main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH Holiday Get-together

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthClerical, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    Hey everyone, it's that time of year again. Time for our December meeting/holiday gathering. This year it will be held on Saturday December 9th at Chris's place. As for the time? Not quite sure yet. I figured I would leave that to Chris since it's his place. :)

Now, some of us are thinking of doing a gift exchange. Here's how it would work. Anyone who wants to partake in it just post it here in this thread and then PM a short list of items you might like. I will then put all the names in a hat and PM to you who it is that you got. There is a $20 limit so that one feels like they have to spend copious ammounts of cash.

Guess that's about it. If anyone has any questions please let me know and I hope to see you all on the 9th!

2. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    I'm open for any time on the 9th. I figure we'll prolly end up watching at least one of the DVDs from this coming "Super" Tuesday. My guess would be around 4-5, and we can order some pizza, do the gift exchange, and watch a DVD or 2. Or, I am open to all suggestions.

BTW, I'm in for the gift exchange. Matt, I'll send a PM shortly.

3. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    As per Episode 11 of IHN Radio, we must watch spaceballs. And look at a globe. In no particular order.

4. TyriaTainer

TyriaTainer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    as of right now they have me working that evening, but i'm trying to get that worked out, so we'll see.

5. TyriaTainer

TyriaTainer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    Woohoo! Got it worked out, but I'll be late.

6. DarthFloyd

Jan 29, 2002
    Thats fine! Its great that you can come at all! I know all about the rigors of work schedules.

Speaking of this, however, are we going to finalize anything soon? It is THIS saturday.

7. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    OK gang, here is the deal. The shindig starts at 5. Bring along your favorite beverage, and we'll get pizza when everyone gets here. If you need directions, PM me. All are welcome! Seeya Saturday

8. DarthFloyd

Jan 29, 2002
    And we're watching Spaceballs since bill has never seen it.

9. Darth_William

Darth_William Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 4, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.