Holiday Meeting 2003

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Oct 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodaismygod Jedi Master

star 4
    I swear I'm not that much of a work-a-holic, its just being part-time saturdays are one of the days I work almost every week, and we always seem to have these get-togethers on saturdays. But the good news is, the way the scheduling will work this semester, my manager seems to think that most of my days will come during the week. Maybe that means I will be able to hit a meeting or two.
  2. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
  3. dudeman Jedi Knight

star 3
    KD, go to lazercore.com and then click the bottom link (may not be that one, but near there) then they will tell you how to get there from highways 70 and 40
  4. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    I use Mapquest, sometimes it works, sometimes it's in vain. ;)
  5. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    I'll look up some directions today and see if I can clarify them. Worse case, I'll call the place directly.
  6. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    I wish I knew where you guys were coming from so I could try and help with the directions..
  7. Princess_Robin Jedi Master

star 4
    it's an hour bus ride from where I work...and I don't know when the 18 runs by but I will ask one of my co-workers and update asap....

just tell me which metro stop...the 18 drops me off at the one in East St. L. but I meet ya at any of them from there...
  8. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    OK, I might have one more guy coming Dajuan. He seems to be interested, and he's a SW fan!
  9. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    The directions as best I can tell are to take: 70W to Hwy K; go left on K; go left on Hwy N and it's on the right behing the AutoTire.

OR
    40W to K; Right on K; Right on N and it's on the right behind the AutoTire.

I realize those are vague but I can't find the directions on MapQuest either. If you get lost feel free to give me a call. (314)265-9829, that's my cell don't abuse it ;)

Robin, can you get to North Hanely around 4:30 or earlier? Let me know, we can pick you up then.
  10. Princess_Robin Jedi Master

star 4
    nope, the best I could do is maybe 5.....and even then money is pretty tight for me as of this moment and since busses don't take checks this trip will be a no go...

sorry guys

hopefully I can get to the next meeting.

Sal
  11. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, this meeting was awesome. It was a lot of fun playing Lazer Tag, even with the caffeine-strung ewoks running around. ;) LOL

It was great finally getting to meet you all in person. I'll definitely have to come to another STLFF meeting!
  12. KD Jedi Knight

star 1
    I agree with Faofa. Well worth the time for the LazerTag and the Trivia. Add in great company . . .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.