Tampa, FL Holiday Gathering

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Sereana_Nightstar, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Great seeing you all there, Thanks Marie again for the use of your home for our gathering. Looking forward to the next meet up. Hope to see some of you or all of you out at Maga Con. Ellison and Jamie we'll be in touch about Maga Con soon. Jace start saving you can do it.

Matt nice mind trick, wont happen again. LOL
  2. jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master

star 1
    It was nice to see everybody once again, it was alot of fun and I look forward to our next gathering!!!
  3. Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Knight

star 1
    We had a great time on Saturday! Thank you, Marie, for having us over. This is the kind of thing we should do more often.

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. Ellison and I were able to successfully avoid it and locked ourselves in the house watching movies and playing video games. We got a Wii, so that is entertaining us a lot.
  4. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    AHhh sooo, now you will have to invite everyone to come play....WII
  5. Jedijace007 Jedi Master

star 3
    Muahahaha :D My thoughts exactly!
  6. Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Knight

star 1
    You are all welcome to come over and play our Wii anytime. So far we have Zelda, Elebits, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz, and the sports games that came with the console. Its a great system. We should have a little Wii get together.
  7. Ravenjack Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sorry for the late post, but wanted to say I had a great time. Thanks Marie for hosting a great get together. It was nice seeing everyone again and I hope your holidays were wonderful. Hope to see everyone soon!
  8. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for helping to make the holidays merrier everyone. I really enjoyed seeing everyone and it really made my Chrsitmas happier.

Happy New Year to all!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.