main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Holiday Party! Tuesday December 15, 7pm at Mimis in Mira Mesa.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Our traditional Christmahannakwanzaka party will be returning to Mimi's cafe this year.

I'm sorry to say that both Wednesday and Thursday were booked, so I had to take Tuesday. Makes that poll seem a bit useless, I imagine...

We have the back room of Mimis reserved for 7pm to closing. We are once again doing the limited menu; once I finalize with Mimis, I'll put up what our choices are.

PLEASE RSVP SO WE CAN HAVE A SEMI-ACCURATE HEAD COUNT!

We're of course doing our White Bantha gift exchange. Here's the guidelines for this year:

- Gifts should be in the $10-$20 or so range.
    - ONE gift per adult for a max of 2 gifts per household.
    - The normal gift exchange is Adults Only. Please don't let your kids pick the gifts for you; the whole fun of the game is to steal from each other, and stealing from kids puts a bit of a damper on it. If people bringing children want to do an exchange for the kids, go for it.
    - All the normal rules apply: gifts can only be stolen a max of 3 times, and you can't steal from the same person.
    - As a courtesy, please don't just wrap up a dusty old Star Wars action figure that you've got lying on your shelf. Try to put a little thought/imagination into it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.