main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Holiday Party 12/9 Goodrich (New Party Thread)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lavagrrrl, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lavagrrrl

lavagrrrl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    We will be having a holiday party at our house.

Saturday
    December 9
    7 PM

All friends, R2 members, 501st, Rebel Legion and other parties interested are invited. Please PM or email me for phone # and directions.

Leave the drama at the door and enjoy the holiday season with friends. :D

Feel free to bring a dish to share and your favorite beverage. We will have all the plates and stuff as well as my buckeye cookies.

2. CTATigger

CTATigger Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2004
    Sounds good! I sent you a PM for directions and phone number:)

3. lavagrrrl

May 16, 2002
    I will send out an email to all with the directions tonight or tomorrow morning. :D

4. Qonas

Qonas Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2003
    I can bring my favorite beverage, but alas the German potato salad will be missing this year. I know, hearts are broken and dreams lie shattered. :p

5. lavagrrrl

May 16, 2002
    If you didn't receive the email or have further questions, please e-mail or PM me! :D

6. CTATigger

Sep 29, 2004
    Hi--didn't receive an email or a PM. Please send directions and phone number when you get a chance....

7. lavagrrrl

May 16, 2002
    PM sent. The email might have ended up in spam/junk folders. I was playing with Outlooks distribution list feature using a bcc. :)

8. robt666

robt666 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2005
    had a fun time. Thanks for have'n me and Diana over to your home. was nice seeing all of you guys again.

9. Terrell78

Terrell78 Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2005
    The party was great, thanks for having me over and hosting. We'll have to do it more often.

10. lavagrrrl

May 16, 2002
    It was great to see everyone, thanks for driving to the outer rim to join us! :D

11. CTATigger

Sep 29, 2004
    Thanks for hosting, Blasty & Lava! Fun times!
    (Scotty wants to send a shout out to his peeps--thanks for all the attention;)
    Would love to do another game night soon:)

12. lavagrrrl

May 16, 2002
    I LOVE playing games, I really miss when we would do that more often. Ooh, little Scotty was so cute. He was walking around and checking everyone out. What a sweet little boy. :)

13. Gold-Five

Gold-Five Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2004
    Thanks again to Blasty and Lava for hosting the party. We had a great time and the drive's not too bad. Sometimes all of the adventure is out on the Outer Rim! Game nights are always quite a bit of fun and we will be more than willing to host the next time if needed. Just let us know.

14. robt666

Jun 11, 2005
    The peanut butter chocolate round things were D@mn good what ever they were. Jon showed us the ones you were trying to hide upstairs. I was thinking about chuck'n the ATAT at him and running off with the rest of the peanut butter chocolate ball thingys=P~ =P~ :D

15. Terrell78

Terrell78 Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2005
    There ware more upstairs :_|. Thoses were Lava's buckeye cookies. I'd never had them before but they'll be missed but not forgotten.

16. lavagrrrl

May 16, 2002
    They are called buckeyes. Just peanut butter, butter, graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar for the filling and melted chocolate for the shell. Yeah, totally low fat. They are time consuming little buggers to make. I'm glad everyone liked them. I make them every year. :)

I'm sorry the penguin dish wasn't refilled. I know I told Jon to refill it when it got empty, but he claims I never said that to him. o_O So now I have a ton left and I'm going to have to send them off to my parents in Pittsburgh so I don't eat them all.

17. Qonas

Qonas Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2003
    There really needs to be another name for the buckeye treats. I feel like a traitor and a hick every time I say that term. :p

That was a fun party! Too bad we didn't get to Cranium, but hey, the midget's team had to prevail in Trivial Pursuit. We owned the '80s. [face_mischief]

18. robt666

Jun 11, 2005
    thats cause you had a bunch of old people on your team:D

19. TI1800

TI1800 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2004
    But Marty and I are both older than Mike & Jon (maybe Terrell, but not sure).... :(

20. Terrell78

Terrell78 Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2005
    I'm 28. Older than Rob and Mike, younger than most of the rest.

21. darthhomeboy-G

darthhomeboy-G Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 2005
    Hi Everyone,:)
    Sorry i couldn't attend the party, I was too sick.:( [face_sick] .too sick for anythings..still a little sick...getting better.[face_dancing]
    I'm so glad everyone had a awesome time.
    Old???.:eek: [face_thinking] .I'm older then patches.[face_laugh] .Can someone help me on this sewing, [face_praying] [face_praying] I'm having trouble getting this fabric together (For my new "Imperial Officer uniform), I'm trying to put the pattern together as instructed from my tailor and sent it back to her to finish the job.
    Please "PM" me(..and e-mail me "jedigodfrey@yahoo.com") asap..i can stop by for 20 mins.
    Don't worry..You won't get sick..(I'm better)[face_peace]

Godfrey:cool:

22. lavagrrrl

May 16, 2002
    Hey! I'm older than Rome, Jon and Terrell! :p

23. CTATigger

Sep 29, 2004
    I think I was the oldest one there...bah humbug!:_|
    But, hey, it's not the years...it's the mileage!:p

24. Qonas

Qonas Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2003
    Age has nothing to do with it; in a battle such as the one presented by Trivial Pursuit only the most keen of minds and pure of souls can be victorious. Trivial Pursuit is a sharpening tool used to hone mere mortals into trivia gods. The game weeds out the weak, and it just so happens that Team Midget©? proved themselves the most worthy. We can't help it if we're the best of the best. Orel Hershiser, my good people, Orel Hershiser. [face_mischief]

25. lavagrrrl

May 16, 2002
    LOL! I honestly thought Todd and Christine were going to win easily, they are dangerous on the same team. Trivial Pursuit is my favorite game, as long as it isn't a sports edition. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.