Holiday Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by Stridarious, Feb 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    Whelp, as the title states, you can come here to post info on your favorite Holiday or just talk about a specific holiday with others. Go ahead start a discussion. :) Well, go on...
  2. Mertroid Jedi Knight

star 5
    What holiday is coming up now? Does anyone now? I know it's not a big one but one is coming. I know in spring Easter is but there is another one is there? :)
  3. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    St. Patricks Day, and then April Fools Day. But that is about all I can think of as far as holidays besides Easter. :)
  4. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Did someone say my name? Huh? oh right, St. Patrick's day. There is also another holiday coming up in less than 3 days....my birthday! Yippity doo dah, freakin' day!
  5. Mertroid Jedi Knight

star 5
    Oh yeah doh! lol I should know that for I am part Irish and my mom is almost completley Irish. On St.Patrick's day we have corn beef and potatoes with cabbage but I don't eat the cabbage but that's the tridition for that holiday. The Luck of the Irish. Which there is a disney movie called that.lol Oh April Fool's Day, I do so many pranks. I love that holiday. Mu wa ha ha! [face_devil]
    [face_laugh]
  6. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    Oh I saw that movie "The Luck Of the Irish." It was really good, but I better watch my back around you Mertroid during Apirl Fools Day. lol, [face_laugh]
  7. Mertroid Jedi Knight

star 5
    Yeah it was good. "Does he look shorter to you?" lol That's when he was becoming a leprachaun and oh yeah you better watch your back Alex! Mu wa ha ha ha! [face_devil]
    [face_mischief]
  8. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    I'd be made quite the Fool if I was not too... [face_laugh] lol. But anyway, out fo all the holidays I like Christmas. Not for the gifts but for the time I get to see my family.
  9. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    On April Fool's Day, you better watch your back from Mertroid...and me! You never know what i do. [face_devil] muahahaha. I've even done pranks on my principal lol! [face_laugh]
  10. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    [face_evil] Oh I have some things up my sleeves... [face_evil]
  11. Mertroid Jedi Knight

star 5
    Oh I'll get you before you get me Elu. Mu wa ha ha! Lol [face_devil]
  12. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Oh no you won't Mertroid! *thinks a moment* Wait, your probably right [face_plain] Uh oh...Alex, your ace up your sleeve can't beat my joker so there! :p Lol
  13. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    [face_evil] Yeah that Ace is deadly... [face_laugh]
  14. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    It may be, but not as deadly as the joker i have. Unless of course 2's are wild then i got a problem. [face_plain]
  15. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    I used to like Halloween, but then I grew up to more or less want a bag of candy rather then go work for it. [face_laugh]
  16. Mertroid Jedi Knight

star 5
    I love Halloween! I love scaring people and all! It's great! :D
    Candy is good. And I enjoy dressing up like other things. I love dressing up! lol :D
    But I love ghouls and goblins and all! Watch out they're coming to get ya and I am too. Mu wa ha ha! *wicked witch laugh* [face_laugh]
    [face_devil]
  17. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    Another holiday I love, is Valentines Day. I love to sit in Wal-Mart and watch as everyone scrambles to get their mate a gift. [face_laugh] the Valentine isles are packed for hours. [face_laugh]
  18. Across_the_Stars Jedi Youngling

Valentine's Day is queer, unless you [expletive deleted].

River Phoenix died on Halloween. :(
  19. RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling

star 3
  20. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    No, Across_The_Stars Valentines Day is fun, especiallt when you're at Wal-mart watching people last minute shop. lol [face_laugh]
  21. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
  22. Across_the_Stars Jedi Youngling

I think Daniel is bitter. He's on the edge.
  23. Stridarious Jedi Knight

star 6
    Possibly, anyway...I also like Easter. My famiy usual comes out then and we hang out and have a BBQ. Sometimes though we have my aunt over and she makes the best Jumballia you have ever tasted. :)
  24. RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Daniel is on the edge. As is alex, not me though I'm the sane one who is close to being pushed over the edge.
  25. Mertroid Jedi Knight

star 5
    And watch out for if someone pushes you off the edge you'll fall far down. lol [face_laugh]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.