main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry (RPG)

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by LadyNaberrie, Nov 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    (OCC: I dont want to have to go back to the begining to find my bio... even though its like the 23rd post... :( Ah, but now I can add certain 'added knowledge' of my character no?)

I am slightly weird arent I?

2. Ysanne_Isard

Ysanne_Isard Jedi Master star 5

Oct 27, 2002
    (Ok, I need a house for all regular posters, and please give me a new bio of yourself to incorporate in the first post)

3. JediRaanic

JediRaanic Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2001
    {OOC: well lets pack it up guys....find those bios again.....I'm gonna miss this place :( *tear*

You want all our bios for the first post?}

4. Ysanne_Isard

Oct 27, 2002
    (At least some short bio so that new members can find them all in one place)

5. JediRaanic

Nov 23, 2001
    Name: Jackson Bones

Description: Dirty blonde hair, brown eyes with a bit of green, 5'8,

Personality: fun loving,athletic, well behaved, witty

Extra Info: Likes to see things done right but always up for a gag, sometimes know to team up with the Weasley twins, is a Chaser on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team....

Bio: I was born in Springfield, VT USA and my mother is a muggle. My father is a wizard and lead a secret wizarding life until I was born and things starting happening that he could no longer explain away. We are now living a complete wizard life, not a muggle life. My mother attended her first Quidditch World Cup this past year and loved it. I've always dreamed about Hogwarts ever since my father first told me about it. I have come to realize that I am quite good at memory charms and potions, despite Professor Snape. I love Hufflepuff and I look forward to my 6th year here at Hogwarts and finally being a Prefect! This will be a great year!! I wonder if that Harry Potter will save the school again? It's been a couple times now. I've only quickly met him, but I've seen him around in the Great Hall. Maybe I'll accually get to talk to him this year! Plus that girl Hermione....a little young but, um...forget it. Anyways, see you guys around school!

Make sure you say something about how we need Hufflepuffs!!!

6. Ysanne_Isard

Oct 27, 2002
    I did, and decided just to post little things that are relevant, ie - Ysanne Somers- 5th year Ravenclaw, and this year's Head Girl. She is Maddy's cousin, is dating Thomas, and likes to make up songs and matchmake.

7. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    Name: Daganor (Daga) Leale
    House: Gryffindor
    Year: 6th year
    Physical Description: Not the most attractive of guys in the world, not really physically built, carrying a bit around the middle, he has messy black hair, and has brown-colored eyes, though at times some people may comment that they look more red than brown even.
    Personality: Extremely loyal to his friends, never desiring much of the spotlight, but always fights for what he believes is right and will not be easily tricked into doing something that he doesn?t want to do. Is willing to go to the end of the Earth and beyond for his friends, willing to give up any and everything if it will help the ones he loves. Loves to be dramatic, is an aspiring poet. Is proficient at Herbology and wants to be a healer, though he fears to go to the Hospital Wing. Lives with grandparents, death of parents by as yet unknown causes. Enjoys singing opera, speaking Italian and Spanish, and has a habit of when becoming drunk ending up in Italy. Recently acquired two fairies to aid him in mischief? Can have violent mood swings and sometimes hurt the people he cares most about and loves, even though in actuality is only trying to protect them. Best friend is Thea Jourdan, no real enemies. Has several crushes? all of whom shall remain anonymous. :eek: :p

8. JediRaanic

Nov 23, 2001
    {OOC: Ok, disreguard PM then. So are you going to make up the "little things?"}

9. Ysanne_Isard

Oct 27, 2002
    (Not 'make up' per say, but just the most revelant things to now. And what house is Matt in?)

10. JediRaanic

Nov 23, 2001
    {OOC: Matt is RC.}

11. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    (I thought he was RC like us? :confused: EDIT: Bah! edit and make me look stupid! :p )

12. Ysanne_Isard

Oct 27, 2002
    (I think so. I've gtg to dinner but I started the new thread)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.