main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Holiday Gathering

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sereana_Nightstar, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Ross I have not heard from anyone from the other site only on this board.

2. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    I do have other freinds coming so there will be a few more.

3. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Im with ya too! Ok, just had to quote the line from ROTJ but yeah I'll be there. Been a long time since I even logged into TF.N lately though, brings back memories. Onward

4. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    We're still here, just quiet like a whisper. Like to liven it up a bit and get some cheery banter back on the boards. See you all on the 23rd.

5. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
  6. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Great jace! Mom & I have been talking about you!!! Looking forward to seeing you...need to sell some SW stuff and soon for my car payment.

7. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002

YES I think we should do that you guys. We will bring something too.

8. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    The 23rd is too late fore toys for tots. They will have already begun distribution, not collection. 12/19th is the deadline I believe.

9. HippieTrooper

HippieTrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2005
    We have a possible trip to NC that is still up in the air but if that doesnt happen we will definately be there! I can make my holiday rice that I made last year if anyone liked it, if not we'll come up with something else.
    SW Trivial Pursuit seemed to go well last year, definately looking forward to doing that again. Also, I have a DVD of the Mr. Star Wars contest from this year's D-con that I can bring if anyone is interested. I came in runner up this year and plan to win it next year!!!
    Later

10. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Sounds great Bert! Looking forward to it.

11. Darth_Lego_Maul

Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    If Bert is going to be there I am definitely going to have to start my SW Trivial Pursuit training.

12. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    OK more on the list of goodies:

Yoda soda
    Tie bow ties
    Kashyyik vegetation tray
    hot lava dip
    Sansweet Sweets

13. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Hey Bert glad to see that you all might make it out to the gathering. Keep us informed dude.

14. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    OK let's get the list going again for the 23rd. Wes till some more dishes (food), drinks, ice, dips, chips, etc.Please psot so we have an idea. I am getting extra food for my nursing friends..if they show up. So we have cold shrimp, Yoda soda, bow ties, hot cheese dip, dessert tray, mini egg rolls...Yep that's right.....th eole' egg rolls...again!!! OK long rough weekend on call...

15. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    I'll bring Winghouse wings, but I won't make it till the evening time (after 7pm)

16. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    That will be great!! The party will be getting going by then...and Star Wars Trvial Pursuit.

17. HippieTrooper

HippieTrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2005
    Sorry it took so long to update but preplanning our holidays this year doesnt seem to be working, everything is running on nothing but last minute.
    Anyways, we're going to NC, sadly without Alyssa since now it turns out she's going to TN. First time ever we havent had her for Christmas :_| So we wont be making the gathering this year. Have fun everyone and Merry Christmas to everyone here!
    Later
    PS: Marie, PM sent!

18. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Sorry you guys are not going to be here....we will really miss you! You guys are so much fun!!! Of course, then someone ELSE will win at SW Trvial Pursuit!!!!

19. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Hey Bert! I know your pain. My son is now living with his father and new wife in Tacoma, WA and this is the 2nd CHristmas without him. I know he is safe and they will make a good Christmas for him, but it is still hard not to have your babies close at holiday time. Have a good safe trip to NC and we'll see you next year, God willing, Felice Novidad!

20. Darth_Lego_Maul

Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    Sorry you won't be able to make it, Bert. I hope you have a good holiday.

Not sure what we are bringing yet, but we are open to suggestions. As long as they are non-meat containing suggestions since we are both vegetarians.

21. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    we need some dipping chips, ice, nuts, holiday m& m's

22. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Hey all, I'll be there around 5:30/6:00 I'll bring chips and dip. See ya then!

23. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    I will be there around 6 also going to bring some soda and a hot dish more than likely. See you then.

24. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    =D= Thanks Marie for providing us a warm and welcomed evening of friends and fellowship. It is always great to spend time with our SW friends there. Congrats to Matt being the new Star Wars Trivial Pursuit champion. Thanks for everyone truely making it an entertaining evening. Welcome to Mark of Genesis Fleet (the other Universe), it was good not to be the only Trekker at the party. It was good to see Matt, Will, Lisa, Jamie, Ellison, Brian, Angela, Mark, Marie, and the ellusive Jace. We really missed those that couldn't be with us due to other obligations and destinations. Ross and I had a wonderful time. We are looking forward to the next 5 months of conventions, FX, Megacon. Vulkon and then the biggie Celebration 4 in LA, CA. We've got a lot costume and props work to do and are hoping to do some of the time working with some other con goers. Here's hoping that 2007 will be a magic and wonderful year for all of us. May the Force be with you all and your God(s) bless you throughout the year with good health, good friends and good times. [:D]

25. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Yeah, it was a great party, a great time, and I look forward to next year (assuming we dont get togother sooner). I loved trivial pursuit, and next time we play I plan on winning :p . Good to meet Mark, Jamie and Ellison, and also good to see familiar faces once again! I'm seriously considering Celebration 4 but I've also said that about #'s 2 and 3 before so we'll see how it goes. Megacon is a possibility too. Until next time! -Onward

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.