W.VA Holiday Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Raptor, Nov 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Tis the season....for many of us to be busy. Thus, want to have a meeting sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas to close out the year? It's been a really exciting year for Star Wars fans! Let's start to talk about ideas and dates.
  2. Dotanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm all in favor of a Thankswintereenmas get together. =)

-Dot
  3. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sounds good to me! :)

BTW - I was in a car wreck last evening. Got broad sided by a man in a Ford truck. He came flying out of a side street. I'm okay, just bruised up pretty good. But the left side of my car is SMASHED... :(
  4. Dotanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry about your accident. =( So the Boba Fett Decal saved you from a more serious injury though? ;)
  5. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sorry to read about your accident Fettish. :(
    I'm glad you came out of it OK physically.

~Doc_Bev
  6. Zoomer Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry to hear about your wreck. Glad you're basically ok, and I hope the bruises heal quick.

About the meeting, I'd be glad to come. Hopefully it'll be at a time when I can make it.

7. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    EEEK! Glad your ok Fettish!
  8. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for the well wishes. :) I think my nerves are rattled more than anything else... Not sure what will be done about my car yet. Insurance companies are handling that at the moment...

9. TieDyeWookie Jedi Knight

star 1
    Damn Fettish. Seems everytime I log on to check things out your getting messed up one way or another. Last time you slipped and banged your head. You would make a terrible Jedi. No offense.

I'm all for meeting sometime for the holidays. That would be cool. I just need prior notice to arrange my schedule.

10. Dotanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    Alrighty so it's agreed that we all would like to have a Thankswintereenmas meeting. Now all we need to decide on is a date & location. I'm suggesting Meadowbrook mall on black friday or even better Wal-mart! Bwahahahaha ha

Seriously the mall wouldn't be bad on a less insane day. =D
  11. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I would also agree the mall is a good, central location. While traffic and lots of people isn't really my thing, sometimes it's kinda cool to walk around and look at all the decorations, etc. So I'm good with meeting at the food court, near the windows, at the Mall.

I'm also open to any ideas about a date and time.
  12. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    You guys go ahead and decide on a date/time. What with my car being out of comission at the moment, I will have to have the husband bring me... :)
  13. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    How about Dec. 10th? 2PM?
  14. Dotanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    As far as I know right now that works for me. Darn randomized schedule. =)
  15. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    I won't be able to make that date/time. I have school until 4pm on Saturdays.
  16. PadmeLeia Jedi Padawan

Well Lisa (PadmeLeia) and I ((Don)Darth-Skymark) had an idea we thought we would see if you guys would like to have the meeting at our place in Fairmont say December 10th 7:00PM plenty of entertainment lots of Star Wars games (Nintendo 64, X-Box, Gamecube, Playstation 2 etc) we can provide some snacks and refreshments also...oh and we are sorry to hear about your accident Fettish glad to see you came out of it ok

PadmeLeia & Darth-Skymark
  17. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    The place sounds good to me. Fettish, if you can't make that time, you have a time or date/time to suggest then?
  18. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    And here I come, mysteriously appearing out of nowhere! :)

December 10th would work for me, at whatever time.
  19. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    December 10th at 7pm works fine for me. :)
  20. TieDyeWookie Jedi Knight

star 1
    I can arrange my schedule to attend Dec. 10. And I'll bring my new Force FX lightsaber. I just need a weeks notice. Oh, and where.
  21. Zoomer Jedi Knight

star 1
    :( That's a bummer... that's the same time as our Model RR club Holiday dinner at Eat-N-Park. I'm heading hte committee to nominate new officers for next year so I have to be there.

I'd really like to see all you guys again too, and meet Don and Lisa. Maybe I can catch the next meeting.

Lee
  22. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Zoomer, thats what you get for having other friends! LOL j/k :)

It looks like the meeting is a go for this time/date/place then. Sucks that zoomer can't make it though :(
  23. PadmeLeia Jedi Padawan

Allrighty then since it seems the meeting is at our place here are the directions get off of I-79 at the downtown fairmont exit if your are on North 79 then you take a right off of the exit ofcourse that means if you are on south 79 then you take a left go past the Exxon station and take a right up stoney road when you get to the top of the hill before you get to where they are putting in the new exit ramp etc take a left then take the first left into the trailer park go to pretty much the top of the hill trailer is on the right you'll see a black jeep wrangler sitting outside its lot #60 the trailer is cream and brown

Lisa and Donnie
  24. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    WOW that's like 5 min from my house! I live right off Speedway...

:)
  25. Zoomer Jedi Knight

star 1
    Here's hoping everyone has a great time Saturday evening. I'll miss getting to hang out with you guys again, and getting to meet Lisa and Donnie.

Merry Christmas to everyone!! I'll be looking forward to the January meeting.

On a side note... If anyone has an interest in model trains or has kids who might like seeing trains run, our model RR club is having an operating display at the Clarksburg library 2nd floor from Dec. 10, through the end of the month. We'll also have our new club location on West 4th St. in Clarksburg open at various times during the month.

Lee
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.