main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY HOLIDAY PARTY

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LordZannah, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Greetings guys! We know how busy the holidays are for everyone of us, so we're not sure how well the turn out will be, but Lord Bane and myself want to host a Holiday Party on Saturday December 18th, beginning at 6:30pm., for The LGA. We'll have ham and turkey sandwiches, some veggie, fruit, and relish trays, dips, chips, non-alcoholic beverages, candies, dried fruits and nuts, eggnog, a pony keg of beer, some Wassail, and a fire burning in our little pit on the back porch.

If you can make it, feel free to contribute to food, drink, and Merriment. [face_dancing]

2. Isulf

Isulf Jedi Knight

Feb 26, 2009
    sound great! if I don't have to work I may be there.

3. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    hhmmmm, merriment? mayhaps I shall come up with something. Not a quiz, but something.

4. BulbousFreak

BulbousFreak Jedi Knight star 1

May 17, 2007
    We are more than up for this! Sounds great!

5. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Sounds wonderful! Thank you for hosting. I'll have to leave early since I'm working in the morning but I'll be there!

6. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    [face_dancing] Yay!! Oh this is looking wonderful! I wasn't sure with company Holiday Parties, family functions, shopping, and things.. I didn't know if it would pan out or not. Yesterday I spoke with Darth Cyrin about her and Lord Nocturnus making it, (He has been working two jobs, poor Sith!) and she told me that they would be here... It's looking like a very good turn out. =D= I'm getting excited now!

Darth Wraithen, I do hope you don't have to work that weekend, it would be great to see you here! Call me because I'm always afraid of calling at the wrong time and waking you up.

And Deamonicus, I'll call you later, we can put our heads together and come up with an inter-active game or two. We'll see everyone at Buccas on Sunday.

7. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    k. guess everyone else should be a little scared at the idea of two siths thinking about ways to entertain people. Coliseum, anyone?

8. DarKyram

DarKyram Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 5, 2010
    You know the Skull King will be there.

9. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Lifeday. A wonderful holiday. But, what do you get a wookiee when he already has a comb?

10. Cungr_Vanck

Cungr_Vanck Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2008
    I believe that Cognus and I will be able to make it. If something changes, we will let you know :)

11. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Oh this is going to be a wonderful good way to begin the year, with the best people on the planet! [face_dancing]

12. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002

Brandy and I will be there. :)

13. DarKyram

Apr 5, 2010
    Given the fact I practically live there on the weekends and already said I'll be there aside, best believe Lindsay will be with me and I'll be sure to drag Showtunes/Starkiller along with me. So add two more to my RSVP of course.

14. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Just bumping the thread here. We're only two weeks out from our Holiday party... I"ve already begun the preparations. I'm sooo excited! And Mika, maybe we can use this in place of our December Meet and Eat?

15. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    That was kinda my thought as well.
    Don't you mean 3 weeks away?

16. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    [face_dancing] Boing, boing, boing!!! Yea, that's what I meant. Three weeks away.. I'm so excitable! [face_dancing]

17. DarKyram

Apr 5, 2010
    So glad its not this weekend. I'm flat-dead miserable 'cause I got my wisdom teeth pulled. lol

18. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Good news/bad news. Bad news is Mrs. jedimika has to work Christmas now (boo). Good news is she's now free the 18th to make it to the holiday party (yay!).

19. DarKyram

Apr 5, 2010
    Yay! Good to know Mrs. Mika will be there.

So far I have confirmations that my girlfriend will be there, my sidekick will be there, and my fellow Mandalorian Rexdor (Chris) shall be there with his girlfriend as well.

Your house is going to bursting at the seams, Zannah!

20. Kepare

Kepare Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2010
    I should be able to attend. We're getting overtime, so I might be there in uniform, but thems the breaks for time and a half.

21. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Oh this "is" exciting!! [face_dancing] Looks like I picked the right party date for sure! Lets see here?..

Beds which have been reserved are:

Upstairs End Bedroom: Dar, Lindsy, and Showtunes
    Upstairs Middle Bedroon: Lord Nocturnus and Darth Cyrin
    Upstairs Loft Futon: Lord Deamonicus and Beck
    Downstairs End Bedroom: Rexdor and his wife
    Downstairs Middle Bedroom: Darth Revan
    Downstairs Couch: Darth Wraithen

Anyone else wishing to spend the night, please bring an air mattress and some bedding, and we'll find you a nice warm place to sleep. [:D]

22. DarKyram

Apr 5, 2010
    This holiday party is gonna be SOOOOO fun!

23. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    also, i may bring my copy of star wars monoply

24. Kepare

Kepare Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2010
    I can bring Werewolves of Millers Hollow.

25. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Hi guys and gals, bring all the games you want.. we'll be completely spontaneous with them for sure.

And a heads up gang... There is a possibility now, that we will have to cancel... if that happens, I'm going to be absolutely [face_sick] about it.

I watched the weather this morning, and ... STANG!!!!! They are calling for snow and ice to begin on Wednesday and continuing threw Thursday. As of right now, our party is still on. However, Bane will check road conditions on Saturday morning, and we will let everyone know what the roads are like back in these hills "before" noon on Saturday. O.K...

Stay tuned everybody...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.