main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Holiday Extravaganza (round robin...JOIN!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Susie, Nov 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadmeCoen1138

PadmeCoen1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 12, 2000
    "Kadi?" Sandy asks, joning the crowd of teens gathered around her. "YOu oka- oh, @#$%," she adds, noticing the burn mark. "This is very bad."
    KAdi nods. "Why isn't everyone here yet? GO round up some more people, will ya? Oh- and tell them all to bring their lightsabers."

2. Anika Skywalker

Anika Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 2000
    ----------
    Jenéa came at Sandy's call. Saber followed her. Something was wrong. Everybody thought Xanatos was causing trouble. Jennie saw the small, dead bird in Ana's hand. She felt extreme pitty.

Jenéa took the bird from Ana's hand. She held it in front of Saber. He sniffed it and then put a paw on it. Suddenly the small bird came alive again and flapped its wings as it jumped from Jennie's hand. It flew from the balcony. Saber lowered his head and breathed heavily.

"How did you do that?" Kadi asked.

"Saber has resurrection powers. He's getting too old to do it to people, but he can do animals," Jenéa answered, patting Saber on the head.

She thought about Xanatos. She hated boys like him. The Halloween party was one thing, but this was going too far. She shook the thought off. She saw the red mark on Kadi's arm.

"Are you alright?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Kadi answered. Suddenly she let out a gasp. Jenéa turned to where she was looking. Mokee crept up on Saber, who was lying down. Saber turned and looked at the other animal. "Mokee!" Kadi shouted.

Jennie laughed. "Don't worry. I told Saber not to eat any animal that isn't already dead. I said, 'If you want to stay with me, you're going to have to act civilized.'"

Saber tried to ignore Mokee, but Mokee was curious and wanted to play with the big cat. Saber remembered the games he had played with his own cubs. He batted Mokee with one of his big paws. The little creature rolled a few feet then came back at Saber.

"Looks like Saber found a friend," Arra said.

"It's more like Mokee found a friend," Jennie corrected.
    ----------

3. CloneofPhanan

CloneofPhanan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2000
    Rel wasn't sure what to make of what had been going on recently.

There was the basic explanation of who Xanatos was, and what he'd done a couple of months ago but he wasn't convinced this was the same guy.

/Probably just some punk who thinks he's funny./ he thought, as he looked quietly around the room, he could see that pretty much everyone else was taking this whole "Xanatos" situation seriously.

4. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    Kadi rolled her sleeve down, not wanting to look at the red mark anymore.

Saber was looking very annoyed as Mokee kept on pouncing on him.

"Ok, what should we do? Just go about our business and see what his next move is or tell the masters?" She asked.

5. Anarra_Jedi

Anarra_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Dec 6, 2000
    [I borrowed a few people, hope that's okay?]

Arra took a few steps out of the general crowd, to think. She was usually the sort to leap into action rather than spend too much time thinking, but there was not anything obvious to actually DO. It put her on edge.

Spotting Rel also keeping a little apart, she paced over for a quick word. "You are also not sure it is this Xanatos?"

Rel shrugged. "It's just everyone seems to be leaping to conclusions. It could be anyone with a grudge."

Arra nodded, and moved over to Kadi and Obi-Wan. "A bacta patch sounds like a good idea, Ki-an," she said, "but wait a few minutes, there's a few things we should do." She looked about to check everyone could hear.

"I know it doesn't seem like the masters would be any help, but we need to tell someone what is going on and what we are doing, so that if this does turn out to be serious people will know what has happened. At least mention it to some of the masters, or write a letter, or something."

"We could leave something with Saber," Jenéa suggested. "He'd know to take it to someone if something went wrong."

Saber looked up from holding Mokee down with a paw, and purred an agreement.

Arra nodded. "Good idea. Next, is there any place or anything particularly associated with Xanatos that we can get to? Perhaps there would be enough scent left to be able to tell if he was the one who left the note." She gave Skye a glance and a slight, but toothy, grin.

Obi-Wan frowned, and shook his head. "I don't know. Perhaps my master kept something, but it would be pretty old. he probably destroyed everything anyway."

Arra looked disappointed. "Maybe someone will think of something. Finally, I think it will be safer to stay in groups." She blinked, and looked suddenly shy. "They're only suggestions, though. Any other ideas?"

6. Jedi Susie

Jedi Susie Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2000
    Pi moved next to Obi-Wan and Kadi. "Staying in groups is the way to go. Believe me, anything else just didn't...work."

Pi looked down at Kadi who was still holding her arm. "Does it still hurt?"

The young girl looked up. "Not realy, but I can't seem to take my mind off of it."

Pi nodded. He could already see how those involved in the Halloween mess were nervous. Even Sandy, who appeared as if nothing could phase her, was looking nervous. And himself...well he was a mess...but he knew he had to see things through and figure out the mystery with everyone.

A knock at the door brought those in the room to a silent hault. Kadi began to rub her arm harder. Again, P'ilk moved towards the door, he opened it and nearly fell over with surprise.

Hanging in front of him was a large, old fashion knife. He gasped a took a step back. Attached to the knife was, yet another note. It read: Enjoy this Winter Fest...while you still can.

No one needed a translator to know a threat when they read one.

"He's being more obvious this time," Obi-Wan noted. "He must know, we know."

Kadi looked at her twin and then turned to Arra. "So, what's the plan?"

7. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    Kadi winced as her the pain in her arm surged.

She rubbed it again, but quickly decided that was a bad idea.

Great. Now she thought it actually did hurt.

Kadi shook her head.

"Ok, we stay in groups." She said. "Lets split up and see if we can find any clues as to where he might be. And keep your eyes open, we don't want people disappearing again."

8. Calayka_Bele

Calayka_Bele Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    Cal moved over to Kadi's, Obi-Wan's, and Pi's group. She didn't know many people here and wanted to stick with her good friends.

"Here Kadi let me put something on that." She offered.

Kadi shook her head. "I don't think that will help. It's not cut just sore."

Cal pulled out a patch anyway. "Look, I'm a healer I know what I'm talking about."

Kadi shook her head.

"KADI! Pull up your sleeve!"

"No!"

Cal looked at Obi-Wan for support but he just shook his head. He was not going to get involved.

"Kadi." Cal said sternly.

"Cal."

9. darth_morgana

darth_morgana Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2000
    Bant trudged down the corridor, thinking what she and (ulp!) Sandy would get Mistress Billaba when she sensed someone-or something- behind her. A source of evil she had never experienced before. Darkness was engulfing her, and her perceptions were numb..

//I have you now!//

Creepy isn't it? :)

10. Jedi Susie

Mar 12, 2000
    P'ilk contained a laugh as the two girls had their battle of the wills.

"Kadi...for the last time..."

"Cal, no! Get away from me you!"

Obi-Wan finally rolled his eyes. "Come on, Kadi, she won't hurt you."

Death-daggers were shot at her twin, but with that time of distraction, Cal slipped up Kadi's sleave and (with reflexes only Jedi have) Cal put on a bandage.

"There!"

P'ilk gave a small clap, but stop when Kadi turned and gave him an evil eye.

"So," Pi stuttered, "where does our little adventure group go? I have a feeling it won't be the most successful one out there."

Obi-Wan turned to him. "Why do you say that?"

"Oh, gee, look whose in the group. The same people, and a friend, of those who got kidnapped last time." Kadi glupped.

"Oh, come on, Pi. It's not like the last time, we're in no danger."

However, the conviction was far from convincing as the small group sorted out what to do.

Meanwhile the other groups...

11. Anarra_Jedi

Dec 6, 2000
    Arra took a careful sniff of the knife. "Hmm. Nobody's handled it in the last minute or so, it's no warmer than the hall." She turned to the others. "Anyone here read a lot of detective stories? Becuase this is a Clue. Maybe someone could check it for fingerprints or something."

Rel snorted. "Everyone knows about wearing gloves," he said.

Arra looked disappointed. "Anyway, we can check and see if it came from inside the Temple or not."

She waited to see if any group would voluteer. mentally she was kicking herself for not having sensed someone outside the door.

12. Wraith

Wraith Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2000
    Ash just stood there, not knowing what had happened on Halloween or Who exactly Xanatos was. But it seemed to be very terrible what the others said. He decided to stay with the group, Lightsaber ready for battle and taking care of everyone in the group defending them all from every threat.

Suddenly a cold and dark feeling flooded over his mind. His senses jumped up in alert status as he tried to fix the threat. He could feel something right outside the door but unfortunately could not exactly locate or classify it.

----------

So much for now. Sorry I wasn't posting over the weekend. It was just too short.

13. Anarra_Jedi

Dec 6, 2000
    [OOC: I had an Evil Idea]

Qui-Gon strode into the apartment that he shared with Obi-Wan. he had had to miss lunch because of a meeting with Master Yoda, and he was rather hungry.

"Padawan?" he called. Nobody answered. "He must be out. I wonder if he left anything to eat?"

The tall master checked the kitchen. Yes! His ever-hungry apprentice had actually left something edible behind. There was an unopened canister of soup out on the worktop. It was not what he would usually choose, but better than nothing. He picked up the tin and popped open the lid.

*BANG!*

Qui-Gin found himself standing in a shower of fake snow. It settled into his hair and down the neck of his tunic, making him itch. A pice of flimsyplast fluttered down in front of him.

'Ha ha!' it read. 'A Winter Fest Fool!'

The note was in Obi-Wan's handwriting.

"Obi-Wan wouldn't usually play a joke like that," Qui-Gon thought. "Maybe his friends talked him into it. I wonder if they're all playing pranks like this." He went off to talk to the other Masters.

Rel's master walked through the door to his bedroom. At the last second, a warning reached him through the Force, and he looked up... only to get a faceful of paint. Pink paint. The distinguished-looking Master wiped it out of his eyes with his fingers. Paint was running down his clothes and dripping onto the floor.

The tin of paint that had been balanced above the door was now lying on the floor. There was a note on the side, in Rel's handwriting. It read: 'Winter Fest Fool! Got you!"

"Rel wouldn't play a joke like that. Not unless his friends talked him into it, anyway," his Master thought. "Hmm. I'll try talking to some of the other Masters."

The various Masters began to assemble outside Master Yoda's office. "My padawan put jelly in my boots!" complained one. "She even left a note!"

"A Winter Fest Fool note?" asked another. "Mine left a note, too, after he put a frog in my stew!"

"Mine sawed through the legs of my chair, so they'd snap when I sat down."

"Mine put salt in the sugar."

All the Masters had had jokes played on them. All of them had found a note, in their Padawan's handwriting.

None of them were going to be ready to believe anything their padawan's told them about people playing nasty practical jokes or leaving threatening notes. They would think it was just another Winter Fest trick.

A dark figure was listening from behind a door. It rubbed its hands in glee. Everything was going very well indeed...

14. Princess Padme

Princess Padme Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 1999
    Ack, I haven't written in awhile. I blame the homework.
    -------------

Kiarn moved closer to her group as they stood in the garden trying to work out a plan of action. She couldn't help but admit that there was an air of excitement around the whole adventure they were embarking on. Of course that did just about vanish when she remembered who exactly they were all dealing with here.

Looking over her shoulder, she could see Kadi's group assembling. All of them seemed to have a slight nervous look on their face. Kiarn shot a thumbs up over to Kadi and mouthed 'Good Luck' to them. She had a feeling that they'd be needing the most of it.

15. Jedi Susie

Mar 12, 2000
    P'ilk moved over to his group and listened closely as they tried to figure out a plan. it had been decided that after the large group of Jedi had spilt off, the two smaller groups would each pick a direction of the Temple and head that way. P'ilk and his group got to head east through certain gardens and halls, while the other group headed west through different gardens and halls. The hope was someone would find _something_.

"Okay, now I needeveryone to have their lightsabers on the ready." Kadi said. All checked their sabers and nodded.

Suddenly P'ilk straightened up. His Master had sent him a message through his bond. Something about paying for the sugar in his salt shaker and the frogs in their bathroom. Preplexed, Pi looked at the other Padawan's who also had a confused expression.

"DId anyone else Master just give them an odd message?" P'ilk's question was answered with nods.

"Great," Obi-Wan started, "someone's making us look like fools and getting us in trouble with the Masters."

All sighed a weray sigh. "okay," Ash started, "We have to be on the lookout for Masters cause we don't want to get sent home or something."

Again everyone nodded. "Now to make the plan..."

Meanwhile, the planning in the other group...

~*~
    Figured we can have both groups tell their side and banter back and forth...of course feel free to ignore that too!

16. Anarra_Jedi

Dec 6, 2000
    OOC: What groups do we have? Trying to work it out from the posts, I think we've got...

Group 1:
    Kadi, Cal, Obi-Wan, Sandy

Group 2:
    Pi, Kiarn, Ash

Others:
    Arra, Skye (probably group 2)
    Jenéa (probably group 1)
    Rel, Ana, Ki-an (where are you, guys and gals?)

Someone throw me a bone, here... :)

17. Anika Skywalker

May 15, 2000
    Jenéa can go with group 1. Probably because Saber has Mokee. :)

18. Uisceban

Uisceban Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2000
    I'm still here, somewhere I don't get to post a lot during the week.

19. Anika Skywalker

May 15, 2000
    ----------
    "I suppose I'll go with group one," Jenéa said, stepping forward. "Saber, come."

Saber stood up. Mokee ran behind him and batted at his long tail. Saber turned his head around and stared at him. He then walked over to the smaller animal and picked it up by the scruff of the neck. Saber carried Mokee over to Kadi and laid him at her feet. But Mokee jumped up right away and darted after Saber's tail again. Luckily, after raising several litters of cubs, Saber had developed a patience. He picked Mokee up by the scruff again and sat down. Mokee dangled there for a while before batting at Saber's nose.

Jenéa laughed. "And Saber can be the babysitter," she said. Saber folded his ears back in response.
    ----------

20. Calayka_Bele

Calayka_Bele Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    What was going on? Cal hadn't but a bucket of blue paint above her master's door. Permament blue paint. And by the look of it no one else had pulled pranks on their masters either. Cal sighed, her master was not going to be happy.

She looked around at the group and noticed Ki-an wasn't there yet. She better get here soon.

Just as she thought it Ki-an bolted into the room.

"Am I late?" She asked.

Cal walked over to her. "No we're just forming groups. You can be in ours if you want."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Is this ok with you Uisceban?

21. Anarra_Jedi

Dec 6, 2000
    "Ana? Skye? Shall we join Ash? Rel, how about you?" Arra suggested. Aside from her strong desire to have something to DO, she was rather more calm than many of the padawans.

Of course, not currently having a master, there would be nobody for her to have supposedly played tricks on. She hoped. Unless whoever-it-was had picked on her old master. Oh dear. The thought of trying to explain a practical joke to an angry Wookie Jedi Master was NOT a happy one.

Arra began to snap her claws in and out. Anyone who actually knew her would know it was only habit of hers when she was on edge, but it wouldn't help anyone else to feel any less nervous.

22. PadmeCoen1138

PadmeCoen1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 12, 2000
    "Help," Sandy whines. "Everyone's gonna think I put the snake in Master Windbag's drawer and i didn't! I mean it! I used that one last year!"
    OBi wan can't help but laugh at this. This doesn't seemn to do good restoring her temper, for she promptly marches over and slaps him across the cheek. Obi wan grins.
    "Ok, shut up," Sandy orders. "Well, what am I gonna do? I've never got in trouble for something I DIDN'T do before."
    "Stop whining, Sandy, and let's get going," Obi wan, the most responsible and the eldest says.
    "What kinda snake?" asks Cal.
    "A KAshyyk red dagger snake," Sandy replies.
    "Ouch," is all KAdi has to say in the matter.
    "Well, I'm scared of posion snakes; it wasn't me," SAndy protests.
    "You're not scared of other snakes," Obi wan teases.
    "Yeah, that's because some gross little mother#$%&ing padawan used to keep snakes as pets not long ago," she fires back. OBi wan can't keep the smile off his face.
    "I was seven, Sandy," he says, "now shut up and let's get to work."

23. Anika Skywalker

May 15, 2000
    Jenéa stood idly beside Kadi, waiting for the search to begin. Saber sat calmly on the ground, Mokee still dangling from his jaws. Mokee then smacked Saber sharply in the nose, and Saber dropped him. He ran behind Saber and attacked his long tail again.

"So," Kadi began, "is your Master gonna get mad at you because of those pranks?"

Jenéa lowered her head. "I guess I forgot to tell you. My Master died a couple of months ago."

"Oh! I'm sorry."

"It's OK. They Knighted me though." Jennie turned and stared out at the landscape out a window. "They expect Xanatos is doing this?"

"Some think he's not alone."

Jenéa nodded and watched Saber. He gave up resisting and began to play with Mokee. Soon he wore the poor animal out. Mokee yawned and curled up between Saber's front paws. Jenéa laughed.

She then turned to the others. "Are we going to get going or what?" she asked.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

24. darth_morgana

darth_morgana Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2000
    Bant's a prisoner of Xani right now. So don't forget her in groups.

25. Jedi Susie

Mar 12, 2000
    P'ilk smiled at the Jedi before him. "I'm P'ilk. you can call me Pi if you want." The others did their way of introductions and Pi knew that the group was going to get along just fine...

...as long as Xanatos didn't have anything up his sleeve.

Kiarn moved to group closer. "Okay, I say we first take the Gardens just a few halls away. that way will be close to the other group if anything should happen."

No one had any better ideas and the group bgan to head out. Pi stole a glance to Obi-Wan who smiled and waved. Suddenly, P'ilk wish he had stayed in bed, but he pushed forward.

He soon found himself walking next to Arra. She had still messing with her claws, but smiled to him no-the-less.

"Hi, so how are you doing?"

Pi shrugged. "As good as can be expected."

Arra nodded knowingly. "Well at least we won't be bored."

Pi gave her a weary smile. ~Oh no, we won't be bored~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.