main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Holiday decorations and Star Wars

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Malo-ha, Dec 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malo-ha

Malo-ha Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2003
    I was curious how many of you that decorate your house for the holidays have managed to include some of your Star Wars stuff in the decorations.

Besides the Millenium Falcon and the Star Destroyer w/ the Blockade Runner on the tree my Yoda Ornament from last year has managed to work his way into the Nativity scene on the mantle. However, my brand new (for me) Qui-Gon Jinn lightsaber with light and sound is safely hidden away so my brothers can't get their hands on it.

What have you done?

2. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Well, if my room was clean, I would have my tree up in my room decorated like last year, but my room isn't clean, so I can't put it up. I think my mom would shoot me if I put anything in her nativity. [face_plain] (The nativity is too big anyways.) But I guess I could slip something into the village under the tree in the living room... [face_devil]

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Our tree has some of the Hallmark ornaments; I think it's Padme, Amidala, the Royal starship, Obi-Wan (AOTC) and a Yoda with lightsaber that we got from the IX Christmas show last year.

And of course my R2D2 ornament that I've had since I was a kid...it goes on EVERY year!

4. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    and a Yoda with lightsaber that we got from the IX Christmas show last year.

Wha...?! Okay, I hate you. (Unless it is the Hallmark one.) I've looked around the show every year and never found anything like that!

I got the 4 Star Wars Hallmark ornaments for Christmas... debating on putting them up on the garland that we have in the living room. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.