although I do well in his class he still holds a major grudge against me, I seem to believe it's because I'm in Gryffindor."

7. wicket1138

Mar 10, 2002
    Thanks for the offer, I can use any help I can get with Potions, if anything gets me kicked out of Hogwarts it'll be that. Course it doesnt matter if Im a friggin genius in potions, snape'll still hate my guts...

8. SithDewd

SithDewd Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2000

"You all just don't know what you are doing, you gotta play these teachers a certain way just give them what they want no more no less."

EDIT: Not paying attention...

9. wicket1138

Mar 10, 2002
    *confused look* What do you mean? I know exactly what Snape wants from me... expulsion. *sigh* What I wouldnt give just get one punch at that dirty... *looks over and sees McGonagall* Ill finish that sentence in my head.

10. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    (we aren't in Hufflepuff, we're in Gryffindor)

*Interrupts* "There's a quidditch match tomorrow isn't there?? *looks at Prof. McGonagall* I have a ton of work due in her class it's not even funny! but I can't miss the quidditch match, Andrew's playing"

11. JediRaanic

Nov 23, 2001
    *Butts into Griffindor Conversation again*

Yeah well we'll see how you guys do against Hufflepuff...we have a couple new recruits this year, and of course me, their new coach! :D

12. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    "We have Harry Potter, but of course...Andrew is playing tomorrow we'll still do well!"

13. JediRaanic

Nov 23, 2001
    Well as long as it's not Slytherin winning the Quidditch Cup, I'll be happy....however I'd be happier if it's us!! :D

14. wicket1138

Mar 10, 2002
    *rolls eyes* Oh Andrew my hero! Honestly, Ive heard nothing all day but Andrew this and Andrew that! But Ill be going to the match tomorrow, watching only of course, Id never make the team. So you're their new coach? Well good luck to you then, just make sure its entertaining...

15. deepbluejedi

deepbluejedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2002
    How can Andrew be a seeker if Harry is a seeker?

16. JediRaanic

Nov 23, 2001
    It will be quite entertaining....Wait till you see our new recruits...of course they're no Harry Potter, but they are good...

17. wicket1138

Mar 10, 2002
    Well, you know Harry... we'll probably end up with an army of Death Eaters attacking us midmatch or hes going to accidentally trigger some crypt that holds Hogwarts' Dragon or something wild like that.

Note: (yes, we have a problem with our seekers... 3 seekers?)

18. Jedi_Frodo_Baggins

Jedi_Frodo_Baggins Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Hey I would like to join!! :D

Name: Alva Devare
    Year at Hogwarts: 6th
    House: Hufflepuff
    Description: brown hair and eyes, likes music and plays saxophone in spare time
    History: muggle-born, parents are an auditor and a CSI, 2 older brothers (no magical talent)

19. I_Bent_My_Wookie

I_Bent_My_Wookie Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    Can I join?

Name: Nibroc Dumbledore
    Year: 1st
    House: Ravenclaw
    Height:6'
    Bio: Grandson of Hogwarts headmaster Albus Dumbledore. Was orphaned a year ago when parents were killed in a freak Muggle transportation (a car) accident(SP?). Lives with his Grandfather and requested his house for school. Is extremly shy, but is willing to make friends. favorite class is Potions is willing to assist anyone who needs any additional help (in 1st year level).

20. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    Didn't you hear? Harry's not playing tomorrow, he's helping Hermoine and Ron with some project..... and you *looks at Danagor* shush up! I can't help it!

21. GinnyWPotter

GinnyWPotter Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Oooh, okay, I'm joining. I think I'll be one of my bizarre characters...

Name: Shanathiam Jourdan, Thea for short
    Year: 5th
    Description: Short (5'4") with waist-length black hair tipped with three inches of neon pink and blue. Turquoisey-blue eyes. Oh, and I'm a goth. (No, that does not mean I'm a devil-worshipper or anything, I'm just moody and wear black a lot.) Parents are both wizards, father pureblood, mother mostly pureblood, one older brother (Corioanor, 20). Although I was born in England, my family and I live in New York City and have all my life.
    Personality: Sometimes rather depressed, as my parents and brother are Death Eaters and want me to be one, even though I don't want to be. Generally I'm pretty happy and hyper, though, and my best friend is Ginny Weasley. I'm good in DADA and COMC, but I'm horrible at Charms. I'm also going out with Draco Malfoy. [No, I--and here I am speaking as GinnyWPotter--do not think he will turn out completely evil. I'm pulling this character straight out of one of my fics, and in that fic Draco isn't an ass.] I'm an avid reader, and I love to sketch and especially design clothes. Oh, and I'm addicted to cherry danishes.

So, yeah, I know that's rather a lot, but hey. Thea's complicated.

So anyway.

::waves:: Hey Danagor!

22. Ysanne_Isard

Ysanne_Isard Jedi Master star 5

Oct 27, 2002
    *walks over to Gryffindor table* mind if i join you for a bit? none of the other Ravens seem to have come by yet.

23. GinnyWPotter

Oct 2, 2002
    You know what? We need House rosters, with everyone's name, age, and year. That would make this SO much easier...

Not at all! Hi, Ysanne, I'm Thea.

24. wicket1138

Mar 10, 2002
    Hey Thea... please, before we begin conversation, Im warning you that now is NOT the time to A. Hex me, B. Transfigure me into some random fluffy animal and most importantly C. Not to hit me with your shoe. Im trying to work on Snape's potions essay, and its not working out at all. Wanna help me?

25. GinnyWPotter

Oct 2, 2002
    Yeah, sure...what's it on? I totally have not paid attention in Potions for, like, the last week...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.