Holiday Party! Tuesday December 15, 7pm at Mimis in Mira Mesa.

Discussion in 'San Diego, CA' started by Miana Kenobi, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    Our traditional Christmahannakwanzaka party will be returning to Mimi's cafe this year.

I'm sorry to say that both Wednesday and Thursday were booked, so I had to take Tuesday. Makes that poll seem a bit useless, I imagine...

We have the back room of Mimis reserved for 7pm to closing. We are once again doing the limited menu; once I finalize with Mimis, I'll put up what our choices are.

PLEASE RSVP SO WE CAN HAVE A SEMI-ACCURATE HEAD COUNT!

We're of course doing our White Bantha gift exchange. Here's the guidelines for this year:

- Gifts should be in the $10-$20 or so range.
    - ONE gift per adult for a max of 2 gifts per household.
    - The normal gift exchange is Adults Only. Please don't let your kids pick the gifts for you; the whole fun of the game is to steal from each other, and stealing from kids puts a bit of a damper on it. If people bringing children want to do an exchange for the kids, go for it.
    - All the normal rules apply: gifts can only be stolen a max of 3 times, and you can't steal from the same person.
    - As a courtesy, please don't just wrap up a dusty old Star Wars action figure that you've got lying on your shelf. Try to put a little thought/imagination into it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.