main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Holiday Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Stridarious, Feb 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Whelp, as the title states, you can come here to post info on your favorite Holiday or just talk about a specific holiday with others. Go ahead start a discussion. :) Well, go on...

2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    What holiday is coming up now? Does anyone now? I know it's not a big one but one is coming. I know in spring Easter is but there is another one is there? :)

3. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    St. Patricks Day, and then April Fools Day. But that is about all I can think of as far as holidays besides Easter. :)

4. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Did someone say my name? Huh? oh right, St. Patrick's day. There is also another holiday coming up in less than 3 days....my birthday! Yippity doo dah, freakin' day!

5. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Oh yeah doh! lol I should know that for I am part Irish and my mom is almost completley Irish. On St.Patrick's day we have corn beef and potatoes with cabbage but I don't eat the cabbage but that's the tridition for that holiday. The Luck of the Irish. Which there is a disney movie called that.lol Oh April Fool's Day, I do so many pranks. I love that holiday. Mu wa ha ha! [face_devil]
    [face_laugh]

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Oh I saw that movie "The Luck Of the Irish." It was really good, but I better watch my back around you Mertroid during Apirl Fools Day. lol, [face_laugh]

7. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Yeah it was good. "Does he look shorter to you?" lol That's when he was becoming a leprachaun and oh yeah you better watch your back Alex! Mu wa ha ha ha! [face_devil]
    [face_mischief]

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I'd be made quite the Fool if I was not too... [face_laugh] lol. But anyway, out fo all the holidays I like Christmas. Not for the gifts but for the time I get to see my family.

9. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    On April Fool's Day, you better watch your back from Mertroid...and me! You never know what i do. [face_devil] muahahaha. I've even done pranks on my principal lol! [face_laugh]

10. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_evil] Oh I have some things up my sleeves... [face_evil]

11. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Oh I'll get you before you get me Elu. Mu wa ha ha! Lol [face_devil]

12. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Oh no you won't Mertroid! *thinks a moment* Wait, your probably right [face_plain] Uh oh...Alex, your ace up your sleeve can't beat my joker so there! :p Lol

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_evil] Yeah that Ace is deadly... [face_laugh]

14. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    It may be, but not as deadly as the joker i have. Unless of course 2's are wild then i got a problem. [face_plain]

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I used to like Halloween, but then I grew up to more or less want a bag of candy rather then go work for it. [face_laugh]

16. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    I love Halloween! I love scaring people and all! It's great! :D
    Candy is good. And I enjoy dressing up like other things. I love dressing up! lol :D
    But I love ghouls and goblins and all! Watch out they're coming to get ya and I am too. Mu wa ha ha! *wicked witch laugh* [face_laugh]
    [face_devil]

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Another holiday I love, is Valentines Day. I love to sit in Wal-Mart and watch as everyone scrambles to get their mate a gift. [face_laugh] the Valentine isles are packed for hours. [face_laugh]

18. Across_the_Stars

Across_the_Stars Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2003
    Valentine's Day is queer, unless you [expletive deleted].

River Phoenix died on Halloween. :(

19. RAVEN-BROWN

RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    who might that be.

20. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    No, Across_The_Stars Valentines Day is fun, especiallt when you're at Wal-mart watching people last minute shop. lol [face_laugh]

21. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
  22. Across_the_Stars

Across_the_Stars Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2003
    I think Daniel is bitter. He's on the edge.

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Possibly, anyway...I also like Easter. My famiy usual comes out then and we hang out and have a BBQ. Sometimes though we have my aunt over and she makes the best Jumballia you have ever tasted. :)

24. RAVEN-BROWN

RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Daniel is on the edge. As is alex, not me though I'm the sane one who is close to being pushed over the edge.

25. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    And watch out for if someone pushes you off the edge you'll fall far down. lol [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.