main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Holiday Special Party part 2

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MasterSifo-Dyas, Feb 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Were all set for 1 PM on 2/22/04 for the continuation of the Star Wars Holiday Special party part 2.
    E-mail StarfromIHJ for directions. --Billy

2. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    Okay lets work out the food stuff. I'll bring Diet Coke and Wedge (no other brand will do) pretzels.
    --Billy

3. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    Yo, if anybody's into specialty food, I can make some mean Mexican grub. Trust me, you ain't had a party till you have some chalupas. :D

Sorry, I just want to feel useful. :p

4. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    Mmmmn. That sounds good, count me in. --Billy

5. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Moriah do you need a place to cook them? They sound really good.

Also, don't forget we are FINALLY holding the Holiday Gift Exchange. Please bring a gift if you would like to participate. The limit for the gift is ten dollars ($10).

6. ThePariah

Jan 24, 2003
    EEEEEK! Not again! My brain hurts... :p

j/k

Just about everything you need for chalupas can be pre-prepared and just brought to be served or heated up in a microwave. But you guys gotta let me know what you all want on them, 'cause I go for the works: refried beans, chunky salsa, cheese, avacado, olives, etc. Tell me if want stuff like meat and sour cream too, or anything else you can think of. Chalupas are the ultimate customizable meal.

And be willing to get messy. I better bring a pack of paper plates. [face_laugh]

7. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    Moriah, I think we have enough paper plates. If we don't I'll provide them. :)

I'll eat anything, as long as its not spicy.

8. ThePariah

Jan 24, 2003
    No problem there. ;)

9. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    I'll eat it especially if it is spicey!! --Billy

10. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    It looks like I will be able to make it. :)

11. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    Okay great, This should be alot of fun. Dont forget to bring something to munch on and drink. Check with StarfromIHJ for deatils and directions. --Billy

12. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    I will be there as well ;)

13. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    Hey Johjn great! Havent seen you in awhile, I think you'll have fun. --Billy

14. ark3

ark3 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 27, 2003
    So is everyone good on transportation issues? If folks are taking the LIRR, you should coordinate with each other to pick a single train so that whoever is driving you (likely either Dana or me) will not have to make multiple trips. And don't forget to let us know. :)

15. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    Don't forget we are finally holding the holiday gift exchange. If you wish to participate please bring a gift that costs up to $10. Thank you!

16. ark3

ark3 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 27, 2003
    Well, that was great fun! It was nice to see John and Moriah from MEPA as well (though I suppose Moriah is more or less in the double-agent camp with Dana and me). And thanks, Dana, for letting us hang out at your place so very late (we ended sometime around midnight, as I recall).

For those of you who weren't able to hang out quite so late, we ended up going to Krisch's for some yummy dessert and then we watched a bunch of silly stuff that I brought, including the SW Muppet Show episode. For next time (we're doing another one, right?) I'll try to find more funny/silly stuff, especially from AtomFilms.com and a few other sites. I'm also looking for stuff like the Mark Hammill-Bob Hope thing and more SNL stuff.

Overall, this was a great event. See everyone on the weekend.

17. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    Midnight?!! Wow you guys must have really been having fun.
    I had a great time. Thanks to everybody, Dana for hosting, and Moriah for her Chalupas. Excellent stuff.
    We'll have to start planning for the Holiday Special Party Part 3 if anybody is interested. --Billy

18. ThePariah

Jan 24, 2003
    DEFINITELY!!!

[face_laugh]

Thank you all for a crazy/wonderful time, and I feel so fulfilled to know my food was so appreciated! [face_love] Thank you Abhay for the ride, Dana for the lodging, and everyone else for just being there. :D If it weren't for you and MEPA, I wouldn't know how to LIVE. :p :)

19. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    Hi Everyone :)

I had a great time on Sunday. Thanks for having me over :)

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.