main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Holiday YODA!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by BrotherHalo, Oct 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    I just got an email from Paizo. Since I signed up to be a "Lightspeed pass" holder, I was going to be notified about becoming one of the first to have the chance to purchase the Holiday Yoda from the fan club. Well, I got the email today. The limit is 4 and I've already made a purchase for two, but if anyone wants me to pick another one up for them ($12.95 each!), please let me know and I'll order up to my limit. According to Paizo:

As a member of the Official Star Wars Fan Club, a Lightspeed Pass holder, and a recipient of this important email from Paizo.com, you may now purchase your Yoda figures online. Only those who have received this Lightspeed Pass email will be able to order at this time.

You may order starting now or any time after this, while supplies last. If you do not order immediately please rest assured that there are many Holiday Yoda figures in stock -- more than enough for all current Lightspeed Pass holders, even if everyone orders the maximum of 4 figures per person.

After our subscribers with Lightspeed Passes have had sufficient time to order their figures, we will open up sales to subscribers who are not holding Lightspeed Passes. Finally, if we have any Holiday Yoda figures left in stock, we will open up ordering to everyone.

Quick recap:
    $12.95 each w/shipping like this:
    $6.00 for the first 1 plus $1.00 for each additional 1

2. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Sign me up for one, I was a slacker this time and never signed up for a fast pass. I only need one so someone else can have room for one as well.

3. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    BrotherHalo...Put me down for one too!!!

-Jess

4. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    Alright, that's two. I think I will have the third open up if anyone wants the last one! But I have to see on that.

Oh great, my own waiting list. Crap.

5. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    I'm in if it's still available!!!!

6. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    Okey day, Wook! That's three. If anything happens in the negative, I'll let you guys know anything.

7. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    Wook, SLA, Gecko, I just wanted to let you know I just PMed you guys about the Yoda...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.