main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY HOLIDAY PARTY

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LordZannah, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarKyram

DarKyram Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 5, 2010
    I'm on leave and my truck is a Built Ford Tough 4x4. I WILL be there on Friday. Showtunes and Lindsay in tow.

2. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    That's fine Dar... what we "may" do, is leave it up to everyone as to whether they think their transports can "weather" it. We'll keep everyone posted. As we all know, in Kentucky, anything can happen... and quite often... it Does. [face_hypnotized]

3. DarKyram

Apr 5, 2010
    The Mando Mobile will make it. :p You know nothing short of military duties will keep me from spending time up there!

4. Kepare

Kepare Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2010
    I'll post up conditions on Friday night as well, since I'll be just down the road. Like Dar, I drive a 4x4, so it won't be a huge problem for me to get up there.

5. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Thank you Kepare.. that would be a great help indeed. [face_dancing]

6. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    we'll be there. we'll probably come up via the 44, instead of trying brooks hill.

7. DarKyram

Apr 5, 2010
    Just wanted to mention... I CAN'T WAAAAIIIT!

That is all.

8. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    So,
    How is that road up the mountain looking?
    Jammies
    (I'm running out of trucks to wreck)

9. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Hi everyone... the roads are in pretty good shape, there are some icy spots still, so be careful. I've pretty much got everything ready and I'm getting VERY exited! This is going to RAWK!! I've got the upstairs set up for gaming, so the video games will be on the T.V. down stairs, and the board games etc. will be played in the loft. Well, be safe all and we'll see everyone tomorrow night. [:D]

10. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    can't wait. is it saturday yet???????

11. Cungr_Vanck

Cungr_Vanck Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2008
    Odds are good that Cognus and I should be there. Dental work went very well. Alas, no card game due to unexpected events, but it is still under construction.

Roads still good out there Zannah?

12. Yoda_Jammies

Jan 28, 2003
    I'm very anxious about the roads as well-- mainly ice. Snow a 4X4 can eat for breakfast; nothing is good on the ice, and the heavier your vehicle is, the more likely it is to slide.

I'd like Appo's update on the roads.

Luv
    Jammies

13. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    spoke with zannah last night. she said the roads are good, just drive careful, there may be a few small spots of snow or ice, no worse then what you may find in any suburb.

edit: just spoke with zannah again. roads are fine. she's busy, but this is confirmed by her.

14. DarKyram

Apr 5, 2010
    Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know everything is pretty clear up this way. I drove up yesterday evening with Showtunes and the roads were fine. Just drive on them carefully, and ya'll won't have an excuse to not be here.

I been workin' with Lord Bane and Showtunes in the yard all morning, when you pull in, just pull up in front of the garage at an angle, the drive way has been salted and we're getting things ready for everyone to enjoy the Ruusan Temple.

...And if you love your resident Mandalorian, bring cookies!!!1

15. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    I think my x-wing will attempt to make the kessel run.

16. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    had a blast last night. thanks bane and zannah for hosting, had a great time.

17. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    Yes, like Vox said thanks for your wonderful hospitality again and I was glad to see so many of us made it out. If you like Pina Coladas....oh, nevermind.

18. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002

Absolutely thanks for hosting! Brandy and I had a blast as well! Can't wait to see you all again.

19. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Mrs jedimika and I hated to leave early...I'm sure we missed all kinds of fun stuff after we left but at least we made it out for a while. It was great to see people we haven't seen in a while and great to see those we won't see again for a while :(
    Thanks again Zannah and Bane for hosting us and opening your home.

20. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Yes, it was fabulous, but it wouldn't have been anything without all of you. The only thing we will take from here and this life, are our experiences we shared with others, and you all enrich our lives.

This holiday season has been wonderful for us, and we wish you all a wonderful Holiday season as well. We want to say thanks to all of you for making "our" meaning the groups party, what it was, [:D] (what memories).

To our friends who couldn't make it, we missed you all, but we know we'll see you guys real soon.

Again, you all continue to have a great season, and we'll see everyone next year. [face_batting]

21. Yoda_Jammies

Jan 28, 2003
    Good Times!

Lets do it again next Saturday!

22. Kepare

Kepare Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2010
    Thank you Bane and Zannah for hosting a great get-together.

23. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Jammies!! [face_laugh]8-}[:D] and you know how much I [face_love] You!

24. Yoda_Jammies

Jan 28, 2003
    I heart you too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.