Holidays/Meeting 2 Redux

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Mar 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    2 Things:

1. DonC, just private message Sebulba-X with the information about the meeting, and he will post it on theforce.net what's happening section.

2. Eldread, with the exception of myself, Pas-Jo Dacle, JarJarJedi, and Padawan92, (and I think Reborn Jedi), are all 25+. I am 20, Dacle is 19, and I don't know how old the others are. So don't feel left out. You're not an old timer by any means.
  2. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm 29
    Douz is 29
    Grn is somewhere in there too.
  3. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Krash is 25 and I'm 15 if you wanted to know.
  4. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    I appear to be the old man of the group, I'm 30.
  5. Old_Benny Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will endevor to be in attendance, but I may be out of town once again.
  6. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    It just sucks that I mention Parmatown Mall for my benefit and now I can't go...I've given it some deep thought and considering my job ownz me so much it's not funny , just consider me a online-only member. I'm not very social anyhow and don't get out much, and I'd prolly just freak out at a meeting. It's not worth fighting over my job just for a meeting either. Sorry to have to say that, but my job comes first...
  7. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    I was just on tf.n, glad to see that someone took my advice, because we are posted in the What's Happening This Week section.
  8. Talon Squad Leader Former Manager

star 5
    I am still iffy on the subject of going, pending if you guys give a big hands up to going and are absolutely sure you will make it. I know Eldread and work in Richfield, but live waaaaaaaaay down in southern Akron near the edge of North Canton, so if I go I want to be sure the drive is well worth it.
  9. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    I know I am going and depending on if Krash is not at work or something he will also, I think.
  10. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Talon, the Ohio Star Wars Collectors Club, www.oswcc.com has a chapter in Akron/Canton. It's not that I don't want you to attend, just, if you don't want to drive so far, maybe you should check them out.
  11. Talon Squad Leader Former Manager

star 5
    Nah, it won't be too big of a deal...hehe. I will see what I can do. Just want to meet some of the cool members of the board that I help manage... ;)

Oh, and call me TSL.
  12. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Um sorry TSL, but I went to the first meeting, we don't have any "cool" members.
  13. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    DonC, you must not have been paying attention. I'm cooler than a carbonite frozen smuggler on Hoth.
  14. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey what do you mean by no real "cool" members. :mad:
  15. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    :D joke -n. 1. amusing remark, story, etc. -v. 2. make or tell joke. 3.speak only to amuse.
  16. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
  17. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    So we're on for Sunday April 21st 4:00pm at P-Town? Thanks Don, for taking care of things while I was away.

"Have a good trip Krash!" Thanks JJJ...I did have a good time. And I have some SW/Como information to share with everyone as well as some pictures at the next meeting.

Eldread, Old_Benny...welcome to the Cleveland Fanforce! Doesn't matter how old you are if you enjoy SW you're one of us!
  18. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    You're welcome. :) It's good to hear that you had a fun time. :)
  19. Eldread Jedi Padawan

Sunday, April 21st, 2002

Parmatown Mall

4pm

Me and Talon Squad Leader will be meeting and driving over to Parmatown mall.

20. Talon Squad Leader Former Manager

star 5
    What he ^ said, only times two. Rock over London, rock on Cleveland, Wheaties, the breakfast of champions. (for those not familar with the joke, listen to Opie and Anthony at 5 pm to 6 pm on KISS FM.)
  21. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Dudes, I've known about Wesley Willis for over a year now, before O & A ever played him. I even saw him when he was in concert here at the Beachland Ballroom. Whip a Sith Lord's @$$ wif a belt. Cool that j00 guys are coming.
  22. Talon Squad Leader Former Manager

star 5
    Heh, sounds like we are going to get along fine.
  23. Eldread Jedi Padawan

I talked to Talon Squad Leader and told him that I couldn't meet at Parmatown today. He and I were gonna meet where we work in Richfield and drive over to Parmatown.

My wife had to take my car today because her car needs the brakes fixed. I want to set up a new time, next Sunday April 28th at 3pm. I think we should meet closer to the highway. I was thinking, we could all meet at McDonalds on Rockside road off of I-77.

Let me know how this sounds if any of you are interested.

-Eldread (Jerry)"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.